Rapper Scoob Nitty Arrested in Counterfeiting Operation

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 28, 2009
Deep East Oakland, CA
I'm not DEEPTHROATBEAST. I don't know SCOOB NITTY. I'll never see SCOOB NITTY in my lifetime. I just find it funny how most of you have some undying loyalty to your favorite rappers and put them up on pedistals; as if they're above the law (no pun intended).

"The boys" don't care how many albums Scoob Nitty has sold. Obviously, he hasn't sold enough. Otherwise, he prob would've steered clear of this alleged counterfeiting venture. CORRECT?
Me (on the left) and my cousin at this club we went to for my bday.
Dood, you is a nerd.

Props: FatBlunts209
May 2, 2002
AND YOU KNOW WHAT?

YOU KNOW WHY? CAUSE YOU LOOK AT PICS OF DUDES AND COMMENT ON THEM. WHY ELSE WOULD YOU GOT OUT OF YOU WAY AND POST A PIC THAT HAS NOTHIN' TO DO WITH THE TOPIC? OF COURSE THAT DOESN'T CHANGE THE FACT THAT SCOOB NITTY GOT ARRESTED.

KUDOS ON GETTIN' YOUR LITTLE CHEERING SECTION RILED UP. SCOOB NITTY'S STILL GOIN' TO JAIL THOUGH, ISN'T HE? FUCKED UP HE HAD TO RESORT TO THAT, BUT IT IS WHAT IT IS. HAD IT BEEN ANYONE ELSE, THEY WOULD'VE FACED THE SAME CONSEQUENCES.

Apr 25, 2002
Saw a clip lastnight but they only showed his momma, didn't know scoob got busted too. Didn't see the whole news coverage bout him. Some dry snitchin @ its finest from those who are considered knowing him in here. If dude got busted once, he shouldn't of fucked wit this kind of hustle a second or third time. Can't blame the economy he's a rapper I thought rappers are eatin good and gettin it.

Counterfeittin is some serious shit that they don't take lightly but I give dude his props for havin the balls to do it. He did more wrong than right cause those that got affected by it wether it be identity theft or washin fake money to retailers and businesses, they can't recoop those losses....

Hope dude gets an easy bid....

Feb 8, 2003
mobsters in NY & JERSEY get popped doing the same thing nitty was doing but with just with millions of dollars and they busts usually only get just local coverage though. they gonna go hard on nitty though bc he a black gangsta rapper and this not his first time.

Feb 16, 2006
Laugh it up all you want. It ain't shit to me. I ain't the one whose favorite rapper got arrested counterfeittin' money.:knockout:

Look on the bright side. You can always write him while he's locked up.
i was wondering what kind of man, would be on a gangsta rap forum celebrating this man's downfall. but dude showed your picture and it all makes sense. if you anywhere near as lame as you look then heaven help you. you a weirdo dude, you listen to gangsta shit, but love police and celebrate and cheerlead for them and are happy when someone gets caught 'breaking the rules' ole hall monitor ass nigga

Props: FatBlunts209