Suge Knight Wanted For Robbing Yukmouth

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
lol.But if you are a boss why do u have to tell ppl what nigga u down with? U wont hear Suge or J Prince saying they down with somebody for street cred. If u a boss u have your own stripes. And like I said before C-Murder used to walk around the Magnolia and Caliope projects with over 50k worth of jewelry on daily and niggas neva tried to take his shit cuz they knew he was bout dat action.
MOST REAL NIGGAS CAN WALK AROUND THEIR OWN HOOD AND GET RESPECTED 4 HAVING NICE JEWELS OR CARS OR WHATEVER...BUT TRY THAT SHIT OUT OF BOUNDS....IT TAKES A SPECIAL INDIVIDUAL. IF YOU DONT KNOW SOMEONE IN CALI AND COME OUT HERE LIKE THAT ITS COOKIES...REAL SPIT..THERE ARE 100 GROUPS OF NIGGAS WHO RIDE AROUND LOOKIN 4 TARGETS LIKE THAT...IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT YOUR NAME IS..OR WHO YOU ROLL WITH...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY...ITS JUST A WAY A LIFE...4REAL...I LOVE EVERYBODY BUT ANYBODY CAN GET IT...AND IM NOT THE ONLY PERSON WITH THAT ATTITUDE...EVERYWHERE I GO I MEET SOMEBODY WITH THE SHIT...WHAT I DONT SEE IS PEOPLE USING THEIR STRENGTHS IN A POSITIVE MANNER...THINK HOW MUCH POWER THE WEST WOULD HAVE IF NIGGAS WERE TOGETHER LIKE THE SOUTH...I KNOW THE NEGATIVE SHIT IS ENTERTAINING BUT AS IM SMOKING THIS BLUNT IM REALLY FEELING LIKE THE VOICES IN THE GAME NEED 2 GET THEIR MASH ON 4 SOMETHING BIGGER AND BETTER..ITS ALL MENTAL...IM BOUT 2 GO 2 THE LAB AND MAKE SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE HAPPEN....CHECC IN WITH Y'ALL AT A LATER TIME...KEEP IT REAL...AND REMEMBER...RESPECT IS WHAT MAKES A MAN GREAT....NOT MONEY AND JEWELRY...AND IM FROM THE REAL MOB....NO HOMO...LMCAO...SMOKE 1 AND GET IT DONE...GG

Oct 25, 2007
www.antilabs.net
HELLA FOOLS IN THIS THREAD said:
well i know that 40 glocc is a g-unit crip and wayne is a cash money blood. the cash money bloods shot caller in florence colorado supermax must have sent a carrier pigeon to their stronghold compound in little rock arkansas and at the same time wayne bribed his rikers island protective custody chaperone to sneak a wela out the walls that told mob piru affiliate, suge knight, to go to ralphs while yukmouth was buying his hungry man dinners for the week and get his godzilla chain. man this would have never happened if yuk was still down with numskull because they'd be afraid hed sodomize their daughters.
:siccness: :siccness: :siccness:

Oct 29, 2008
MOST REAL NIGGAS CAN WALK AROUND THEIR OWN HOOD AND GET RESPECTED 4 HAVING NICE JEWELS OR CARS OR WHATEVER...BUT TRY THAT SHIT OUT OF BOUNDS....IT TAKES A SPECIAL INDIVIDUAL. IF YOU DONT KNOW SOMEONE IN CALI AND COME OUT HERE LIKE THAT ITS COOKIES...REAL SPIT..THERE ARE 100 GROUPS OF NIGGAS WHO RIDE AROUND LOOKIN 4 TARGETS LIKE THAT...IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT YOUR NAME IS..OR WHO YOU ROLL WITH...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY...ITS JUST A WAY A LIFE...4REAL...I LOVE EVERYBODY BUT ANYBODY CAN GET IT...AND IM NOT THE ONLY PERSON WITH THAT ATTITUDE...EVERYWHERE I GO I MEET SOMEBODY WITH THE SHIT...WHAT I DONT SEE IS PEOPLE USING THEIR STRENGTHS IN A POSITIVE MANNER...THINK HOW MUCH POWER THE WEST WOULD HAVE IF NIGGAS WERE TOGETHER LIKE THE SOUTH...I KNOW THE NEGATIVE SHIT IS ENTERTAINING BUT AS IM SMOKING THIS BLUNT IM REALLY FEELING LIKE THE VOICES IN THE GAME NEED 2 GET THEIR MASH ON 4 SOMETHING BIGGER AND BETTER..ITS ALL MENTAL...IM BOUT 2 GO 2 THE LAB AND MAKE SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE HAPPEN....CHECC IN WITH Y'ALL AT A LATER TIME...KEEP IT REAL...AND REMEMBER...RESPECT IS WHAT MAKES A MAN GREAT....NOT MONEY AND JEWELRY...AND IM FROM THE REAL MOB....NO HOMO...LMCAO...SMOKE 1 AND GET IT DONE...GG
You right anybody can get it. But when somebody continues to get it that says something about them. If he pushed the line hard enough the 1st time he was robbed in LA I dont think it would continue to happen annually. Same shit wit Yung Berg. If the niggas that was running round taking pics with the chain got popped that would be a commercial to the other niggas in the street on the repercussions of fuckin with him. Im all for reppin peace but when niggas rap about killing niggas in every verse and they get robbed annually its funny to me.

Mar 23, 2004
anybody wanna sum up the 200 post for me? that be dope, nice to see tay come threw with his cap's lock.. you know my niggas a lil bit oldschool so he probably held the shift button down the whole time.

lol. so guessin yuk got his shit back by now?

Jul 22, 2009
On some real shit though, Yuk finally stopped all his beefs and IS changing it seemed like,

Almost as if he was growing up, but the RAP INDUSTRY HIGH SCHOOL will always try to bring U down with jealousy when ur on top or look like ur doing good

Feb 21, 2003
*******BREAKING NEWS*******

suge knight had nothing to do with this attack..

turns out it was serio, a real reputable source just informed that it was in fact serio and his blood homiez who ran up on yuk n took his shit, apparently yuk wasn't respecting serio's gangsterism and was prank calling his studio after the number got posted on the siccness, real nigga shit!!

and im not sure about this, but yuk supposedly was disrespecting washifas..not confirmed, but serio was runnin off at the mouth something about "yuk wont' talk shit about washifas again" or something like that..

serio is for real when he's "speaking on it"

watch out yall, you could be next!!

Dec 4, 2006
Snatching chains and putting them up on the net it's not entertainment?

it is entertainment.......when I was a young dumb teenager in the 90's ....I didn't upload pics through my 56k modem to show the world what I had done....

street cats that really be on that shit, they wouldn't even bother taking pics and uploading them to the internet for the world to see...

Aug 14, 2009
Fillmoe
yukmouth will still be one the most if not the most hardest nigga out from the west when it comes to Rap and flow. thats just my opinion, aint nobody doin as much and still being seen publicly like him and consistent. only other cat thats droppin albums like that is mess,but where is he? if mess had a big budget video and more concerts he would really explode..Yuk career is still on the rise,that last album he dropped was pure fire. haters come and go.

Apr 29, 2008
www.myspace.com
man fuck that shit mane them niggas jumped him seems like everybody forget suge was on the other side of this convo for the last year gettin his ass scraped twice all in the media n shit..... cut it out willya

if they wanna act like they mobbin on bay niggas in LA then thas gone bad bidness for them when they in the yay mane trustme

btw i have no idea why yuk didnt have his banger on him walkin around out there wit 100 thou wow of jewels on bolo