Rapper Scoob Nitty Arrested in Counterfeiting Operation

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ESFCE

Sicc OG
Dec 4, 2004
MizeryMade is the kinda guy that clears his schedule on Friday and Saturday night to prepare his replies to people on here lol. Opens multiple browser windows to do research, find pics, and strategize his responses. Then spell checks it all in Microsoft word. you can tell by how he makes some words all caps and some bold that the sweat is dripping down past his glasses in anger.

MizeryMade, analyzing a man's situation and talking about it so much, jumping to conclusions, when you don't even know him, is just as "gay" as commenting on another man's pic like people are doing with you.

this shit is hilarious

Oct 31, 2007
MizeryMade is the kinda guy that clears his schedule on Friday and Saturday night to prepare his replies to people on here lol. Opens multiple browser windows to do research, find pics, and strategize his responses. Then spell checks it all in Microsoft word. you can tell by how he makes some words all caps and some bold that the sweat is dripping down past his glasses in anger.

MizeryMade, analyzing a man's situation and talking about it so much, jumping to conclusions, when you don't even know him, is just as "gay" as commenting on another man's pic like people are doing with you.

this shit is hilarious
LOL

May 2, 2002
Lol,i never seen someone so excited about someone servin jail time.I could see if a lil kid got hurt,or some shit...i dunno,miz you seem lightwieght excitebike about it?
Whats "exciting" about it? He's been doin' it for 5+ years. You had to figure he was gonna get caught sooner or later. IDK, maybe there's somethin' "gangsta" about counterfeiting. Would you all feel bad for him if he did somethin' along the lines of oh, idk, SPM, Sicx, Big Lurch?

Its hard for me to feel bad for the guy. Now, if he were WRONGFULLY ACCUSED, then yes, I would feel bad. If his mom and girlfriend WEREN'T IN ON IT, then I'd feel bad for them as well.

May 2, 2002
HAHAHA so thats why u are so butthurt trying to defend yoself?
What's there to defend? I'm not the one who got arrested for counterfeiting. Its a fucked up situation. I don't wish incarceration on anyone. He (Scoob Nitty) had to have known that incarceration was inevitable. He'd been doin' it for 5+ years. His luck was bound to run out sooner or later.