Suge Knight Wanted For Robbing Yukmouth

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 12, 2007
Detective Jeff Briscoe says 35-year-old Jerold Ellis, who uses the name Yukmouth, reported he was talking to Knight on Monday night in a Woodland Hills supermarket parking lot about a debt that another rapper allegedly owes Knight. Yukmouth filed a police report saying 10 other men arrived, knocked him down and took his watch, medallion and other jewelry worth $92,000. He wasn't badly hurt and declined medical treatment. Briscoe says Ellis identified Knight as a suspect but later recanted. However, the stolen items haven't been recovered and the investigation continues. (Associated Press)

Oct 29, 2008
Man you act like a robbery at a supermarket in L.A. is not gonna get called on by witnessess. Yuk probably was yellin Suges name if he was there. Yuk is hella loud. They probably put a gun to his face so acting like hella heads and you by yourself is gonna keep your chain is bullshit. Some people are hella dumb on this site probably from suburbs and shit. Oh snitch snitch. You don't know shit all we know is Yukmouth got jacked by hella heads at a damn supermarket which has more people walking around than anything. When the police got there he probably mentioned he had this much money in jewelry for insurance or whatever the fuck being mad. I seriously doubt he told the police Suge Knight did it. And darkshadows the biggest hater for real get off his nuts.
The police said he did. What makes u think he didnt do it?

Mar 1, 2006
Because Yuk has been one of the most talented rap artists the bay ever had......And now when people hear about him getting jacked...Fans are like damn...This dude really isnt what he says he is, or rapped about......
Its a let down

I think people are dissapointed...Especially because hes one of our strongest rap representatives from the bay area.....He is a voice for us out here...In the millions of threads of "who is a top 5 bay artist" that weve had on this board...Yuk always comes up in peoples top 5 bay area artists.....

Its the same reason people care about actors and actresses and all thier business and bullshit.....
northern cali lets stand up

Jan 18, 2006
The police said he did. What makes u think he didnt do it?
i can almost guarantee Suge was identified by witnesses hes not hard to spot, everyones so quick to label people snitches. You been on Yuks dick an awful lot in this thread, why does this matter to you so much and no getting jumped does not make u a pussy.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i know this is some dumb shit to say, idk, but too bad the rap game aint more positive...the bay wants the bay to win but when some shit like this happens niggas just wanna jump ship and do the opposite..its like we feed into it so much it gives people incentive to do this type of thing...and when someone gets merked over this type of thing its just gonna be another black man dead and another black eye in the game...i hope niggas get some getright and get back to the music...less chain snatching and youtube beef and focus on the rapping...i aint sayin beef hasnt always been part of rap but damn..it just gets old after a while...maybe im the one getting old, who knows. only music genre that has this shit going on, shows alot about our mindframe, self destructiveness..

the streets aint even the streets anymore..its like the internet is trying to become the streets, or the streets are tryna become the internet..either or

Oct 29, 2008
i can almost guarantee Suge was identified by witnesses hes not hard to spot, everyones so quick to label people snitches. You been on Yuks dick an awful lot in this thread, why does this matter to you so much and no getting jumped does not make u a pussy.
Im not on anybody dick nigga. This is a hot topic and I can say u on my dick right now but where is that gon get us? The police said Yuk said Suge was 1 of the niggas that attacked him I didnt make that shit up. Why are you giving him the benefit of the doubt when he aint even deny it yet? And naw getting jumped dont make you a pussy. But telling the cops anything does especially when u dedicated 4 years of your life dissing a nigga on wax for doing the same thang your accused of doing. Do you remember yuk dissing 50 for 4 years straight because he implicated Irv Gotti in his stabbing? Was yuk on his dick when he was doin dat shit?

-This shit so Major even Gary Radnich was talking about it on his show this morning.

Feb 22, 2006
Lmao at yuk's chain being worth than most of some of your lives. And even worse y'all acting like you woulda died or killed over it. People need more perspective.

My only real opinion on this is that it is hard to live by the rules we were taught in life and apply them in a game that is new to all of us. I mean short is still putting out albums. It's hard to follow instincts (or hard to ignore them) in the rap business and with the Internet. Same thing with sports and even in the square world.

Feb 24, 2009
(AllHipHop News) Rapper Yukmouth identified Suge Knight as one of the men and beat and robbed him of $92,000 in jewelry, before recanting the story.

According to the Associated Press, Detective Jeff Briscoe said that Yukmouth filed a police report saying Knight was among the 11 men that arrived at a San Fernando Valley, CA super market parking lot only to attack him over an unpaid debt.

Knight was originally identified, but Yukmouth retracted the statement.

Yukmouth, 35, has yet to recover the jewels and the police have yet to speak to Suge Knight, as they would like to.

Yukmouth recently announced a new album, Free At Least, which is expected to hit stores in May.

Feb 24, 2009
LOS ANGELES - Los Angeles police want to talk to Suge Knight after a rapper initially accused the former Death Row Records chief of robbing him before recanting the story.

Detective Jeff Briscoe says 35-year-old Jerold Ellis, who uses the name Yukmouth, reported he was talking to Knight on Monday night in a Woodland Hills supermarket parking lot about a debt that another rapper allegedly owes Knight.

Yukmouth filed a police report saying 10 other men arrived, knocked him down and took his watch, medallion and other jewelry worth $92,000. He wasn't badly hurt and declined medical treatment.

Briscoe says Ellis identified Knight as a suspect but later recanted. The investigation continues, however.