THE RRRAAAAIIIIIIIDDDDEEEERRRRRSSSS!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 1, 2002
Edward Thizzerhands said:
I...the proof is in the pudding!!!!!

AGAIN I ASK: WHAT PROOF? SOME SCUMBAG ANALYST ON TV? THEY HATE THE RAIDERS. ONE SHUTOUT? WHAT PROOF?

EASE UP THERE COWBOY.. SO FAR THE MAIN THING YOUR SQUAD HAS IN COMMON WITH US IS THAT THEY LOST A SUPERBOWL.. IT STOPS THERE THOUGH..

Jun 1, 2002
9erfitted said:
http://www.insidebayarea.com/raiders/ci_4335113

DATELINE: Rock bottom. Getting thumped by a pretty decent AFC team is one thing. Becoming the punch line in 49ers fans' jokes is something else.

I say it's time for the "Humiliation Nation" to strike back. I hereby suggest a new battle cry for 2006: "At Least We're Better Than The 49ers."

In the wake of Week 1, I'm not sure what's more prideless: 49ers faithful upbeat about a seven-point loss to Arizona, or these same bozos celebrating the Raiders' shellacking at the hands of the Chargers.

It was proven in a preseason game last month in Oakland, and it will be reiterated next month in San Francisco: The Raiders are a better team than the 49ers. Nothing that happened in the past four days has changed that.

The 49ers moved the ball well against a team that was last seen surrendering 30 points to the Texans late last season. They also got manhandled by a bad Arizona offensive line, allowing a substandard Cardinals running game to short-circuit San Francisco's desperation comeback bid.

Bottom line: You lost by a significant margin to a team that's going 5-11 this season even in the weakest division in football. If you're standing up and applauding that, you really need to find a Sunday hobby.

hometown) to [email protected].

SOMETHING YOU NINER FANS SHOULD READ CLOSELY.

May 9, 2002
Solitary 1 said:
AGAIN I ASK: WHAT PROOF? SOME SCUMBAG ANALYST ON TV? THEY HATE THE RAIDERS. ONE SHUTOUT? WHAT PROOF?

EASE UP THERE COWBOY.. SO FAR THE MAIN THING YOUR SQUAD HAS IN COMMON WITH US IS THAT THEY LOST A SUPERBOWL.. IT STOPS THERE THOUGH..
When did i say anything about OUR teams being in common with eachother?And what does this have to do with the fact the Raiders are a horrible team??

Like i said....your job as a fan is to support your squad through upas & downs...but even the best fan has to come to reality at some point....

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
How in the hell could an expert/analysist call the Raiders the worst team in history after one game? Give me a fuckin' break.

Feb 7, 2006
and how the fuck could some koolaid drinkin ass homer ass gayder fans say well the 9ers woulda did this or that, yadada yada..just like the person who wrote that little article..BITTER AS FUCK..aint no excuses, sorry ass chokeland urinated on themselves on primetime

Dec 9, 2005
Solitary, that article you posted was almost entirely made up of subjective information...and its obvious that the author favors the Raiders...

No facts, stats, or anything to back up anything he said. No points for that one.

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
Tony said:
How in the hell could an expert/analysist call the Raiders the worst team in history after one game? Give me a fuckin' break.
dont worry about it.....it was hatin' ass mike ditke.

this fucker had the BEST running back in history playin' for him, but chose to give his Super Bowl TD carries to the fuckin' fridge......point being.....he's a fuckin' idiot.

Jun 1, 2002
MOREBASS said:
Solitary, that article you posted was almost entirely made up of subjective information...and its obvious that the author favors the Raiders...

No facts, stats, or anything to back up anything he said. No points for that one.
I DIDN'T POST THAT ARTICLE. ONE OF YOU NINER FANS DID, TO USE AGAINST THE RAIDERS. I SIMPLY QUOTED THE PART OF THE ARTICLE BASHING THE NINERS TO PROVE A POINT AND ILLUSTRATE MY OPINION.

NO POINTS FOR YOU.

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
KAH707KALI said:
i would rather lose 34-27 away then get spanked 27-0 at home anyday
Does that 1 in the L column look better to you that you lost "better"??

geez....you niner fans are easy to please.

I'm anxious to see how hyphy you're gonna get if/when you finally win one.

Apr 25, 2002
BETO916 said:
Does that 1 in the L column look better to you that you lost "better"??
Well let's see.. would you rather bet on a team that had a chance, or one that scored 0 points and got completely destroyed?

Don't get me wrong, they're both L's, but the Niners have hope. Raiders.. well..