What's the Purpose of Staying Fitted?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 21, 2006
i'll buy some clean shirts once i get tired of wearing the same shit for a few months. I haven't bought new pants in a year and the last pairs of shorts i got were from marshalls.
I'm about to get hella famous shit for back to school tho

Jul 25, 2007
if you just going to the target to buy shaving cream or some shit like dat, i just go out to what i woke up in. i dont give a fuck. If im going out of the city and kickin it, hell yea u gotta be dipped. If they aint shit to do and my boys go to one of they house to drink then ill also go in my house clothes IF there aint no bitches but if there is u gotta be dipped.

Jan 30, 2005
www.myspace.com
i stay buyin kicks & gear. i work hard for my money, why not spend it? when i was a kid i didnt have shit, i had to wear fuckin pro wings cuz thats what my family could afford. now if i see somthin i like, i buy it. fuck bein scrubby in some busted up old clothes.

now if you're broke . . . dont front like u got somthin. like a mufucka with a $300 outfit, and they got some goodwill furniture and they kids wearin shoes with holes in them, cant pay rent, and dont got weed to put up on a blunt. that aint right.

i think if u own a nice house, nice furniture all over it, a nice whip on some rims, and your kids got whatever they want. why would i not stay fitted? some of my homies tell me i got a problem with shoes cuz i might go 2-3 weeks and wear a different pair everyday, but fuck it, i hustle too hard not to reward myself.

dont get mad . . . get money

I ALWAYS BUY NEW CLOTHES,SO I ALWAYS DRESS UP,THE MAJORITY OF MY NIGGAS STAY FITTED CUZ IT'S A LIFESTYLE,PLUS NIGGAS GOT MONEY TO SPEND ON CLOTHES,I DON'T IRON OR DRY CLEAN SHIT,JUST SLAP ON SOME NEW CLOTHES,I DON'T FEEL COMFY LOOKING MISMATCHED,BUMMY,SHIT LIKE THAT,I JUST DON'T.EVERY PAIR OF JEANS,SHIRTS,SHOES I WEAR MORE THEN TWICE I GIVE AWAY TO THA GOODWILL,CUSINS,KNOCKS ON THE TURF SHIT LIKE THAT.SO I CAN'T WHERE WORE OUT CLOTHES AND MISMATCH EVEN IF I WANTED TO,I FEEL U THOW IT BE NIGGAS DOING 50 MUCH,TAKING 20 HOURS TO GET DRESSED,IT TAKES ME ABOUT 20 MINUTES TO GET DRESSED,SHOWERED,AND SHAVED,SO IF U SEE A NIGGA LIKE ME FITTED,IT'S CUZ I AIN'T GOT NO CHOICE BUT TO BE FITTED.

P.S IF ANY OF U NIGGAS GOT THA JOOG ON CLOTHES AND REAL JORDANS N FORCES HOLLA AT ME

Jul 25, 2007
all you gotta do is buy some jeans from mervyns, 3 for $10 white tees, a fitted cap and some all white air force 1's. Thats my fit everywhere i go. If u get bored with it, throw on a football/basketball jersey over your white tee and your good.

Apr 13, 2007
www.myspace.com
well it IS highschool.

i was at sunrise 2day, and i went in against all odds for tha 1st time 2day and i felt right at place. these lrg jackets got me HOOKED. they kinda expensive tho ($80-$100). they got sales at oxford street and im deff. gonna hit these places up once i get money from my b. day....

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Lil Dan said:
well it IS highschool.

i was at sunrise 2day, and i went in against all odds for tha 1st time 2day and i felt right at place. these lrg jackets got me HOOKED. they kinda expensive tho ($80-$100). they got sales at oxford street and im deff. gonna hit these places up once i get money from my b. day....OR ELSE!!!
lol

Feb 12, 2004
thirdeye253 said:
i stay buyin kicks & gear. i work hard for my money, why not spend it? when i was a kid i didnt have shit, i had to wear fuckin pro wings cuz thats what my family could afford. now if i see somthin i like, i buy it. fuck bein scrubby in some busted up old clothes.

now if you're broke . . . dont front like u got somthin. like a mufucka with a $300 outfit, and they got some goodwill furniture and they kids wearin shoes with holes in them, cant pay rent, and dont got weed to put up on a blunt. that aint right.

i think if u own a nice house, nice furniture all over it, a nice whip on some rims, and your kids got whatever they want. why would i not stay fitted? some of my homies tell me i got a problem with shoes cuz i might go 2-3 weeks and wear a different pair everyday, but fuck it, i hustle too hard not to reward myself.

dont get mad . . . get money
Exactly. I work waaaay too hard to not spoil myself a bit. After all the essentials are paid off, hell yes i'm going to buy me some nice ass shit. I'm cool off urban "hip hop" gear tho.

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
heres how i look at it, a first impression is everything, if u dress accordingly, ull make a good impression, depending on who you feel u want to impress that day. I take it like this, if a girl is gonna spend 3 hours tryna look good for the club, i think i should return the favor and try to look as clean as possible, chances are the fitted up cat is gonna get the finer chick than the one wearing flea market clothes and a fucked up ass haircut. A mouthpeice plays a big part, but if u can look the look, the bitch wont even bother listening to u so it dont even matter.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
buy sum shit at karmaloop. fresh new shipments coming in almost weekly. NEW ARTFUL DODGER JUST IN. use that repcode !!!

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
the most i ever spent on a fit was $500 dollars for some evisu jeans,
450 for a throwback yankees coat, $150 jordans, 10 dollar tall teezy, 35$ yankee cap. It was pretty overboard yea but i felt like the man for about a month, then i ended up giving all the shit away :(, i was younger then tho, i still buy expensive shit but not as often as i used too because before i would see people everyday where as in now i only see the people i work with and i have a uniform so it dont matter, PLUS when u get older and u like to club, u usually buy dressy clothes to go out rather then street clothes. But i feel some of yall, i know a few cats that get str8 homo with it when it comes to clothes. I NEVER HAVE AND NEVER WILL ACCEPT THE FACT THAT A MAN CAN WEAR PINK. SORRY.