Suge Knight Wanted For Robbing Yukmouth

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
lol y would u do that?isnt that hatin on what the next man got?y is chain snatchin the thing to do ...just to prove dude aint a g?

YES,I WOULD DO IT.DID IT BEFORE AND WILL DO IT AGINIF THE SITUATION CALL FOR IT.ITS NOT ABOUT PROVING HES NOT A "G" ITS ABOUT KNOWING YOUR LIMITATIONS.ILL BE A HATER,MAD AT THE NEXT MAN,JEALOUS OR WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE BUT IF YOUR THAT STUPID TO BE OUT OF BOUNDS WITH 100,000 WORTH OF SHIT ON THEN YOUR ASKIN TO GET GOT...STRAIGHT UP....

Jan 28, 2006
A lot of people are racking up good numbers for their "Give Props" category because of this thread including myself :) Thanks Yuk!

Dec 2, 2006
99.9% of the time I am like "radiostationrep is on point."

but this time, sir, I am gonna have to disagree with you.

not hating.

it is call "THE JACK MOVE"

I like Yuk's music, but he got licked.

it happens tho.
I am with you. Yuk was slipping. I mean I really do not know why anyone would be out in traffic with 100k in jewelry and no pistol, but if the opportunity presents itself, people will do what they have to.

Nov 14, 2002
WAIT A MINUTE...FIRST ITS....

lol y would u do that?isnt that hatin on what the next man got?y is chain snatchin the thing to do ...just to prove dude aint a g?
AND YOU REPLY RIGHT AFTER HIM WITH...

The first thing that came to mind when I read his quote is damn HATIN azz dude,

A FEW PAGES LATER ITS...

J. Stalin said it best
"I robbed niggaz , I've been robbed before,
There's ups and downs to this game"
AND THEN YOU REPLY RIGHT AFTER HIM THIS TIME WITH...

WHEN I SAID IT I WAS "HATER" BUT WHEN J STALIN SAID ITS "REAL TALK"?

Dec 16, 2008
YES,I WOULD DO IT.DID IT BEFORE AND WILL DO IT AGINIF THE SITUATION CALL FOR IT.ITS NOT ABOUT PROVING HES NOT A "G" ITS ABOUT KNOWING YOUR LIMITATIONS.ILL BE A HATER,MAD AT THE NEXT MAN,JEALOUS OR WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE BUT IF YOUR THAT STUPID TO BE OUT OF BOUNDS WITH 100,000 WORTH OF SHIT ON THEN YOUR ASKIN TO GET GOT...STRAIGHT UP....
So you steal everything that is worth of 100,000 if you don't know the person... You must be rich man.

Sep 24, 2006
So at the end of the day what did we learn At Siccness university:1.Yuk is the easiest rap artist to rob in California 2.Dont meet up W/suge Knight In a parking lot w/your jewels on 3.Yuk is a Snitch...........

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Why the FUCK do people care so much?
Because Yuk has been one of the most talented rap artists the bay ever had......And now when people hear about him getting jacked...Fans are like damn...This dude really isnt what he says he is, or rapped about......
Its a let down

I think people are dissapointed...Especially because hes one of our strongest rap representatives from the bay area.....He is a voice for us out here...In the millions of threads of "who is a top 5 bay artist" that weve had on this board...Yuk always comes up in peoples top 5 bay area artists.....

Its the same reason people care about actors and actresses and all thier business and bullshit.....

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
LOL DAAAAMM I STILL CANT BELIEVE THAT SHIT I WONDER WHAT YUKMOUTH GOT TO SAY THIS SHOULD BE VERY INTERESTING HAHHAHAHAHA CANT STOP LAUGHING HAHAHA HOPE HE DONT RAP BOUT HIM BEIN BOSS ANYMORE YOU IN THE SAME CATEGORY AS YOUNG BERG HAHAHAHA
What would you have done differently, what do you have agianst Yuk...Laughing at someone getting robbed, why? Are you amused because of the thug, boss persona he put up but yet he always gets robbed....What makes you laugh about the situation.......

Feb 11, 2006
"Yukmouth filed a police report saying 10 other men arrived, knocked him down and took his watch, medallion"

If thats what thugs do i'll rather be a square.
fuck yuk if he snitchin and fuk the punks who robbed him. i dont giv e a fuck either way yuk should just charge it to the game..i was commentin on all the squares that have a story or opinion on what they would have done.people actin like they peoples got smoked or some shit..theres alot Stans on here lol..simple and plain....

Mar 19, 2006
THUGLORD, WESTCOASTDON, GODZILLA, THE BOSS HAHAHAHA ALLL FAIRYTALE NAME GIMMICKS IN THIS WWF RAP WORLD... AND ANOTHER THING WHERE DOES MENACE FROM BWS FIT IN THIS HOLE PICTURE, HES POSING WITH HIS CHAIN ON TWITTER LOLL SOOOO 40 GLOCC CHUMPS OUT MENACE, SOOO MENACE FINDS ANOTHER RAPPER TO CHUMP OUT HAHHAAH I LOVE YALL RAPPERS UR PUROSE IN LIFE IS TOOO KEEEP US ENTERTAINED UR A BUNCH OF CIRCUS CLOWNS