patrick swayze & big-robo roast! Two, Two, Two Threads in One!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 20, 2007
BIG ROBO, I noticed pretty much everything your fat ass says on here is on some super bitch shit.

didnt you claim to just do some time?

I am surprised nobody took your fat-boy manhood...with that long hair, you look like a BBW, chubster.

your new name from here out, is CHUNK.

Robo's a fat ass man child. Not the jolly and smiling one people like. The social reject who never thinks before saying anything kind.

Oct 9, 2004
BIG ROBO, I noticed pretty much everything your fat ass says on here is on some super bitch shit.

I am surprised nobody took your fat-boy manhood...with that long hair, you look like a BBW, chubster.

shut up bitch ur fat too billybob

Oct 9, 2004

WHERE R U TO JUMP ON THE BIG-ROBO HATING BAND WAGON? YOU LOOK LIKE A FAT LEPRACHAUN. WHEN YOU GO TO JAIL UR MOMMY PROLLY BAILS YOU OUT. FATASS BILLYBOB.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
OutcastedOutlaw=j-boeg.

dont u have sum criminals to catch?? snitch pig boy.

being that your fat, ugly, ginger and dumb, I will let you in on a little secret.

Admin/Mods can see my ip, if the ip matches to boeg, they would ban me.

So I guess that is a bit of a hint as to why I'm still here?

you fugly cunt

Oct 9, 2004
being that your fat, ugly, ginger and dumb, I will let you in on a little secret.

Admin/Mods can see my ip, if the ip matches to boeg, they would ban me.

So I guess that is a bit of a hint as to why I'm still here?

you fugly cunt
SHUT UP BITCH WE ALL KNOW UR SYKO SNIPER.. YOU FUCKEN FAGGET. SUM1 IS GUNNA BAN U AGAIN. YOU PIECE OF LOSER SHIT.