Why Bay Rap SUCKS? The answers........

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
NYC - I feel you dawg....to be honest...the closest I have come to hittin the NYC market is Boston as for Collabs and whatnot. I got a few cats in NYC promoting for me and my label but as for networking....I ain't met too many NYC folks out there that want to fuck with the west...I ain't lost hope...I just feel it's a hard barrier & I got collabos in over 23 different states. You got any suggestions?

Jan 7, 2003
Hook up wit NYC cats who are on the same mind set. They are lookin to blow up too. If you get a New York cat on your label then you can diversify your label and get more cats interested in your music.

L

LADYFRIASCO415

muphuckaz who put it on too thick sayin the bay way suckz just don't kno period! -- but then thas my opinion i ain't tryna get started right now on this issue right now

Jun 1, 2002
I got some fam in BK, Doxx...

I'll see if they know what the East Coast parallel to siccness is..

I'm sure there is a place online you could go...

still weighing options on the lab....

B-12

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.a-wax.com
Im bringing back old posts about succes/failure and reaching goals etc. I know I havent done some of the thing sI planned yet over the last couple years but what I want to know is...

Is Tre-8 getting that $2,500 a verse yet?

Not hatin' but he singled out alot ofcats a while back with this post and I promised myself I would revisit this topic. Lets get it movin...

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
yeah get it all out mane before new years Tre, vent it Bruv, vent it! lol. I've always thought that about production and preached to other people in such a way, but they just say to me 'then your shit will be too polished'. im thinkin what's wrong with that?

Oct 10, 2004
you gotta remember though alot of artist dont want the producers input they could give two shits............its like this if i give/sell a beat to someone i have no control what they do with it and most people got major ego and communication problems they think if i say why dont u say this or that they take it as your taking a shot at them so i keep my mouth shut
id love to have more input but hey thats the way the dice roll i havent worked with any producers except k lou and when k lou tells me to do somethin i shut the fuck up and listen and try to do it to the best of my abillity i wish more people could do the same