Rapper Scoob Nitty Arrested in Counterfeiting Operation

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
lmfao at what this dude messaged me

MizeryMade said:
Originally Posted by MizeryMade
Yeah that was pretty funny wasn't it? You know what's even more funny? Everyone on a "gangsta rap" forum gettin' pussy hurt because they don't like or agree with somethin' a person types.

Glad you liked my pic too. Didn't know you like lookn at pics of dudes and commenting on them. That ain't "gangsta". Thats some fag shit!
WOW WHAT A BITCH ASS NIGGA

Props: FatBlunts209

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
IN CALI,SOLID NIGGAS GET RESPECT CUZ IT AINT EASY 2 KEEP A GOOD REPUTATION HERE.SCOOB IS SOLID...AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN. NOT SAYING WHAT HE WAS DOING WAS RIGHT BUT HONESTLY WITH THIS ECONOMY, IF I COULD MAKE MY OWN BILLS I WOULD 2. HE'S NO MORE OF A CRIMINAL THAN THE EXECS THAT EMBEZZLE FROM THEIR OWN COMPANIES OR THESE OLD ASS COACHES RUNNIN UP IN LIL BOYS. PEOPLE LIGHTWEIGHT CRUCIFY RAPPERS WHEN IN REALITY WE ARE ALL HUMAN JUST LIKE THE REST.THE STEREOTYPES NEED 2 STOP. LIFE IS PRECIOUS...I HATE WHEN PPL MAKE JOKES OR TRY 2 RIDICULE SOMEONE 4 WHAT THEY DO IN THIS WORLD 2 GET BY.EVERYBODY AINT ROBOTS.
im hella late on this thread

but this post alone should be put up as a vital in its own thread

this basically spoke for everyone in here that knows how the world works

gold spoon fed babies need not apply...your shit outta luck if you ignore the quote above

May 2, 2002
lol, how has this guy made it this long on the Siccness without his bitchassness showing????
I've been postin' on here for 12 years. Haven't had much of a problem until now. Scoob Nitty was arrested for an alleged counterfeting operation. FACT. Was/are the accusations correct? I don't know. Do I find pleasure in someone's freedom beig taken away? NO Do I think people should be held accountable for their actions? YES.

For those of you who thiink I'm cheerleadin', don't you think I would've done the same when pete dogge got locked up? If you remember that screen name, you know that he posted on here and is currently incarcerated for something he did not do. I never met dude personally, but from what I could tell, he was a standup dude. Had a record label (World League Records) and a record store (Music Vision).

Shit, y'all can hate me long after the lid on my casket is shut. Is that gonna affect Scoob Nitty's current situation. I doubt it.