patrick swayze & big-robo roast! Two, Two, Two Threads in One!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 9, 2004
^LMAOO@arson

big-homo...why you talk'n shit bout soemone whose die'n when your fat ass can't lose a pound...only thing you assaulting is big macs and whoppers...fat boy you want to talk shit but can't handle it yourself...lol, i mean look at you mane, you should be the last person to talk shit bout anymore mu'fucker...
SHUT THE FUCK UP... YOU DONT KNOW WTF UR TALKIN ABOUT...LOSER

Oct 16, 2002
Gilroy
lol@me being a loser and not knowin' what am talk'n bout...

i see your pictures you fat fuck boy...whats there to not know you bitch...am i missing something?...

loL@escaped convict...you look more like you escaped a zoo lol...mu'fucka look like he only showers once a month...

big-homo..100$ u ain't did no fuck'n time you fuck'n phony...

Oct 9, 2004
* 245. (a)(1) Any person who commits an assault upon the person of another with a deadly weapon or instrument other than a firearm or by any means of force likely to produce great bodily injury shall be punished by imprisonment in the state prison for two, three, or four years, or by a fine not exceeding ten thousand dollars ($10,000), or by both the fine and imprisonment.
(2) Any person who commits an assault upon the person of another with a firearm shall be punished by imprisonment in the state prison for two, three, or four years, or in a county jail for not less than six months and not exceeding one year, or by both a fine not exceeding ten thousand dollars ($10,000) and imprisonment. (3) Any person who commits an assault upon the person of another with a machinegun, as defined in Section 12200, or an assault weapon, as defined in Section 12276 or 12276.1, or a .50 BMG rifle, as defined in Section 12278, shall be punished by imprisonment in the state prison for 4, 8, or 12 years. (b) Any person who commits an assault upon the person of another with a semiautomatic firearm shall be punished by imprisonment in the state prison for three, six, or nine years. (c) Any person who commits an assault with a deadly weapon or instrument, other than a firearm, or by any means likely to produce great bodily injury upon the person of a peace officer or firefighter, and who knows or reasonably should know that the victim is a peace officer or firefighter engaged in the performance of his or her duties, when the peace officer or firefighter is engaged in the performance of his or her duties, shall be punished by imprisonment in the state prison for three, four, or five years. (d)(1) Any person who commits an assault with a firearm upon the person of a peace officer or firefighter, and who knows or reasonably should know that the victim is a peace officer or firefighter engaged in the performance of his or her duties, when the peace officer or firefighter is engaged in the performance of his or her duties shall be punished by imprisonment in the state prison for four, six, or eight years. (2) Any person who commits an assault upon the person of a peace officer or firefighter with a semiautomatic firearm and who knows or reasonably should know that the victim is a peace officer or firefighter engaged in the performance of his or her duties, when the peace officer or firefighter is engaged in the performance of his or her duties, shall be punished by imprisonment in the state prison for five, seven, or nine years. (3) Any person who commits an assault with a machinegun, as defined in Section 12200, or an assault weapon, as defined in Section 12276 or 12276.1, or a .50 BMG rifle, as defined in Section 12278, upon the person of a peace officer or firefighter, and who knows or reasonably should know that the victim is a peace officer or firefighter engaged in the performance of his or her duties, shall be punished by imprisonment in the state prison for 6, 9, or 12 years. (e) When a person is convicted of a violation of this section in a case involving use of a deadly weapon or instrument or firearm, and the weapon or instrument or firearm is owned by that person, the court shall order that the weapon or instrument or firearm be deemed a nuisance and it shall be confiscated and disposed of in the manner provided by Section 12028. (f) As used in this section, "peace officer" refers to any person designated as a peace officer in Chapter 4.5 (commencing with Section 830) of Title 3 of Part 2.

....but you only did a year, county, & been all up n down the west coast, hanging out periodically in the Castro up in Frisco???... faggot.
MAN YOU REALLY ARE A LOSER ASS FAGGET ALL ON SUM ONES NUTS ABOUT DOIN TIME....I AINT GOT TO EXPLAIN ME BEIN LOCKED UP TO U... U MUST FANTASIZE ABOUT BEIN LOCKED UP SO U CAN BE BIG WHITE BUBBA TRYIN TO MAKE SOME 1 UR BITCH FOR SUM FRUIT COBBLER... FIND SUMTHIN BETTER TO DO LOSER...GET THE FUCK OFF MY NUTS WITH THAT SHIT...SLOTH

Oct 9, 2004
lol@me being a loser and not knowin' what am talk'n bout...

i see your pictures you fat fuck boy...whats there to not know you bitch...am i missing something?...

loL@escaped convict...you look more like you escaped a zoo lol...mu'fucka look like he only showers once a month...

big-homo..100$ u ain't did no fuck'n time you fuck'n phony...
NO UR THE FAGGET ASS LOSER WHO'S UP2NOGOOD...YOU PIECE OF SHIT...QUIT TRYIN TO JUMP ON THE BANDWAGON TO DISS ME CUZ U THINK IT LOOKS COOL...YOU'RE A NOBODY...REST IN PISS FAGGET ASS BITCH

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
MAN YOU REALLY ARE A LOSER ASS FAGGET ALL ON SUM ONES NUTS ABOUT DOIN TIME....I AINT GOT TO EXPLAIN ME BEIN LOCKED UP TO U... U MUST FANTASIZE ABOUT BEIN LOCKED UP SO U CAN BE BIG WHITE BUBBA TRYIN TO MAKE SOME 1 UR BITCH FOR SUM FRUIT COBBLER... FIND SUMTHIN BETTER TO DO LOSER...GET THE FUCK OFF MY NUTS WITH THAT SHIT...SLOTH
I have a question, at the end of level one, when sonic blows up your floating craft, is there a way to get bonus rings?

Oct 16, 2002
Gilroy
NO UR THE FAGGET ASS LOSER WHO'S UP2NOGOOD...YOU PIECE OF SHIT...QUIT TRYIN TO JUMP ON THE BANDWAGON TO DISS ME CUZ U THINK IT LOOKS COOL...YOU'RE A NOBODY...REST IN PISS FAGGET ASS BITCH
bandwagon???...to look cool???...lol, does that make you feel better bout yourself...

i bet you this faggot is cry'n infront of his computer going bad on a double whopper...om nom nom you fat bitch....

and why you throw'n up a W you from boise you bitch....does that make you feel gangsta???...

Oct 9, 2004
bandwagon???...to look cool???...lol, does that make you feel better bout yourself...

i bet you this faggot is cry'n infront of his computer going bad on a double whopper...om nom nom you fat bitch....

and why you throw'n up a W you from boise you bitch....does that make you feel gangsta???...
I WAS IN THE BAY U HATER ASS FAG. IS THAT ALL U CAN COME UP WITH IS FAT SHIT?? ID KILL U AND GUT U AND MAKE UR INTESTINES INTO A WHOPPER N EAT U BITCHBOY....YOU AINT SHIT

Oct 16, 2002
Gilroy
I WAS IN THE BAY U HATER ASS FAG. IS THAT ALL U CAN COME UP WITH IS FAT SHIT?? ID KILL U AND GUT U AND MAKE UR INTESTINES INTO A WHOPPER N EAT U BITCHBOY....YOU AINT SHIT
so cuz u was in the bay its cool to throw up the DUBB..okay buddy...

kill me gut me and make my intestines into a whopper lol....only a fat fuck like you would come up with soemthing like that....mu'fucka remind me of homor on that holloween special where he eats everyone hahaha...

Oct 9, 2004
so cuz u was in the bay its cool to throw up the DUBB..okay buddy...

kill me gut me and make my intestines into a whopper lol....only a fat fuck like you would come up with soemthing like that....mu'fucka remind me of homor on that holloween special where he eats everyone hahaha...
SO UR FROM THE 408? U MUST BE SHEA'S TAG ALONG BUTT BUDDY

Oct 16, 2002
Gilroy
lol, for some reason all your posts make me laugh bro...like i can't even take you serious...just cuz am from the 408 i must be shea's butt buddy lol...nice, i see what kind of shit be on your mind...

i dont know shea just like i dont know you but you can tell alot bout a person even on a web forum....you come across as who you is weather its real life or a computer...you just come across as a bitch, that's all....i can tell a stand up person when i see one even if its thru the computer and you ain't it...sorry buddy better luck next time...

Oct 9, 2004
lol, for some reason all your posts make me laugh bro...like i can't even take you serious...just cuz am from the 408 i must be shea's butt buddy lol...nice, i see what kind of shit be on your mind...

i dont know shea just like i dont know you but you can tell alot bout a person even on a web forum....you come across as who you is weather its real life or a computer...you just come across as a bitch, that's all....i can tell a stand up person when i see one even if its thru the computer and you ain't it...sorry buddy better luck next time...
AND UR JUST A BITCH ASS HATER THATS UP 2 NO GOOD SUCKING GUYS OFF ON WHEELCHAIRS FAGBOY...