patrick swayze & big-robo roast! Two, Two, Two Threads in One!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 16, 2002
Gilroy
LOL you sirece

why wheelchairs tho...you got a wild imagination big-homo....looks like someone got violated while doing some time hahaha...

staylow productionz huh...why stay low???...is it cuz you love being on your kneez...

Oct 9, 2004
LOL you sirece

why wheelchairs tho...you got a wild imagination big-homo....looks like someone got violated while doing some time hahaha...

staylow productionz huh...why stay low???...is it cuz you love being on your kneez...
CUZ U HAVE A RETARD IN UR AVATAR THATS U... GETTIN SUCKED OFF IN A WHEELCHAIR BY A DUDE IT LOOKS LIKE...YOU FAG PIECE OF SHIT

Oct 9, 2004
nom nom nom, fatty.

look, i found your biological parents pics online Chunk...

ok i am done getting paid to surf the internetz... enjoy your 5 gallon tub of ice cream & 2 liter of diet coke, chubmiester.
SLOTH IS MAD, NO ONE GAVE HIM A CANDY BAR TODAY... GO BRUSH UR TEETH BITCH.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I see robo as a very sad and angry person, i kinda feel bad for him honestly.

see this is what happens when you try to mess with Patrick Swayze, the man is a national treasure

Oct 9, 2004
click refresh, eat 2 whoppers, type bitch 20 times, submit.

repeat all day.

...welcome to BIG - HOMO's agenda.

Robo, you are a biiiiiiiiiiitch & wouldnt bust a grape.... I'd beat your face in with a bat then rape u with it you fatass cupcake.

if you were my celly, id have you on the hoe stroll makin me money, punk.
U MUST LIKE FUCKIN DUDES WITH BATS FAGGOT.... IF U WERE MY CELLY ID LEAVE U IN A PUDDLE OF BLOOD WITHOUT NO WEAPONS.... U LOOK LIKE J-BOEGS OLDER BROTHER...U LAME PIECE OF SHIT...

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
big-robo is a big fat orange pussy, i think his new name should be garfield.

and i know shea, I would attemp to hold him off your lil bitch ass, to spare you.