God of War 3

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
Just beat the game a few minutes ago, had to do it before I took off to AZ. One of the best games Ive ever played. Definately gotta play the first two now. Im not a huge gamer at all but like others said, if you got a PS3 this is a must play. Really glad I didnt give up on the first day.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
its a good game

towards the end it starts getting boring and you just feel like your doing the same thing over and over again

ending was crap

i returned it today and got my money back lol

May 3, 2002
Props to Jack Tracks for finishing it, when u didnt think u liked it at first.

its a good game

towards the end it starts getting boring and you just feel like your doing the same thing over and over again

ending was crap

i returned it today and got my money back lol

this game is a must rent!

I totally disagree, idk what more you could have wanted to happen. I thought the...

###############SPOILER########################

...whole artistic style in the darkness, although a rip off from Max Payne was sick. I also thought the change to the Mortal Kombat fighting style with Zeus was kinda cool and unexpected and I love how u think its over and he jumps back out to get you. I really didn't think it was going to be that way. What did you want to happen? :confused:

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
Props to Jack Tracks for finishing it, when u didnt think u liked it at first.

I totally disagree, idk what more you could have wanted to happen. I thought the...

###############SPOILER########################

...whole artistic style in the darkness, although a rip off from Max Payne was sick. I also thought the change to the Mortal Kombat fighting style with Zeus was kinda cool and unexpected and I love how u think its over and he jumps back out to get you. I really didn't think it was going to be that way. What did you want to happen? :confused:

i wanted like 5 titans to come at kratos and he violently kills them all and dismembers zeus' body and eats it. then he gains all of zeus' powers and becomes the most powerful god and solves all the bad shit that happened in the world when the other gods died like floods and plagues

Dec 7, 2005
THE ONLY THING I HATE ABOUT THIS GAME IS THE RAGE OF SPARTA, THAT SHIT IS COMPLETE GARBAGE. IN THE PREVIOUS GAMES THE RAGE OF THE GODS/TITANS CAME IN HANDY IN TOUGH SITUATIONS GIVING YOU UNLIMITED MAGIC AND KICK-ASS COMBOS, I WOULD NEVER HAVE BEAT THE ARMY OF KRATOS IN GOW OR THE GAUNTLET OF ENEMIES BEFORE THE TIDDIE MONSTER IN GOW II WITHOUT THEM , BUT IN GOW III IT'S USELESS, YOUR FORCED TO USE A WATERED DOWN VERSION OF THE WEAKEST SECONDARY WEAPON FROM GOW II AND CANT USE MAGIC.

Dec 7, 2005
i never even really used rage of sparta once on normal mode. bout half way done on titan mode and used it like 2 times. u guys are weak if you need it.
I NEVER REALLY USED RAGE OF THE GODS/TITANS/SPARTA THAT OFTEN, BUT THE CERBERUS/SATYR/KAMIKAZE DOG'S FIGHT ON CHAOS MODE IS ONE OF THOSE FIGHTS WHERE IT WOULD BE NICE TO HAVE

Dec 7, 2005
ITS JUST AS IT'S NAME IMPLIES. YOU CHOOSE WHAT LEVEL YOU WANT YOUR HEALTH/MAGIC/ITEM AT, WHAT ENEMIES TO FIGHT, HOW MANY TO FIGHT AT A TIME, IF THEY RESPAWN,ETC.

THE THING THAT SUCKS THO, IS YOU COULD ONLY ADD 2-4 TOPS OF A SINGLE TYPE OF ENEMY, IT WOULD OF BEEN DOPE AS FUCK IT YOU COULD SET IT TO A MOB OF 50 OF THE REGULAR SENTRIES