Suge Knight Wanted For Robbing Yukmouth

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 29, 2008
threads like these be the ones that go for a million pages and everyone responds. i think the whole situation is fucking retarded for a lot of reasons if it's even true. i just question why everyone eats this shit up like it's such a big deal.

Jan 30, 2004
myspace.com
i dont know about yall but if i run into a nigga with about 100,000 of jewelery on and he aint my homie or affiliated wit me,im bound to snatch the skin off that fool!ill snatch his shit so quick he will be a skeleton rocking a baseball cap just standing there.
lol y would u do that?isnt that hatin on what the next man got?y is chain snatchin the thing to do ...just to prove dude aint a g?

May 7, 2002
lol y would u do that?isnt that hatin on what the next man got?y is chain snatchin the thing to do ...just to prove dude aint a g?
Is walking around with $100,000 worth of jewelry on -- during a recession when people are struggling just to feed their children and keep their homes --the thing to do?

There are a lot of desperate people out there right now. Proving that someone else ain't a g might not be a priority to them.

Jul 22, 2009
Damn! Isn't this like the 11th time Yuk got robbed in last 7 years? I guess the biggest tourist attraction in Oakland is robbing of Yukmouth, kind of like riding the cable cars in San Francisco.
Well the numbers start at 1 then there's 2

So 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10, then comes 11

So if u can name that many times he's gotten robbed then,,, YES

And Yuk don't live in Oakland he lives in LA this happened in LA
IF U READ

Feb 8, 2003
I DON'T SEE YUK AS A PUNK FOR THIS SITUATION THIS IS SUGE KNIGHT WE ARE TALKIN ABOUT HIM AND 10 GOONS COULD MAKE ANY RAPPER IN THE GAME BOW DOWN. AS FAR AS THE COPS BEING INVOLVED THERE ARE MANY WAYS THEY COULD HAVE GOTTEN INVOLVED IN AN INCIDENT THAT HAPPENED AT A PUBLIC SUPER MARKET WITHOUT YUK CALLING THEM OR COOPERATING WITH THEM. YUK IS A BEAST ON THE MIC AND ALOT OF RAPPERS AND STREET CATS ARE JEALOUS OF HIM STRAIGHT UP. I HOPE HE DROPS "FREE AT LAST" SOON AND LYRICALLY MURDERS MENACE AND SUGE KNIGHT.

True But Yuk did tell the police some info thats a fact bc they know how much in jewelery he got jacked they said $92,000 in jewerly so they probaly took his chain and watch.

Yuk best bet is to keep his mouth closed on diss records about this or else he may be killed next time. God makes things like this happen to mofos that front its to slow them down.

Oct 29, 2006
www.RBLPOSSE.com
SUGE AINT PLAYIN!!! MAYBE HE WASNT FEELIN YUK CALLIN HIMSELF THE WEST COAST DON EITHER!!! NO DISRESPECT OR NOTHIN BUT IF I KEPT HAVIN ALL THEM PROBLEMS BEHIND JEWELRY...I WOULD JUST LEAVE MINE HOME...ITS 2 MANY REALL NIGGAS ON THE STREET WHO AINT EATIN RIGHT 2 BE FLOSSIN IN 2010..YOU GOTTA BE WELL RESPECTED OR A HELLUVA FIGHTER AND MAYBE EVEN SHOOTER 2 KEEP YOUR SHIT THESE DAYS...ON THE PERSONAL I HOPE HE'S OK BUT I HENCEFORTH THROW HIS WEST COAST DON THEORY OUT THE WINDOW...MOB NIGGAS DONT GET ROBBED AND EXTORTED...THEY MAKE IT HAPPEN....ONE 2 GROW ON...WCM100
Real Talk Pimp

Mar 23, 2006
LOS ANGELES — Los Angeles police want to talk to Suge Knight after a rapper initially accused the former Death Row Records chief of robbing him before recanting the story.

Detective Jeff Briscoe says 35-year-old Jerold Ellis, who uses the name Yukmouth, reported he was talking to Knight on Monday night in a Woodland Hills supermarket parking lot about a debt that another rapper allegedly owes Knight.

Yukmouth filed a police report saying 10 other men arrived, knocked him down and took his watch, medallion and other jewelry worth $92,000. He wasn't badly hurt and declined medical treatment.

Briscoe says Ellis identified Knight as a suspect but later recanted. However, the stolen items haven't been recovered and the investigation continues.

The Associated Press couldn't immediately reach Knight for comment.

Jul 12, 2002
LOS ANGELES — Los Angeles police want to talk to Suge Knight after a rapper initially accused the former Death Row Records chief of robbing him before recanting the story.

Detective Jeff Briscoe says 35-year-old Jerold Ellis, who uses the name Yukmouth, reported he was talking to Knight on Monday night in a Woodland Hills supermarket parking lot about a debt that another rapper allegedly owes Knight.

Yukmouth filed a police report saying 10 other men arrived, knocked him down and took his watch, medallion and other jewelry worth $92,000. He wasn't badly hurt and declined medical treatment.

Briscoe says Ellis identified Knight as a suspect but later recanted. However, the stolen items haven't been recovered and the investigation continues.

Well if this is true then I guess he's wearing the snitch jacket from here on out. I wonder who the other rapper is that owed Suge. Yuk did tweet Tha Realest right after the incident....

Jan 30, 2004
myspace.com
Is walking around with $100,000 worth of jewelry on -- during a recession when people are struggling just to feed their children and keep their homes --the thing to do?

There are a lot of desperate people out there right now. Proving that someone else ain't a g might not be a priority to them.
yea ur right karma is a bitch tho! and my ? is y aint yuk packin heat he supposed to be THUGLORD ....foos r just lucky .... they dont end up like them foos that tried to rob gucci

Jun 10, 2002
This thread funny as hell.

Shit happens......

Yall listen to Tay now. He probably offered the most intelligent perspective from the streets point of view. Recognize.

Feb 16, 2006
The first thing that came to mind when I read his quote is damn HATIN azz dude,

Jealousy is a bitch, but karma pimps that hoe
fuck what you niggas is talking about. i'm late on my car note and the cable off. if it was a nigga NOT FROM AROUND HERE standing in front of me with a 100 racks around his neck and i can whoop him and sell that shit. then his ass is whooped and stripped and i'll jut lay low for a minute. i done already took hella penitentiary chances in this life for way less

Feb 8, 2003

I knew it was in the parkinglot and his watch was stolen too Just like I said above. I bet theres no eye witnesses either.

So on some real shit Yuk called the police and told on suge. Now he trying to change up to keep his thug mentality persona and save his ass. He needs to move asap and change his style.

This shit is stupid Now somebody gonna go to jail. Yuk opened his mouth to them boys so they gonna force him to come clean or threaten him with prison time. wow if he was the west coast don and baller he said he was then he wouldve done like yung berg, young buck and just chop that chain up as a loss and kept it moving.

Yuk was probaly in the parkinglot buying sum dope from suge then they robbed his ass. Now we all know suge gonna put paper on his head now for getting him in this shit. Its gonna suck to be Yuk