Suge Knight Wanted For Robbing Yukmouth

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
it's hella internet detectives up in here
Its pure comedy to me these kind of threads.
Docters needa start giving depressed people links to siccness threads like this so people can laugh lol.
Maybe toss some blueberry or kush to em to.

People think they either A) Superthug who would whoop Suge Knights ass and his homies or B) Internet Detectives or Lawyers

Feb 8, 2003
ANYWAYS FUK THIS when that NEW YOUNG BASED GOD DROPPING? He the future.nigga the gucci mane of the bay.

"no i aint no bitch no i aint no snitch im busting on that bitch"

"i used to be a goon now im a pretty bitch"

Oct 28, 2005
Suge is a snake,and u don't gota be a rocket scientist 2 figure out why Yuk got robbed..I mean that's like me walin around in LA wit 100k worth of jewelry on and I'm not even from there and have no real connections its inevevatable that I'm gettin jacked especially when ur small and skinny ..and 4 ppl sayin why Yuk aint walkin around wit a strap would u walk around wit a strap and risk going to prison when ur married and have lil kids at home and are livin the american dream? I doubt it..but Yuk needs to be smarter than that I mean ur literally askin for it especially in LA the gang capital of the world..1

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
san fernando aint exactly the hood.

but apparently that didnt mean shit....

sounds like a setup to me

i dunno if i can call it snitchin when bruh jumped on twitter with the chain, had he not said shit, what would you been in this thread talkin about? same shit, downtalkin the nigga for the loss right, prolly downloading every menace song you can find on the net, so whats the difference really..96,000 dollar loss is a 96,000 dollar loss aint like cops gon do shit anyway or the chain woulda already been recovered

cops got shit to do beyond look for rappers chains anyway
i really doubt theyre gonna call in swat and kick in half the doors in the projects to find one chain

STS

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
i wonder if this has anything to do with pak dan/tia sweets beef
and pak dan hit up suge and tia hit up her regime boy yuk

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
i would not have got the cops involved i would have took it as a loss like someone on here said how you a boss a westcoast don and you go and call the cops thats not much of a boss i dont got nothing against him i like his music and im laughing at him and like you said your self im laughing at the situation that because he portrays to be this super thug boss that hate the cops that is what makes me laugh faggot
How do you know he snitched? Because some punk ass website told you so....Because a few cats spoke on it in this thread putin the snitch jacket on em.....We really dont know shit about the WHOLE situation yet.....If he told than thats all bad....But lauphing at someone that got robbed aint really a good look....You say your from east oakland so you should be proud that someone is out there reppin your environment.....

Apr 25, 2002
yuk has always had hatred in his heart towards my home...and that always struck a nerve with me

that being said

i doubt dude called the police...it's a supermarket in an upscale neighborhood, there was probably 15 super nannys on their blackberrys dialing my man flava flav's favorite number

if if it's insured, and you file an insurance claim...the insurance company is handing in that claim to the police

gangster rappers have off-duty police as their security

when you have that kind of money you come into contact with the police

thank god i'm broke as fuck cus i hate the bastards

Feb 19, 2008
@funkthafunk it aint no beef this dude been a faggot i did that for the money i never kicked it wit dem homos 100rack 25verse that it
1 minutes ago via web in reply to funkthafunk

Reply rt @funkdafunk Dayum when did dis beef start between u n awax?<< when yuk made the newz this nigga a promo freak real weirdo lmao

that lame need to know just cuz he get punk in jail to get put on a cpt gang and he from another state that show where yo heart at #lame
29 minutes ago via web

Reply dis nigga want promo so bad hood nigga aint nigga gone go at they own kind for you whiteboy i dont care how much red u put on lol
33 minutes ago via web

Reply gay ass niggaz always together i never see yall wit no bitches spend'n the night over niggaz house and you over 30 wtf explain yo gangsta?
36 minutes ago via web

Reply all the mob figga ran a train on awax wife tell da real why u make'n up shit whiteboy tell'em how claim cpt but from wa wtf coward ass lame
41 minutes ago via web

Reply hahahaha
about 1 hours ago via web

Reply when i said ptown i talk'n bout where him and his weak ass low budget dont know who da daddy is bitch oh yea ap fuced ya bitch tell dat! lol
about 1 hours ago via web

lol gonzoe n wax goin at it?? lol

http://twitter.com/THEREALGONZOE

http://twitter.com/waxfase