Suge Knight Wanted For Robbing Yukmouth

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
Also thing is we dont know if it was in the parkinglot(which i think it was) or in the store and we dont know if suge had anything to do with it they just said he was there far as we know yuk couldve got into it with one his dudes then tehy stomped him. If theres no eyewitness saying they saw suge do something then he wont get nothing but a detective interogation(questioning) thats it.

Remember the police wasnt involved in the other chain snatching but they are in this one and It wasnt smart for that menace dude to be on pics with that chain and saying he has it in his posseion and for 40 glocc to come get it. he incriminated himself doing that and he going down for it.

Feb 8, 2003
SICCNESS needs ta get yuk on a phone interview asap to explain what went down, just like they did when shit happnd wit spider joke. kant wait ta hear yuk talk greasy about this

Police wasnt involved in that spide loc or yung berg situation they are in this one though so taht interview not gonna happen till atleast after the police talk to suge. but im sure the streets already saying what went down. the cops are involved in this chain snatching meaning somebody going to prison bc they gonna look at them as some ignorant black rap niggas and they been trying to nail suge azz since pac died.

I just hope yuk didnt tell bc yall know if he did he will be labled a snitch and have suges and whoever goons on his ass forever until he dead. sio he in a fucked up situation either way it goes he might as well just move.

Jul 18, 2004
Tay I have sum questions haha first, how kan suge robb yuk, when they even took a pic together like they koo, that seems backstabbing and second, why would suge wanna robb yuk anyway, besides for money. sumthin else hadda popp off. right????

Jul 25, 2007
peep Murs ...he be all over L.A. ..when was the last time you heard him getting robbed in L.A. or some other city?
Thats different. MURS is from L.A. and he aint a "gangsta" rapper, he a backpack, hip hop lyricist. yea he be yellin "cuzz" and all that but he's got common sense, street and book smarts.

"We don't do diamonds cause my dudues ain't show offs
Tryin' to keep it low so we don't see no cops" - Murs

"No drugs no guns, cuz we just aint the type" - Murs

Yuk just runs his mouth to much. He got to much pride and he aint finna change his ways. If he did people would just think he bitched up and a scary ass nigga now if he stopped sportin his chains for security reasons. This rap game is all about image and he has to live up to it. He need to snap out of it tho and start makin hits.

Dec 4, 2006
First rule of the streets "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer". If someone is acting really close to you, always beware because they could be plottin. Everyone from the hood or did time knows this. Its one of the things every shotcaller beats in your head.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
First rule of the streets "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer". If someone is acting really close to you, always beware because they could be plottin. Everyone from the hood or did time knows this. Its one of the things every shotcaller beats in your head.

truth ^

Jul 18, 2004
tru!! damn your right No interview cuz copps involved. that sucks.. i guess dudes be huntin for dem jewels. i know if i seen yuk with all his shit on, i wouldnt even wanna robb him, id rather smoke a blunt and knock hoes or sumthin haha

Jan 23, 2006
I DON'T SEE YUK AS A PUNK FOR THIS SITUATION THIS IS SUGE KNIGHT WE ARE TALKIN ABOUT HIM AND 10 GOONS COULD MAKE ANY RAPPER IN THE GAME BOW DOWN. AS FAR AS THE COPS BEING INVOLVED THERE ARE MANY WAYS THEY COULD HAVE GOTTEN INVOLVED IN AN INCIDENT THAT HAPPENED AT A PUBLIC SUPER MARKET WITHOUT YUK CALLING THEM OR COOPERATING WITH THEM. YUK IS A BEAST ON THE MIC AND ALOT OF RAPPERS AND STREET CATS ARE JEALOUS OF HIM STRAIGHT UP. I HOPE HE DROPS "FREE AT LAST" SOON AND LYRICALLY MURDERS MENACE AND SUGE KNIGHT.