THE RRRAAAAIIIIIIIDDDDEEEERRRRRSSSS!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 4, 2003
ha i'd understand all the talk if your team was the one that beat us..... but fact is both teams are 0-1.. cant assume if the niners where playing them they woulda done better, so wasup with all the talk

Jan 4, 2003
Solitary 1 said:
NINERS FA SHO WOULD HAVE GOT PUNISHED.. PROBABLY WORSE..
whether we got spanked like we did or lost 3-0, it aint gonna change the TEAM record but its chedd' every team in the afc west is 0-1 right now besides SD

Jan 4, 2003
FATAL NYGHTMARE said:
Figures Oakland fans would try to say SF would have been in the same position. The Niners would have scored. They might have lost, but they would have scored.
yup since u can predict what would've happened huh, you prob. predicted a W against the cards as well

Jun 1, 2002
Chree said:
I doubt it, we dont have a dumb old ass coach, a washed up qb, a overrated rb, and a bad line
COACH SHELL HAS AN OVERALL WINNING RECORD.. WHICH PUTS HIM LIGHT-YEARS AHEAD OF THAT YOUNG PUNK NOLAN YOU HAVE. LAMONT JORDAN IS A SOLID BACK.. ANYONE WOULD LOOK LIKE SHIT WITH OUR LINE OPERATING THE WAY IT DOES.. AS FOR OUR QB.. HE IS NOT ONE OF THE GREATS.. BUT HE IS HARDLY WASHED UP.. YOU ACT LIKE ALEX SMITH IS SOME PROVEN GUY OR SOMETHING.. I'LL BE ON HERE ROASTIN YOUR ASS WHEN HE BEGINS TO FEEL THE WRATH OF BETTER BALL CLUBS..

Jun 1, 2002
FATAL NYGHTMARE said:
Figures Oakland fans would try to say SF would have been in the same position. The Niners would have scored. They might have lost, but they would have scored.
THERE IS NO "MIGHT" ABOUT THE FACT THAT THE NINERS WOULD'VE LOST. THEY WOULD HAVE BEEN SHUT OUT AS WELL..

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
BETO916 said:
Niner Fan to Raider Fan....

"Damn....you guys got your ASSES KICKED!!"

Raider Fan...."uh....you guys lost too."

Niner Fan...."Yeah, but we lost BETTER then YOU!!"

0-1

TBIB!!

lol god damn right!

May 9, 2002
BETO916 said:
Niner Fan to Raider Fan....

"Damn....you guys got your ASSES KICKED!!"

Raider Fan...."uh....you guys lost too."

Niner Fan...."Yeah, but we lost BETTER then YOU!!"

0-1

TBIB!!
Real fuckin deal goddamnit....

BUt i do think the 9ers would have scored...they are better than the Raiders...honesty is the key here folks....

Feb 7, 2006
typical gayder shit

http://www.insidebayarea.com/raiders/ci_4335113

Typical Raiders: Not 'MY' fault
Column by Dave Del Grande

SEVERAL RAIDERS are falling back on the "we were flat" excuse in describing how an embarrassment such as Monday's could go down. Frankly, I'm not buying it.

"We were flat" is the lamest excuse in sports.

First off, "we" rarely means "we." It usually means "a bunch of my teammates." It's a way of pointing fingers without your teammates realizing exactly who's being blamed.

They, in turn, can say, "I agree. We were flat." And in doing so, they've passed the culpability even farther down the locker-room line.

The Raiders were not flat Monday night. They were demoralized. There's a difference.

Had ReShard Lee returned the opening kickoff 95 yards, nobody would be calling the Raiders "flat" today.

The same is true had LaMont Jordan gone 69 yards, rather than 4, the first time he touched the ball, or if Aaron Brooks had hooked up with Randy Moss for a 50-yard score rather than missing Roland Williams, prompting the club's first punt.

Soon thereafter, it became clear Robert Gallery couldn't block Shawne Merriman, Moss couldn't beat double- and triple-teaming, and the Raiders couldn't stop LaDainian Tomlinson. That had nothing to do with being flat.

Today, OK, the Raiders are flat. Having been punched in the gut big-time by a heavyweight, the Raiders likely have a feeling of hopelessness. They need the 49ers on the schedule, not the Ravens. They have little hope of competing Sunday.

So what's the solution? One thing is clear: Al Davis needs to have a sitdown with Art Shell and Jerry Porter and iron things out. The Raiders aren't going anywhere with a key member of their attack — someone who can give Moss some breathing room — yucking it up with the fans while his mates are getting their butts whipped.

The guy has to play and has to be happy enough to produce. If Shell quits over it, so be it. He's expendable. After all, he looked flat Monday night.

DATELINE: Rock bottom. Getting thumped by a pretty decent AFC team is one thing. Becoming the punch line in 49ers fans' jokes is something else.

I say it's time for the "Humiliation Nation" to strike back. I hereby suggest a new battle cry for 2006: "At Least We're Better Than The 49ers."

In the wake of Week 1, I'm not sure what's more prideless: 49ers faithful upbeat about a seven-point loss to Arizona, or these same bozos celebrating the Raiders' shellacking at the hands of the Chargers.

It was proven in a preseason game last month in Oakland, and it will be reiterated next month in San Francisco: The Raiders are a better team than the 49ers. Nothing that happened in the past four days has changed that.

The 49ers moved the ball well against a team that was last seen surrendering 30 points to the Texans late last season. They also got manhandled by a bad Arizona offensive line, allowing a substandard Cardinals running game to short-circuit San Francisco's desperation comeback bid.

Bottom line: You lost by a significant margin to a team that's going 5-11 this season even in the weakest division in football. If you're standing up and applauding that, you really need to find a Sunday hobby.

Watching the 49ers' loss had to have the Raiders asking: When do we get to play Arizona?

That'll be Oct.22, capping a five-week stretch in which the schedule-maker has airmailed the Raiders three "byes."

Yes, the Oct. 8 visit to San Francisco is one of them.

DATELINE: A new home. Stanford is the Raiders of college football. After a loss to San Jose State, the Cardinal is so low right now, it needs a telescope to see Oski's belly.

But that can all change Saturday with the opening of Stanford's new stadium. All is forgiven if the Cardinal can beat a formidable Navy squad.

The line of candidates to be 2007 Stanford football coach starts at the stadium's north exit should the Midshipmen prevail.

Who's the better team: the 49ers or Raiders? E-mail your thoughts (with full name and

hometown) to [email protected].

Jun 1, 2002
Edward Thizzerhands said:
Real fuckin deal goddamnit....

BUt i do think the 9ers would have scored...they are better than the Raiders...honesty is the key here folks....
BULLSHIT.. YOU'RE BASING THIS ON ONE GAME?? WE WILL SEE WHO THE BETTER TEAM AS THE SEASON PROGRESSES..

May 9, 2002
Solitary 1 said:
BULLSHIT.. YOU'RE BASING THIS ON ONE GAME?? WE WILL SEE WHO THE BETTER TEAM AS THE SEASON PROGRESSES..
I understand as a fan..you have to have hope for your team....but reality HAS to sink in sometime brother....9ers have a better OL(although not by much)...they have a better RB,better QB(even if he is inexperienced) and a slightly better D...

I was wathing ESPN and i cant remember who iot was...but someone said "The 2006 Raiders could possibly be the worst NFL team in the history of the league"...now im not sayin i agree with "analysts" very much....but cmon bro...the proof is in the pudding!!!!!