Rapper Scoob Nitty Arrested in Counterfeiting Operation

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Diggin' up a pic of me, callin' me a fag, weirdo, nerd, square, and whatever else isn't helpin' his situation, is it? Cause ppl are sure gettin' a kick outta that. Which is where whole E-Thug thing came into play. As soon as I posted MY OPINION, everyione gave me grief and gangin' up on me (STRENGTH IN NUMBERS/MOB MENTALITY). I NEVER SAID THE MAN WAS GUILTY. As it is now, only a judge & jury can decide that.
Its the Internet. Y'all the one's gettin' all pussy hurt.
Lol, I think you got that backwards there, breh.

And with all those posts you should know blood in the water attracts sharks on the siccness. Whining about us 'ganging up' on you. SMH.

May 2, 2002
Lol, I think you got that backwards there, breh.

And with all those posts you should know blood in the water attracts sharks on the siccness. Whining about us 'ganging up' on you. SMH.
What exactly do I have backwards, breh?

Sharks? Yeah okay. No one said anyone had to agree with any of my posts. It is just the Internet. Do my posts infuriate ppl that much? LOL I don't know you or anyone else who posts here. Why do you give a fuck what I think? I have my own opinions, as does everyone else. What? Are you all gonna come to my house and whoop my ass because I posted somethin' u didn't like or agree with? GTFOH!

May 2, 2002
I guess it would've been better had I just said FREE SCOOB NITTY. BUT SEEING AS HOW I DON'T KNOW THE WHOLE STORY (LIKE ANY OF THE REST OF YOU), I WAS GOING BY WHAT I READ AND SAW.

TAKIN' SHOTS AT ME DOESN'T CHANGE THE FACT THE HE GOT ARRESTED THOUGH, DOES IT? HELL, BIG MEECH DIDN'T KILL ANYONE (THAT I KNOW OF), AND HE'S SERVING A 30 YEAR SENTENCE FOR CONTINUING A CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE (CCE).

ACTIN' LIKE I SAID, "GIVE'EM FOOTBALL NUMBERS", OR "GIVE'EM THE CHAIR AND LET ME FLIP THE SWITCH".

AT THE END OF THE DAY, NONE OF US HAS ANY AFFECT ON WHAT'S ALREADY HAPPENED OR WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN.

PHANTOM

Apr 25, 2002
WWW.HITWORKSGRAVY.COM
All ya'll muthafuckas just shut the fuck up. If any of ya'll gonna support Scoob, then good lookin out. If you have some bullshit to say just keep it to yourself period. And people start the "FREE' movement just to support someones hardships. Whether right or wrong, innocent or guilty. If you aint never had your freedom taken from you then you have no idea how he feels. Leave it at that!

Props: FatBlunts209

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Breh, are you a teenage girl or some shit, whats up with all the fucking PMs, I've made my opinions pretty clear in this thread, they're no different just because its a private message and not an public thread.

mizerymaid said:
Today, 12:25 PM
MizeryMade
DRUNKEN MASTER

Send a message via AIM to MizeryMade

Don't put words in my mouth
Who said I was "in favor of sending anyone someone to jail". All the thread title said was "Rapper Scoob Nitty arrested"...

You know damn well if that was your eveyday Average Joe, no one would give a fuck (unless you knew the individual personally). Even more, there wouldn't have been a thread about it. I've posted here long enough to know this.

If I got under some muthafuckaz skin, so be it. Thought this was gangsta rap" forum? Why y'all pussy hurt over what I typed.

I don't know Scooby Nitty personally. I doubt a lot of the ppl who've been replying do either. Bottom lie, its a fucked up situation. I'm not gonna put dude on a pedistal though b/c he's a rapper. Like I said before, if this was your everyday Average Joe, no one would give a fuck, much less make a thread about it.
And lol at me being 'pussy hurt' when you're the one sending me long ass angry notes like a bitch I fucked and bounced on.

Youre hella emo, breh.

Oct 31, 2007
MizeryMade said:
LMFAO

All that childish bullshit doesn't phase me. I stopped postin' in that thread. Clearly you couldn't resist. Internet Gangsta! Just make sure to keep on the Internet, tough guy!
I got A PMS Message from the fagbait too
If the bullshit dont phase you why would you take time to PMS me fuckboy. For the record I am not this "internet gangsta" you speak of; but on the other hand Im definitely not a square like you pal.