Suge Knight Wanted For Robbing Yukmouth

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I wonder what isle it happened on, was it some beef in the deli? was he gettin his melon hopped on in the produce isle? did his ice get snatched in the frozen foods section? did he lose dough in the bread isle? enquiring minds want to know

Aug 14, 2009
Fillmoe
A Super-Market my nigga? A super market? now i know La has alot of outside markets and shit but a super market? nigga like food4less?

sounds like some internal set up shit,yuk got plenty of bitches mayne,i would have to check them first u dig? because you can never trust them. This sounds like some farfetched shit that couldnt just had happen out of nowhere. R.I.P to my nigga Pretty Black but damn i thought P.Black and Suge was koo,but then again that doesnt mean Yuk was with him too,damn i hope niggas is koo tho. might be some shit behind this one fareal.

Stay safe out there.

Killy Tay what you got new coming out?
aint nobody been puttin out no decent shit lately,I need some new shit to slap,somethin hard mayne

be safe out there,the game is deep as fuck

Mar 3, 2008
"YUK SHOULDA JUST RAN TO THE PRODUCE SECTION AND HID IN THE TOMATOES OR SOMETHING " Rosetown u know u wrong!!!!! yep jprince irv gotti and suge was starting some new company shit awhile back and thats when yuk was cool with rule, suge and etc. something else could be behind this lick.

Nov 14, 2002
I HEARD SUGE WAS ACTUALLY THE HERO!THEY SAY THE REGIME WAS THERE TO ROB THE SUPERMARKET AND SUGE KNIGHT STOPPED THEM...

HERES A REENACTMENT OF WHAT REALLY HAPPENED....

YUK LOST HIS JEWELERY WHEN HE SLIPPED ON THAT GLASS.

Apr 30, 2003
beatsbythebay.com
Just got of the line with him he is cool,didn't sound sad,shook or anything I didn't ask what happend as far as details not my business. I asked was he cool he said he was straight. I got a lot of respect for Yuk cause when I reached out to him for the Stay In School remix we did it with out any hesitation,didn't ask for money or anything when it came time to do his part for the video he allowed my uncle and myslef into his home we set up the green screen he did his part we chopped it,gonna include him on some of my other upcoming projects. Crazy thing is he could have got all Hollywood on me like a few other Bay Area artists did with me that are not even on his level. I know a lot of people have different thoughts on me just my 2 cents.

Apr 21, 2006
SEE WHAT MOST CATS DONT UNDERSTAND IS THEN WHEN YOU FIRST START COMING AROUND THE SECOND WAY OVER THE OTHER THEN IT GETS HARDER THE 3RD TIME AROUND WHEN PEOPLE REALLY GOT TO SAY WHERE THEY GOT TO GO WHEN ITS TIME YOU FEEL ME? ITS LIKE A MUTHA FUCKA WOULD GO AND SAY WHAT HE GOTTA HANDLE ON THE FACT THAT MOST OTHER MEN WOULD TRY TO GO AND SHAKE IT OFF AND JUST SAY WHAT MOST WERE LOOKING OUT FOR IN THE FIRST PLACE. NOW IN MY OPINION YALL JUST HAVE TO GET IN WHERE IT LOOKS LIKE ITS GONNA BE ANYWAY CUZ REGARDLESS IT GONNA COME OUT OF SOMEONES EVEN THOUGH THEY AINT REALLY TRYNA SEE IT GO DOWN LIKE THAT. FOREAL THO WHEN ALL THE BULLSHIT IS CAME AND OVER ONE MORE NIGGA IS GONNA BE LIKE "OH OK WHATEVER THEN" AND MUTHA FUCKAS IS GONNA BE ON THAT OK WE ON THAT HYPE YA FEEL ME?

AND THATS ON DAMU.
hahahahahahah u hella stupid

Apr 21, 2006
i don't think Suge was involved in the stomping or chain snatching. He might have been in the mix watching and "politicking" but this sounds like some BWS beef. Suge is famous and a lot of people know him. Plus he is an undisputed real life "Bad Guy" to the average person. If the police questioned any witnesses they are going to say, "I saw Suge Knight!". Sad thing about it is his luck is shit with the courts so he's going to do some time.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
lol@acting like getting robbed, or beat up makes somebody not a "thug" or "hard", anybody can get it, hopefully somebody will put a bullet in suge's fat fucking head, I hate bullies.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Suge is a fucking fat bully faggot, he is the reason 2pac is dead, he has a history of bullying men 1/3 of his size(like eazy e), I really wish Eazy's manager let him kill that fat faggot back in 91. Suge sure does help out rap, getting pac killed, breaking up NWA, hella dope.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
BTW anybody saying Yuk is a "snitch" he probley had to make a report for insurance reasons, my car got stolen, I reported it stolen, got my $$$, I didnt help em find who took it, but shit, 92,000, ya cant let it go.

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
hopefully somebody will put a bullet in suge's fat fucking head
um. that did happen. it didnt work.
besides, i want him to stay around. any day now, someone might break his face again. after all the shit he's done to people, after all his hustle and retarded decisions, it's nice to see that he may have to resort to chain and purse snatching just to grasp some attention :siccness:

Oct 29, 2008
yuck told spider loc he's with j prince too they told that nigga this is crip and dotted that eye lol
lol.But if you are a boss why do u have to tell ppl what nigga u down with? U wont hear Suge or J Prince saying they down with somebody for street cred. If u a boss u have your own stripes. And like I said before C-Murder used to walk around the Magnolia and Caliope projects with over 50k worth of jewelry on daily and niggas neva tried to take his shit cuz they knew he was bout dat action.

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
WELL NOW THAT THE HOOPLAH PART IS OVER...THE GOOD THING IS YUK IS OK AND IM SURE AS ALWAYS HE WILL GET HIS CHAIN BACC...I DONT KNOW WHY NIGGAS GO ON THE INTERNET FLOSSIN ANOTHER MANS JEWELRY BUT I GUESS THEY LOOK AT IT AS A WAY 2 GAIN NOTORIETY...IN YUKS DEFENSE I WILL SAY...YES ANYBODY CAN GET IT...ESPECIALLY IN LA...EVEN SHAQ GOT STRIPPED AND HE'S 7 FEET TALL...ITS NOT WORTH LIFE. I WOULD RATHER LIVE 2 SEE ANOTHER DAY. THE PUBLICITY CAN BE GOOD OR BAD BUT AS FANS AND CIVILIANS WE SHOULD THINK ABOUT WHAT THIS DOES 2 THE GAME...ITS REALLY JUST STREET SHIT WHICH IS NOT ENTERTAINMENT. AFTER ALL THE LAUGHS AND SHIT...WHATS EVERYBODY'S REAL TAKE ON THIS?????? I WOKE UP TODAY REALLY FEELIN LIKE THIS SHIT IS IDIOTIC...I DO HAVE PERSONAL FEELINGS IN THE MATTER CUZ I KNOW HOW LA IS BUT ON A REAL NOTE...ITS BAD 4 THE WEST COAST....ALL THESE NIGGAS OUT HERE STARTIN CIVIL WARS WHEN WE NEED 2 BE COMING TOGETHER 4 A PURPOSE. 4 EVERYBODY THAT CALLS YUK A PUNK TODAY...THINK ABOUT HOW MANY DAYS U COULD SURVIVE IN THAT MANS SHOES BEING FROM NORTHERN CALI AND ACTUALLY BEING OUT AND PUSHIN THE LINE IN ONE OF THE WORLDS MOST DANGEROUS CITIES. I RESPECT HIS CRAFT AND I KNOW MANY NIGGAS FROM THE VILL AND THEY DONT RAISE PUNKS...HE IS JUST A VICTIM OF CIRCUMSTANCE AND I HOPE HE DOESNT DO NOTHIN DUMB AND GET CAUGHT UP IN THE LA SHIT...I WATCHED THE 40 GLOCC INCIDENT AND IT LOOKS MORE LIKE THIS IS A CHAIN REACTION(NO PUN INTENDED)OF EVENTS...YUK HAPPENS 2 BE IN THE MIDDLE OF ALL OF IT AND PROBABLY HAS ACCUMULATED BEEF FROM THE PAST....IT CAN HAPPEN 2 ANYONE...I KNOW I SAID SOME SPUR OF THE MOMENT THINGS YESTERDAY CUZ I HAVE MIXED FEELINGS ABOUT HIM AT TIMES BUT HONESTLY WE SHOULD SUPPORT AND NOT HATE...I WANT THE WEST 2 RE-SURFACE AND THIS IS NOT HOW ITS GOING 2 BE DONE. KARMA IS THE REALEST MUTHAFUCCA IN THIS GAME SO I'LL LET THE STORY TELL ITSELF BUT SOME OF Y'ALL NEED 2 CURB YOUR COMMENTS. AT LEAST I KNOW THE PEOPLE INVOLVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BE EASY AND KEEP IT MOBBY....ITS REAL EVERYDAY OUT HERE.GG