patrick swayze & big-robo roast! Two, Two, Two Threads in One!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 10, 2006
Well get rid of girls taking a shit in your sig and your image will improve greatly. If everytime you say something, all people pictures is two girls shitting, then I'd probably not take you too serious either....

Oct 9, 2004
you fat fuckin retard ....do you not know how to read?

obviously you dont, it's pronounced SHAY, ...such as anything with 'ea' @ the end of it in the english language.

BIG HOMO.... you'd get your big red mop taken off your head you fat fuckin punk ass bitch.

GO SPIT UR CHAW N HATE SUM WHERE ELSE....CALM THE FUCK DOWN...EAT A CANDY BAR SLOTH BITCHBOY.... SHEAMALE...DONT GET UR PANTIES WODDED IN A BUNCH... SKINHEAD BILLYBOB GOATBOY...

Oct 9, 2004
nah man I usually dont pay any attention to these cupcakes... but it's just tired seeing this fat fuckin punk come on here & disrespect people on the daily.

dude is a certified definition of a computer gangster... all that "bitch" this & "bitch" that is reason enough for me to believe dudes moms internet got cut off & he didnt log on for a few months.. then lied and said he was locked up.

Cause anyone who has done real time knows that word dont fly easily, but fatboy been on here using it daily.
U DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT ME...U SIT UR FATASS HILLBILLY GOATBOY ON THE SICCNESS ALL DAY...IM NOT ON HERE ALL THE TIME... I GOT BETTER SHIT TO DO...UR A NOBODY THAT LIVES IN SAN JO...U HAVE NO LIFE...YES I DID DO TIME...BUT I KNOW WHO STOLE UR TRUCK REDNECK...

Oct 9, 2004
you are from Idaho ( you da hoe indeed ).... but I am the redneck? GTFO

I am a nobody, but step foot in san jose & find out exactly how much of a 'nobody' I am, Chunk.

you aint done no time, your frontin, you were in a fat-camp & got kicked out for keistering candybars... so shut the fuck up.
YOU DONT KNOW SHIT WHERE IVE BEEN... IVE BEEN ALL OVER THE WESTCOAST THIS PAST FEW MONTHS...U NEVER LEAVE UR TOWN, CUZ U LIVE UR LIFE ON THE SICCNESS, ILL BE IN FRISCO IN A FEW MONTHS... COME UP THERE, ILL SHOW U WTF IS HAPPENIN, SLOTH.... TRYIN TO LOOK LIKE E-40 WITH A KANGO CAP ON THAT BARLEY FITS BITCHBOY....