patrick swayze & big-robo roast! Two, Two, Two Threads in One!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
yep my mother passed away july 1st 2006....she wanted to make it to july 1st so that we would still be covered under her insurance for the end of the year...my mother was a fighter...she never complained

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
yep my mother passed away july 1st 2006....she wanted to make it to july 1st so that we would still be covered under her insurance for the end of the year...my mother was a fighter...she never complained
That's some hard shit right there. Sounds like your mom was a soldier in her own right. I get teary eyed just THINKING about losing my mom. I can't imagine her not being here.

God bless you, your mom, and your whole family.

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
DAMN YALL ARE SUM PUSSIES... START GETTIN SENSETIVE OVER patrick swayze N SHIT.... DEATH HAPPENS FOOLS ACCEPT IT..
So does child molestation but no ones laughing at that shit. The shit is grimey B, that could anyone in ur family.

May 2, 2002
Im a pussy for pointing out, what I assumed was, the obvious?

Thats like looking at a recent pic of george forman and saying "damn he look old as fuck like hes gonna retire"

Apr 10, 2009
He still puffin on ciggs? I musta got my shit fucked up cuz i thought his cancer was related to smoking. I saw him on like Entertainment tonight (i know gay, right?) and they were bustin his balls about still smoking.

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
He still puffin on ciggs? I musta got my shit fucked up cuz i thought his cancer was related to smoking. I saw him on like Entertainment tonight (i know gay, right?) and they were bustin his balls about still smoking.
His cancer could be related to smoking. Smoking can cause lung cancer, throat cancer, esophageal cancer, stomach cancer, etc etc. Smoking can contribute to cancer that may seem like it has nothing to do with smoking because of it's location. Shitty.

And yea, I think he's still smoking. There's nothing they can do for him, so quitting smoking isn't going to make a bit of difference.