THE RRRAAAAIIIIIIIDDDDEEEERRRRRSSSS!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
2-0-Sixx said:
Are going to get their asses kicked in Seattle on Thursday.

God it must suck to be a raiders fan!!!

BTW, I'll be at the nicest stadium in the NFL wearing my Tatupu jersey drinking beer watching the raiders get their asses handed to them
Weren't you claimin you'd never watch another NFL game after the super bowl? LOL..now look at you..your all geared up just for a pre-season game..hilarious

Jan 18, 2006
FUCK SEATTLE FOR ONE THEY AINT DOING SHIT THIS YEAR (FLUKES IN THE WACK ASS NFC), FUCK KC AND DENVER ALL DAY EVERYDAY, RAIDERS IS BACK, CURRY IS FINALLY BACK ON THE FIELD THATS A MAJOR BOOST, OUR DEFENSE IS DETERMINED THIS YEAR, RAIDERS DEFINITELY PLAYOFF BOUND CANT WAIT TO HEAR THE REACTION OF THIS LAST STATEMENT.

FORGOT TO MENTION NINERS ARE A FUCKEN JOKE CANT WAIT FOR THAT EASY VICTORY IN THE REGULAR SEASON

Jan 18, 2006
NA IF I MENTIONED THE NINERS IN THAT STATEMENT THAT WOULD BE RETARDED, THIS IS JUST FAITH CUZ OUR TEAM IS GONNA DO SO THANGS THIS YEAR

Apr 25, 2002
Even if we dont make the playoffs this year you cant deny the team is heading in the right direction. I havn't seen the Raiders play a first half like yeserdays in awhile. We look explosive on both sides of the ball. Yea its pre-season but teams usually dont take week 3 lightly. I read somewhere that the Lions were game planning all week instead of just a couple days. Great job game planning..:confused: Kitna was a sitting duck and Brooks was picking apart their D left and right.

Jan 4, 2003
3VID3NC3 said:
Even if we dont make the playoffs this year you cant deny the team is heading in the right direction. I havn't seen the Raiders play a first half like yeserdays in awhile. We look explosive on both sides of the ball. Yea its pre-season but teams usually dont take week 3 lightly. I read somewhere that the Lions were game planning all week instead of just a couple days. Great job game planning..:confused: Kitna was a sitting duck and Brooks was picking apart their D left and right.
yeah Lions even left Detroit the same day as the game

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
T-Rip said:
NA IF I MENTIONED THE NINERS IN THAT STATEMENT THAT WOULD BE RETARDED, THIS IS JUST FAITH CUZ OUR TEAM IS GONNA DO SO THANGS THIS YEAR

The only big thangs the raiders gonna do this year, is have the #1 pick........

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
2-0-Sixx said:
BTW, I'll be at the nicest stadium in the NFL wearing my Tatupu jersey drinking beer watching the raiders get their asses handed to them
Raiders aren't gonna be playing at the Cardinals new stadium, so you wanna re-think this statement?

Jan 4, 2003
Chree said:
The only big thangs the raiders gonna do this year, is have the #1 pick........
ha base on the progress thats been goin on I dont know how you would assume that..... looks like your team may already have that locked up

Jun 27, 2005
Im a Raider fan and yea Seattle will prolly win. No matter how good the Raiders are and how soft (shaun alexander reference) the Seahawks are, Seattle seems to find a way to win in spite of how gay they are.