God of War 3

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 2, 2006
probably my favorite story ever told in game.. shit gets me amped lol ready to tear shit apart
im excited like a little kid about this game

i was never into hack and slash games. but this game is fucking awesome
i feel like hookin up the ps2 and play gow1-2 again

May 3, 2002
i was never into hack and slash games. but this game is fucking awesome
i feel like hookin up the ps2 and play gow1-2 again
yeah, I was like that too. I liked the last Devil May Cry game, but fuck learning all those combos and timing. This game is so fun and the moves are really some Epic shit. Who ever came up with and motion captured it or whatever is really fucking great. lol:siccness:

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
so who else is looking at clash of the titans as straight knock off. oh yeah and its said that they are making a sequel to clash of the titans called war of gods....fucking kidding me.....its fucked up cause i killed perseus is god of war 2.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
so who went and bought the ultimate edition with pandoras box?

on a side note , about the 90's baby shit....no i was born in 82. ive seen the original clash of the titans film...i was just blown away on the timing of its release to god of war 3 and how the makers of the film already have another filming in the works called "war of gods"

May 9, 2002
on a side note , about the 90's baby shit....no i was born in 82. ive seen the original clash of the titans film...i was just blown away on the timing of its release to god of war 3 and how the makers of the film already have another filming in the works called "war of gods"
Hmmmm...looks like someone is back pedaling.

Cmon man, just admit you had no idea what you were talking about. Its OK, we all make mistakes.

May 3, 2002
I thought I might have a chance to get the Ultimate edition to go early to Best Buy, nope they only got 4 Ultimate boxes in, 2 pre-ordered and the last 2 sold out at midnight launch. Amazon had more up for pre-order last night but it went back down. Checked Bestbuy.com now they have them back up, so i ordered that. I can wait a bit, i got BF to play.