Suge Knight Wanted For Robbing Yukmouth

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
LOS ANGELES — Los Angeles police want to talk to Suge Knight after a rapper initially accused the former Death Row Records chief of robbing him before recanting the story.

Detective Jeff Briscoe says 35-year-old Jerold Ellis, who uses the name Yukmouth, reported he was talking to Knight on Monday night in a Woodland Hills supermarket parking lot about a debt that another rapper allegedly owes Knight.

Yukmouth filed a police report saying 10 other men arrived, knocked him down and took his watch, medallion and other jewelry worth $92,000. He wasn't badly hurt and declined medical treatment.

Briscoe says Ellis identified Knight as a suspect but later recanted. However, the stolen items haven't been recovered and the investigation continues.

The Associated Press couldn't immediately reach Knight for comment.
uh oh

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
Yuck quit the hard talkin home you are officially plies,tiger,young berg status. Quit rappin
It Has Nothin To Do With Being Hard When 10 People + Suge Knight Are Stompin You Out

Yall Need To Stop Actin Like If It Was You, You'd Still Have Your Jewelery

Jun 24, 2002
10-1 just says what kind of pussies fools are out there in the field. that doesn't make no any one a punk.
also you have to make police report for insurance company. you should know this if you ever had shit instead of your mommas toyota.

still its hella retarded to walk around with that kind of jewelry at these hard times!

Oct 29, 2008
10-1 just says what kind of pussies fools are out there in the field. that doesn't make no any one a punk.
also you have to make police report for insurance company. you should know this if you ever had shit instead of your mommas toyota.

still its hella retarded to walk around with that kind of jewelry at these hard times!
You dont have to name names for insurance. Once he implied Suge took part in the beating it made him a rat.

Jul 1, 2004

You dont have to name names to file an insurance claim....

Jul 22, 2009
Where's Killa Tay when u really want some insight and a good message to read

J. Stalin said it best
"I robbed niggaz , I've been robbed before,
There's ups and downs to this game"

But as far as the police report no comments except,,, seeing papers would be nice
And right now its not looking good

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
Reread the report

They didnt stomp him out they just knocked him down(in other words clothesline or chokeslammed his ass)and then took his shit.
Sorry I Didnt Realize You Saw What Happen

So Did They Superplex Him Too? And Drop A Leg Off The Top Rope?

Do I Sound Like A Give A Fuck, 10 On 1 Aint Fair And Like I Said, Dont Act Like You'd Walk Away With Your Chain

Edit: Some Cats Might Actually Walk Away Wit Their Chain...KEYWORD SOME