patrick swayze & big-robo roast! Two, Two, Two Threads in One!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 9, 2004
Kango?

you mean a Kangol?

ya, fat bitch-boy.. I never even owned one.

make a special trip down here to San Jo, just for me, ok chunk... I wanna show you what a lame I truly am.
THATS RIGHT UR FAT HEAD IS TOO BIG FOR HATS.

ILL BE IN FRISCO COME UP THERE, WE'LL SEE HOW MUCH OF A PIECE OF SHIT YOU ARE, SLOTH.

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
Kango?

you mean a Kangol?

ya, fat bitch-boy.. I never even owned one.

make a special trip down here to San Jo, just for me, ok chunk... I wanna show you what a lame I truly am.
nah nah nah nah nah shea i do believe you posted a picture of yourself rockin a kongol back in like 89

Oct 9, 2004
lies, lies, lies ya! ....that was a golf hat amigo, not a Kangol.

& your too much of a frontin pussy to be in San Jo 10 minutes before someone put hands on your bitch ass, so go ahead & go hang out in the Castro you faggot.
YOU'RE THE PUSSY WHO NEVER LEFT SAN JO WHO CANT DRIVE TO FRISCO TO GET OWNED, BITCHBOY

Oct 16, 2002
Gilroy
^LMAOO@arson

big-homo...why you talk'n shit bout soemone whose die'n when your fat ass can't lose a pound...only thing you assaulting is big macs and whoppers...fat boy you want to talk shit but can't handle it yourself...lol, i mean look at you mane, you should be the last person to talk shit bout anymore mu'fucker...