Rapper Scoob Nitty Arrested in Counterfeiting Operation

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
THE MAN IS GONNA HAVE TO DEAL WITH HIS ISSUES ONE WAY OR ANOTHER. WITH FOOLS THAT GOT LOVE FOR HIM,THAT GOT NO OPINION ON HIM,AND THAT HATE HIM. GOOD LUCK TO THE GUY. NOBODY IS PERFECT AND NONE OF US HAVE WALKED HIS SHOES. THAT ALSO GOES FOR THESE PIECE OF SHIT CROOKED PIGS AS WELL. I KNOW ITS DOUBLE STANDARDS BUT I WOULD NEVER BE ABLE TO RELATE WITH THEM BITCH ASS MOTHERFUCKERS DUE TO MY OWN BELIEFS. MAY SCOOB NITTY HAVE GOOD LAWYERS AND A FAIR HONEST DUE PROCESS GIVEN TO HIM. AND IF CAN'T ANYONE RESPECT AT LEAST THAT MUCH, AT THE MINIMUM. THERE JUST STRAIGHT BIIIITCH.

May 2, 2002
May 2, 2002
This Mizery Fag is the last person that commenting on some shit like this.
Your a bitch plain and simple.

Definition of a square. Just look at that picture, damnnnnn.
Why is that? Everyone else is commenting on it. Or is it because you are all "in the streets"? If thats the case, why even post on Siccness?

People commented on the subject long before I did. So, I'm a bitch because you looked at a pic of me? Well thank you. I might be a square, but the fact that you cared to comment on a pic of a dude makes you a fag. Do you like lookin' at dudes? Obviously you do. Otherwise, you wouldn't have tried to bring attention to it.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Dude, why do you keep making it sound like everyone is being an e-thug? Thinking that your comments in favor of sending someone to jail without knowing the whole situation are retarded isnt some gangster shit, its some common sense shit.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
PS. I'm sorry I hurt your feelings by calling you a faggot, it obviously made you cry extra hard since you took the time out of your day to send me a PM:

mizerymaid said:
Private Message: You mad?
Today, 02:59 PM
MizeryMade
DRUNKEN MASTER

Send a message via AIM to MizeryMade

You mad?
LMFAO

Again with the elementary school namecalling. Do you have your own cheering section too? Yes, its fucked up dude got arrested, but I ain't about to put him on a pedistal like most of you. Had that been anyone other than a rapper, the majority of the responses would've been "FUCK THAT NIGGA".

All the namecalling ain't helpin' him out one bit.

By the way, you're a faggot.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
WELL THANK YOU CAPTAIN OBVIOUS!
funny how you are calling someone else captain obvious when in reality, you are captain obvious as well.

the thing though, at the end of the day, Scooby Nitty is still in jail.
Meanwhile, Scoob Nitty sits in a cell
I'm an alien and Scoob Nitty is locked up.
SCOOB NITTY'S STILL GOIN' TO JAIL THOUGH, ISN'T HE?

May 2, 2002
Dude, why do you keep making it sound like everyone is being an e-thug? Thinking that your comments in favor of sending someone to jail without knowing the whole situation are retarded isnt some gangster shit, its some common sense shit.
You don't know any more of the situation that I do. They found materials used in counterfeiting, did they not? He may be completely innocent of all charges. I DON'T KNOW THAT. NO ONE DOES! He hasn't been convicted of anything. Y'all act like I said "throw the book at him." Y'all know damn well if that were your everyday Average Joe, the responses would've been "FUCK THAT NIGGA".

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
You don't know any more of the situation that I do. They found materials used in counterfeiting, did they not? He may be completely innocent of all charges. I DON'T KNOW THAT. NO ONE DOES! He hasn't been convicted of anything. Y'all act like I said "throw the book at him." Y'all know damn well if that were your everyday Average Joe, the responses would've been "FUCK THAT NIGGA".
I don't know anything at all about the situation, and I'm not a scoob fan, i couldnt even name one of his songs. I don't wish someone luck with their legal problems because they're a rapper, I wish them luck because they're a human in america with our fucked up justice system. Youre the one making assumptions and taking joy in another mans incarceration. Thats faggotry.

May 2, 2002
Ouch! That hurt.

And you're what? An all-round hardcore tough guy, right?

What makes me a square? Cause I didn't say FREE SCOOB NITTY along with the rest of you. GIMMIE A BREAK! Y'all muthafuckaz KILL ME! Maybe dude's innocent. No one will know that until he goes to trial. Insulting me isn't gonna have an effect on the outcome.

Tell me this.... Why are y'all so quick to say FREE (INSERT RAPPER'S NAME HERE)?

Jun 28, 2009
Deep East Oakland, CA
PS. I'm sorry I hurt your feelings by calling you a faggot, it obviously made you cry extra hard since you took the time out of your day to send me a PM:

By the way, you're a faggot.
^that dude also sent me a PM what a fuckin weirdo
Ha he sent me a PM to, I didn't even reply.

Mad at the world ass Mizery you is a straight weirdo.

May 2, 2002
I don't know anything at all about the situation, and I'm not a scoob fan, i couldnt even name one of his songs. I don't wish someone luck with their legal problems because they're a rapper, I wish them luck because they're a human in america with our fucked up justice system. Youre the one making assumptions and taking joy in another mans incarceration. Thats faggotry.
What am I assuming, HIS GUILT? I don't know if the man is GUILTY or INNOCENT. He hasn't gone to trial. He was taken in custody though. Where are you before you go to trial? JAIL. LOL @ taking joy in another man's incarceration. You've got me all figured out, don't you? I think its fucked up when anyone goes to jail, especially if they're falsely accused of somethin'. However, if you knowingly do somethin' and get caught, well.... Then again I DON'T KNOW THE WHOLE STORY, and NEITHER DO YOU.

Maybe he was just trying to feed his family. Clearly the way he ALLEGEDLY went about it has gotten him into some trouble.

Diggin' up a pic of me, callin' me a fag, weirdo, nerd, square, and whatever else isn't helpin' his situation, is it? Cause ppl are sure gettin' a kick outta that. Which is where whole E-Thug thing came into play. As soon as I posted MY OPINION, everyione gave me grief and gangin' up on me (STRENGTH IN NUMBERS/MOB MENTALITY). I NEVER SAID THE MAN WAS GUILTY. As it is now, only a judge & jury can decide that.

Jun 28, 2009
Deep East Oakland, CA
Diggin' up a pic of me, callin' me a fag, weirdo, nerd, square, and whatever else isn't helpin' his situation, is it? Cause ppl are sure gettin' a kick outta that. Which is where whole E-Thug thing came into play. As soon as I posted MY OPINION, everyione gave me grief and gangin' up on me (STRENGTH IN NUMBERS/MOB MENTALITY). I NEVER SAID THE MAN WAS GUILTY. As it is now, only a judge & jury can decide that.
Don't cry