THE RRRAAAAIIIIIIIDDDDEEEERRRRRSSSS!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
He's not rootin, he's keeping it real.

Face it.. Even Cowboy fans are agreeing. Cowboys fans hate Niner fans as much as Raider fans do, if not more because of all those playoff battles, yet dude can still keep it real.

Apr 25, 2002
P.K. Rippa said:
Haha, damn its the first week. If you already saying that the Raiders are the worst team in the leauge from their 1st game performance, that means the Jets are superbowl contenders from their first game.
Word..I bet most of these folx also forgot the Pats lost 31-0 in the first game of 2003 and went on to win the Super Bowl.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
Solitary 1 said:
AND TO KEEP IT REAL YOU BETTER HOPE HE DOESN'T KEEP DOING THAT BECAUSE IF SO T.O WILL DESTROY THAT TEAM..

BUT BACK TO TOPIC!
i already said in another thread drew bledsoe is garbage he fuckin sucks i want him out i rather have romo in but hopefully bledsoe will step it up

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
FATAL NYGHTMARE said:
He's not rootin, he's keeping it real.

Face it.. Even Cowboy fans are agreeing. Cowboys fans hate Niner fans as much as Raider fans do, if not more because of all those playoff battles, yet dude can still keep it real.
brokeback fans have their OWN troubles to worry about.

-Drew Bledsoe plays like Drew Barrimore
-TO is out of shape....suckin' BIG wind in late 1st qtr/early 3rd.
-The O line is remenicent of ours....how many times did Bledsoe touch the turf??

anybody got a recipe for frustrated Tuna?

Apr 25, 2002
3VID3NC3 said:
Word..I bet most of these folx also forgot the Pats lost 31-0 in the first game of 2003 and went on to win the Super Bowl.
But there's a big difference.. The Pats were a good team. They had a bad week, it can happen. But come on folks, it's obvious the raiders are nothing like the 2003 Patriots. Aaron Brooks can't even take the ball from center. He's acting like he jammed his fingers and shit. LMAO. It doesn't matter why you fumbled, all that matters is that you did fumble.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
FATAL NYGHTMARE said:
Aaron Brooks can't even take the ball from center. He's acting like he jammed his fingers and shit. LMAO. It doesn't matter why you fumbled, all that matters is that you did fumble.
Damn man.... gotta keep it real. I don't know what the fuck is going on...