THE RRRAAAAIIIIIIIDDDDEEEERRRRRSSSS!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Yea there would probally be some Raiders fans talkin shit but I doubt there would be fans of every team talkin as much shit..
Theres no team more hated in the NFL then the Raiders. Every team in our division looks at us as their most hated rival...how many other teams can you say that about?

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
FATAL NYGHTMARE said:
Well let's see.. would you rather bet on a team that had a chance, or one that scored 0 points and got completely destroyed?

Don't get me wrong, they're both L's, but the Niners have hope. Raiders.. well..
you do realize that the cardinals requested to play the 9ers for their opener just for a win in their new staduim, right?

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
3VID3NC3 said:
Yea there would probally be some Raiders fans talkin shit but I doubt there would be fans of every team talkin as much shit..
Theres no team more hated in the NFL then the Raiders. Every team in our division looks at us as their most hated rival...how many other teams can you say that about?
I think the only team that is more hated in sports is the yankees

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
BETO916 said:
Does that 1 in the L column look better to you that you lost "better"??

geez....you niner fans are easy to please.

I'm anxious to see how hyphy you're gonna get if/when you finally win one.
yea that does look better when u lose 34-27 then 27-0 at home it shows u dont need as much improvement as chokeland does thats a joke gettin spanked that bad at home talkin shit during the preseason bout how great they were gonna do and that frat smell had them all fired up

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
dude....an L is still an L. It doesnt matter if you scored a million points.....muthafucka you still lost.

To quote the words of my good potna Ricky Bobby's Dad.......

"Son, if you aint first, you're last."

you're last, you lost, and you're losing again this week.....and if the Raiders dont find their nutts by sunday, they're gonna be in the same boat as y'all, so scoot over.

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
KAH707KALI said:
we aint gonna lose to the redskins and chokeland will prolly be shut out again
BET....

if niners win.....I post up flick of me in niners hat.....if raiders win, you got to post up flick with you in a Raider hat.

how's that?

Hey Chree....you still owe me pushups!! LMAO

Feb 8, 2006
BETO916 said:
BET....

if niners win.....I post up flick of me in niners hat.....if raiders win, you got to post up flick with you in a Raider hat.

how's that?

lollllllllllllll

and if they both lose...

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
BETO916 said:
BET....

how's that?

I know homie lol, i already did em, but next time theres a function or w/e ill be glad to do em in front of u lol