IT`S OFFICIAL......FUCK JAY-Z!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 13, 2002
IF I DONT KNOW WHO THOSE DJ'S ARE THEN I WOULD ONLY KNOW MAINSTREAM????

those dj's have jay z on there shit that makes them main stream pimp. and i dont want to hear his lyrics i want to see them.

you backwards folks. that was a stupid comment talkin bout kay slay aint main stream.

and if i dont know him then i only listin to mainstream

Sep 7, 2002
maan im not even from the bay. But i was raised around yall music.

bottom line, if you feel disrespected, call his ass out.

and as far as jay z supposedly won't hear this future album better think twice about it. Damn near all of them out of town mothafuckaz get music ideas from the bay. From what I've heard.

Tre 8, A wax and everyone else thats involved. Do that shit.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
real fast... WHY should Jay-Z care about our local rap scene? Give me a good reason? i can... cause no one here is even close to maken major moves like him, its about money, and besides taking sales from rappers here, he has no concern for you!

Jay-Z has fans and sells out shows here, he's concerned about himself... what you want him to do or say "Thank you for letting my slide through A-Wax?"... sound like your hating on a mans hustle!

and so what he re-made a old Pac song, you ever think maybe he likes 2pacs music? so what pac hated him, he can't reflect and be like 2Pac was a real nigga?... i mean its bitch shit to redo a Pac song, but when he do shit like that, its like he's giving props, and keeping there legend alive, not biting (in his mind he might think that)

Sicc OG
May 14, 2002
www.vvsent.com
I DONT EVEN GIVE A FUCK,....

GET EVEN....BANG ON HIS BEATS AND PUT IT OUT...

AND IF YALL THINK ABOUT IT,,IT JUST PROVES HOW MUCH THAT NIGGA J WAZ ALWAYZ ON PAC DICK ,WISHIN THEY WAZ HOMIES

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
-TiM C- said:

if you gonna hate on him, stay outta it! dont leave an opinion no one wants to hear.

Don't post in a public forum, on the worldwide web... if you don't want opinons!

A-Wax's mixtape about Jay-Z is stupid, he's acting like the Mad Rapper! lol like i said earlyier, A-Wax should love Jay-z, he's giving him a reason to be mad and rap, plus if you rappen on his beats, you get to rap on some dope ones, better ones i'm sure then what your producers come up with (sorry its true) Jay-z got some of the tightest production out!

Apr 25, 2002
A-WAX said:
AND FOR THA FAGZ YELLIN "JAY WONT EVEN REPLY".....I`M NOT DISSIN JAY-Z FOR JAY-Z.....
exactly who gives a fuck if jay z hears the shit or even responds to it... it dont even make a fuckin difference really...

if wax wants to rip jay z on some of his own shit then he should do that and drop a heated ass mix tape.. period..

folkz always feel like they need to defend jay z and shit... fuck him.. if he isnt gonna hear it like some of yall said then why you even on here typin bout it...

Apr 25, 2002
N JAIL U MY HOE said:
real fast... WHY should Jay-Z care about our local rap scene? Give me a good reason? i can... cause no one here is even close to maken major moves like him, its about money, and besides taking sales from rappers here, he has no concern for you!

Jay-Z has fans and sells out shows here, he's concerned about himself... what you want him to do or say "Thank you for letting my slide through A-Wax?"... sound like your hating on a mans hustle!

and so what he re-made a old Pac song, you ever think maybe he likes 2pacs music? so what pac hated him, he can't reflect and be like 2Pac was a real nigga?... i mean its bitch shit to redo a Pac song, but when he do shit like that, its like he's giving props, and keeping there legend alive, not biting (in his mind he might think that)
JAY-Z BLANTANTLY CLAIMED RESPONSABILITY FOR PAC MURDER ON WAX!THIS IS FACT!WHY WONT ANY JAY-Z DEFENDERS COMMENT ON THIS?I REPEATED IT TWISE IN THIS THREAD....NOBODY SAY NOTHIN ABOUT IT......BUT YALL LOVE JAY-Z FOR THAT REAL M.C. SHIT HUH?IF I MADE A SONG SAYIN I KILLED B.I.G. WOULD YOU SUPPORT ME LIKE YOU SUPPORT JAY-Z?WILL ANYONE RESPOND ????????TADOU????ANYONE????HERES A QUOTE FRUM 50 CENT....AIMED AT JAY-Z...ORIGINALLY WROTE BY JAY-Z......"IF I SHOOT YOU,I`M FAMOUS/IF YOU SHOOT ME,YOU`RE BRAINLESS/YOU SAID IT YA`SELF...."TELL ME WHAT DO I HAVE TO LOSE?MY JAY-Z FANZ?AND AFTER YOU TELL ME THAT.....TELL ME WHAT WOULD I GAIN IF I MURDER JAY-Z ON WAX...................:rolleyes:

Apr 25, 2002
94401 said:
I think you need to dedicate an album to letting the world know about Awax instead of dedicating an album to someone you dont know personally...

Sell a cd with rap skills not gimmicks...

also scanning 3k isnt too much to brag about...

The Bay doesnt even know who Awax is... and your acting like your the Bay Area President...
THA BAY DONT KNOW WHO A-WAX IZ.......BUT I`VE CIRCULATED OVER 100,000 FLIERS FOR 3 ALBUMZ IN THA LAST YEAR.DISPLAYZ AND LISTENIN BOOTHS EVERY STORE THATS ABOUT SOMETHIN IN THA BAY,BUT THEY DONT KNOW WHO I AM HUH?FULL PAGE ADS IN 4 XPLOSIVES,3 FULL PAGE ADS IN SHOWCASE AND 1 IN MURDERDOG......REVIEWS FOR MY ALBUMS IN ALL 3 OF THOSE MAGS........BUT THA BAY DONT KNOW WHO A-WAX IZ.....HUH?COMMERCIALZ.......2 MUSIC NETWORK PERFORMANCES EVERYBODY AND THEY MOMMA SAW ON MUSIC NETWORK.....BUT THA BAY DONT KNOW A-WAX HUH?ALL THIS IN 1 YEAR.......3 ALBUMZ RELEASED,2 READY 2 DROP AND A DVD AND A MIXTAPE.IF THEY DONT ALREADY KNOW ABOUT A-WAX THEY HAD A FAIR OPPORTUNITY TO DO SO AND CHOSE NOT....SO FUCK `EM.AND IF SELLIN 3K AINT NOTHIN TO BRAG ABOUT.....YOU DO IT!!!!!MY ALBUM DROPT JULY 30TH.....STILL SELLIN TOO.

Apr 25, 2002
TADOU=A COOL NUTS FAN GONE BAD..........PROLLY BECOME A SERIAL RAPPER SNIPER IN YEARZ 2 COME....IF I HAD JAY-Z BUDGET RIGHT NOW.....GAME OVER.GIVE ME A MILLION DOLLA BUDGET FOR A VIDEO TODAY AND WATCH THA GAME CHANGE TOMARROW!!!!!!!!!YALL FAGGOTS ARE COMPARING JAY-Z,WITH AN UNLIMITED BUDGET.TO ME,WITH A GHETTO SUPASTAR BUDGET.THATS REALLY A LOGICAL ARGUEMENT HUH?IF I GOT 30 MILLION FRUM UNIVERSAL TODAY WOULD YOU TAKE ME MORE SERIOUS?PROLLY NOT.......YOU`D STILL HAVE YOU`RE GAy FANTASIES OF YOU,BECOMING JAY-Z ON THAT MTV SHOW........YALL SHOULD SPRAY YA`SELVEZ!IT`S A SAD FUCKIN THING WHEN I GET MORE EAST KOAST DICKRIDAZ THAN WEST KOAST SUPPORTERS ON A WEST KOAST MESSAGE BOARD.......WHERE MY GANSTAZ AT?SMASH ON THESE MARKS!

May 21, 2002
hogglife916.com
IF NOTHING ELSE I'LL AT LEAST BE

ABLE TO BUMP THIS DISS CD WHENEVER I THINK ABOUT HOW THE EAST SAID OUR LYRICS WERENT DEEP ENOUGH AND TOO GANGSTA BUT NOW THAT THE EAST IS COPYING OUR LIFESTYLE THEY ACT LIKE THEY ON SOME NEW SHIT THEY INVENTED ???? THANKS A-WAX

May 3, 2002
www.sinacal.com
A-WAX said:
TADOU=A COOL NUTS FAN GONE BAD..........PROLLY BECOME A SERIAL RAPPER SNIPER IN YEARZ 2 COME....IF I HAD JAY-Z BUDGET RIGHT NOW.....GAME OVER.GIVE ME A MILLION DOLLA BUDGET FOR A VIDEO TODAY AND WATCH THA GAME CHANGE TOMARROW!!!!!!!!!YALL FAGGOTS ARE COMPARING JAY-Z,WITH AN UNLIMITED BUDGET.TO ME,WITH A GHETTO SUPASTAR BUDGET.THATS REALLY A LOGICAL ARGUEMENT HUH?IF I GOT 30 MILLION FRUM UNIVERSAL TODAY WOULD YOU TAKE ME MORE SERIOUS?PROLLY NOT.......YOU`D STILL HAVE YOU`RE GAy FANTASIES OF YOU,BECOMING JAY-Z ON THAT MTV SHOW........YALL SHOULD SPRAY YA`SELVEZ!IT`S A SAD FUCKIN THING WHEN I GET MORE EAST KOAST DICKRIDAZ THAN WEST KOAST SUPPORTERS ON A WEST KOAST MESSAGE BOARD.......WHERE MY GANSTAZ AT?SMASH ON THESE MARKS!
If this, if that... quit crying... Jay built his own record label and got to that level of having million dollar videos... shit wasnt just handed to him... he earned it... why knock his hustle?

If anything you should be aspired and work hard to get to that level...

East Coast dickriders? its not even really about Jay... its about you... you conduct yourself like a baby on here... acting like your the king of the Bay Area... when muthafuckers on your own block still dont know who you are... But im sure your whole block is bumping Jay's new albums when they drop...

Status
Not open for further replies.