Rapper Scoob Nitty Arrested in Counterfeiting Operation

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
You ain't gotta get all techincal nigga, free scoob.
Point out to me where I was being "technicial". Dude was obviously running (or part of) a counterfeiting operation and got picked up for it. Ain't shit technicial about it. Had it been your everyday average Joe, most of y'all would be like FUCK THAT NIGGA (or BITCH). Get your vice grip hold off the dude's nutts!

Its one thing if the dude were WRONGFULLY ACCUSED/CONVICTED of somethin'. Then all that FREE (INSERT RAPPER'S NAME HERE) shit would apply. I doubt either is the case.

Apparently you have some undying loyalty to this dude, so carry on.

Jun 28, 2009
Deep East Oakland, CA
Point out to me where I was being "technicial". Dude was obviously running (or part of) a counterfeiting operation and got picked up for it. Ain't shit technicial about it. Had it been your everyday average Joe, most of y'all would be like FUCK THAT NIGGA (or BITCH). Get your vice grip hold off the dude's nutts!

Its one thing if the dude were WRONGFULLY ACCUSED/CONVICTED of somethin'. Then all that FREE (INSERT RAPPER'S NAME HERE) shit would apply. I doubt either is the case.

Apparently you have some undying loyalty to this dude, so carry on.
Don't get ya pantys in a bunch there lil bru

Dec 4, 2006
scoob my nigga real talk but this is the third time he has been caught doing this so i know he gon face some major time, sad but someone ratted him out.

That's all bad...looks like someone saw his pockets getting a little fatter so they had to drop the dime on him.

That's why it's hard to associate with many people now a days..

If I were to do shit like that, I'd try to keep it on the low as much as I can..

May 2, 2002
mizerymade cause i know the nigga thats why !! u just mad cause kc rap game is dead ! shut your bitch ass up . maybe u should let go of my balls !! fagget
So because you know him, that means he's NOT GUILTY. Well aren't you just a good judge of character? Maybe if you'd told "the boys" that, they might've let him go. But seeing as how they found all that counterfeiting material, they took him into custody. Hell, maybe it wasn't his and he had no knowledge of it. Then all that FREE SCOOB NITTY talk might mean somethin'. I doubt that's the case.

Me, mad cause they KC rap game is dead? YES, THAT'S IT! There's clearly a correlation between that and Scoob Nitty being arrested. Nice change of subject. You're just pussy hurt cause "the boys" nabbed your homie. Oops, I forgot, rappers are totally exempt from the law, right?

Fagget, huh? If you're gonna insult someone, could you at least spell the word correctly? In the meantime, ease up on that vice grip hold you have of Scoob Nitty's DICK!

May 2, 2002
Don't get ya pantys in a bunch there lil bru
I'm not DEEPTHROATBEAST. I don't know SCOOB NITTY. I'll never see SCOOB NITTY in my lifetime. I just find it funny how most of you have some undying loyalty to your favorite rappers and put them up on pedistals; as if they're above the law (no pun intended).

"The boys" don't care how many albums Scoob Nitty has sold. Obviously, he hasn't sold enough. Otherwise, he prob would've steered clear of this alleged counterfeiting venture. CORRECT?

Apr 12, 2004
FREE MY NIGGA SCOOB NITTY THAT MAN GAVE ME ALOT OF GAME ON MUSIC REAL SHIT KING FREAKO GAVE ME MY STREET NAME THAT HOW EVERYBODY IN THE BAY KNOWS ME IS BECAUSE OF THOSE TWO NIGGAS.

May 2, 2002
scoob my nigga real talk but this is the third time he has been caught doing this so i know he gon face some major time, sad but someone ratted him out.
He's been caught twice for the same shit. Only this time someone ratted him out? SURE, THAT MAKES SENSE! Wouldn't they have given him up EVERY TIME THEN? I don't know anything about counterfeiting, but I don't think its a one man operation. Not saying it couldn't be. Just seems highly unlikely.

So much for that FREE SCOOB NITTY campaign, huh PAIN JUNKIES?

May 2, 2002
im not gonna say much , but scoob been fuckin wit it for over 5 years , why not make fake money if u got the tools ,trust me he aint trippin off this case or jail
So you approve of him counterfeiting money. Yet, when "the boys" nab him, you on some FREE SCOOB NITTY shit? Can you say ASS BACKWARDS? Clearly, the rap game ain't payin' him enough, which is prob why he got into counterfeiting in the first place. After 5+ years of doing it, its finally caught up with him.

Sucks to be that guy!

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
IN CALI,SOLID NIGGAS GET RESPECT CUZ IT AINT EASY 2 KEEP A GOOD REPUTATION HERE.SCOOB IS SOLID...AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN. NOT SAYING WHAT HE WAS DOING WAS RIGHT BUT HONESTLY WITH THIS ECONOMY, IF I COULD MAKE MY OWN BILLS I WOULD 2. HE'S NO MORE OF A CRIMINAL THAN THE EXECS THAT EMBEZZLE FROM THEIR OWN COMPANIES OR THESE OLD ASS COACHES RUNNIN UP IN LIL BOYS. PEOPLE LIGHTWEIGHT CRUCIFY RAPPERS WHEN IN REALITY WE ARE ALL HUMAN JUST LIKE THE REST.THE STEREOTYPES NEED 2 STOP. LIFE IS PRECIOUS...I HATE WHEN PPL MAKE JOKES OR TRY 2 RIDICULE SOMEONE 4 WHAT THEY DO IN THIS WORLD 2 GET BY.EVERYBODY AINT ROBOTS.