Suge Knight Wanted For Robbing Yukmouth

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 30, 2004
myspace.com
WAIT A MINUTE...FIRST ITS....

AND YOU REPLY RIGHT AFTER HIM WITH...

A FEW PAGES LATER ITS...

AND THEN YOU REPLY RIGHT AFTER HIM THIS TIME WITH...

WHEN I SAID IT I WAS "HATER" BUT WHEN J STALIN SAID ITS "REAL TALK"?
FIRST OFF I WASNT CALLIN U IN GENERAL A "HATER"I WAS SAYIN ISNT THAT BEIN A HATER ABOUT A SITUATION WITH JACKIN FOOS CHAINS...I REALIZE PPL NEED TO DO WHAT IT TAKES TO SURVIVE I BEEN THERE AND IVE DONE THINGS BUT IM FAR FROM THAT GUY I WAS IN THE 90S IM A NEW MILLENIUM DUDE... CAUSE KARMA SHES CRAZY AND REWARDS R BETTER WHEN U HANDLE UR BUSINESS LEGIT! AND IMMA HAVE BEING A JACKBOY MY SECOND OR LAST OPTION AND WITH THE JSTALLIN THING IT IS TRUE WHAT HE SAID "REAL TALK!!!"

Dec 30, 2003
Is walking around with $100,000 worth of jewelry on -- during a recession when people are struggling just to feed their children and keep their homes --the thing to do?

There are a lot of desperate people out there right now. Proving that someone else ain't a g might not be a priority to them.
yea... so why didnt a homeless man beat his ass? fuckin suge knight did! haha... he just needs help man... that fat bastard musta got his dome all fucked up from the last KO he took.... i wouldnt wanna be friends with a friend of his....

Jul 6, 2002
$o. $an Fran
Man you act like a robbery at a supermarket in L.A. is not gonna get called on by witnessess. Yuk probably was yellin Suges name if he was there. Yuk is hella loud. They probably put a gun to his face so acting like hella heads and you by yourself is gonna keep your chain is bullshit. Some people are hella dumb on this site probably from suburbs and shit. Oh snitch snitch. You don't know shit all we know is Yukmouth got jacked by hella heads at a damn supermarket which has more people walking around than anything. When the police got there he probably mentioned he had this much money in jewelry for insurance or whatever the fuck being mad. I seriously doubt he told the police Suge Knight did it. And darkshadows the biggest hater for real get off his nuts.

Mar 6, 2006
What would you have done differently, what do you have agianst Yuk...Laughing at someone getting robbed, why? Are you amused because of the thug, boss persona he put up but yet he always gets robbed....What makes you laugh about the situation.......
i would not have got the cops involved i would have took it as a loss like someone on here said how you a boss a westcoast don and you go and call the cops thats not much of a boss i dont got nothing against him i like his music and im laughing at him and like you said your self im laughing at the situation that because he portrays to be this super thug boss that hate the cops that is what makes me laugh faggot