THE RRRAAAAIIIIIIIDDDDEEEERRRRRSSSS!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
Pino said:
you hawks fans seem like you won the Super Bowl already. Its aight tho, cuz every loser of the previous Super Bowl always goes into a downfall the years after (fuckin Raiders :angry:)
We have a some key pleyrs injured...its true...but we also have depth...ALOT of depth...

Our front stack 7 will be the best this year...you will see....

May 3, 2002
The starters went in for one drive and one drive only, yeh they only got 6 yards on like 6 plays but it's fuckin pre-season. I've seen teams go undefeated in pre-season and win one or 2 games all year and vice versa. next week is when you can begin to talk this was just a mere make or break the team. It was 7-7 when the starters left the game so I guess you can say that Seatlle's bench warmers are better than Oakland's bench warmers now eat your pie and be on your way

Jan 18, 2006
OUR FIRST STRING DEFENSE WAS PUTTEN IT ON THE HAWKS, IF IT WASNT FOR 2 BULLSHIT PENALITIES ESPECIALLY PASS INTERFERENCE YALL WOULDNT HAVE GOT SHIT, BOTTOM LINE THE RAIDERS DEFENSE IS LOOKEN GOOD (FIRST STRING), ASOMUGHA OR HOWEVER YOU SPELL IT AND FABIAN WASHINGTON FRUSTRATED THE FUCK OUT OF THE HAWKS RECIEVERS.

Jan 4, 2003
T-Rip said:
OUR FIRST STRING DEFENSE WAS PUTTEN IT ON THE HAWKS, IF IT WASNT FOR 2 BULLSHIT PENALITIES ESPECIALLY PASS INTERFERENCE YALL WOULDNT HAVE GOT SHIT, BOTTOM LINE THE RAIDERS DEFENSE IS LOOKEN GOOD (FIRST STRING), ASOMUGHA OR HOWEVER YOU SPELL IT AND FABIAN WASHINGTON FRUSTRATED THE FUCK OUT OF THE HAWKS RECIEVERS.
This young D is gonna come up

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
tony romo owned the seahawks hopefully he can be smarter with his throws and hold on to the ball he is lookin like a good qb but it is only preseason so i dont know how he will do in the regular when he gets a chance to start hopefully he wont have to start till next year

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Pino said:
their starters only played with minimal effort for the first quarter. They knew its only preseason and didnt need to go all out.
LOL looks like they carried that effort into the regular season for a WHOLE game

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
lol, i was just reading thru it, and thought those posts were funny, love to make ppl eat their words, im sure it will be done to me at some point but oh well lol