IT`S OFFICIAL......FUCK JAY-Z!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I'm tired of feeling like i have to support these sorry rappers from the bay... i like Jay-Z better then A-Wax? i have a good reason for that... Jay-Z has waaaaay more skill !

peace... the was my final statment, make the mixtape, and sell a million of them 1

Apr 25, 2002
LadyNutLoc said:

What do you mean "so what?"

You go make a song and have some bitch that you diss on your records take yo shit and not even re-do your shit, just str8 ROBB yo shit. How the fuck would you feel? We might not know Pac personally, but I know that any TRUE Bay or west coast fan would take that shit personally. Hell yeah he likes Pac....fuck that he LOVES Pac. Who didn't? Even the muthafuckas that Pac hated loved him. Loved his music so much that they bite off his shit. Nas dressed himself as Pac on the night he got shot, what the fuck was that? They are both some pussy ass bitches.
STR8 BITCHES!:devious:
Us, you do know that Pac and Nas squashed their beef a few days before Pac got shot right? Ah hell, no you don't, you're an idiot.

Sep 13, 2002
key word is used to. and if he got this beef with nas and he was still "from the streets" he wouldnt be talkin bout. dogg you dont wanna battle me on PPV then you a punk. trying to clown someone or chalenge someone to a battle when you got beef makes you a punk. spit thats fine but be willing to handle shit, not stand in the same place and not do shit but talk shit on the mic

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
YUNGSTAMATT said:
YOU DUMB SHIT. NORTHERN CALI RADIO STATIONS AINT HARDLY SHOWIN LOVE FOR NORTHERN CALI MUSIC.
GEE-- NO SHIT?

You mean Wax actually HAS a reason to hate Jay-Z? Because he's getting play in his own backyard, but Wax ISNT???

WOW, YOU'RE A QUICK ONE!!! :rolleyes:

Apr 25, 2002
again....THEEZE DUMMIEZ WIT PHD`S AND 100K INCOMEZ ARE TRYIN TO SKOOL ME ON A GAME IM SUCCEEDING IN.LISTEN CLOSELY TO WHAT I TELL YOU......THIS IS GAME......THA RAP GAME REVOLVES AROUND $$$$$$$.JAY-Z DID NOT,I REPEAT,DID NOT SELL 700,000 COPIEZ WITH A BUDGET LIKE MINE.HIZ HAWAIIN SOAKY THING VIDEO ALONE COST ATLEAST A QAURTER MILL.....HIZ RADIO PLAY WAS AND IZ PAYED FOR.HE BOUGHT IT WITH HIZ BIG BUDGET.IF I HAD A BIG BUDGET......I COULD ECLIPSE HIZ PETTY SALEZ.IT TAKES $ TO MAKE $ AND IT`S ALOT MORE INVOLVED IN GOING PLATINUM THAN JUST MAKIN A DOPE ALBUM......MASTER P WAS SHITTIN ON JAY-Z SALES EARLY ON........WHY?IZ P A BETTER M.C.?ALSO,WE IN THA BAY HATE P.....WHY?BECAUSE HE A BITTER AND DONT GIVE US CREDIT.THA SAME REASON I`M AT JAY-Z.BUT YA`LL EMBRACE C-BO AND YUK FOR GETTIN ON P,HUH?LET`S BE REAL......YA`LL JUST DONT WANT A-WAX TO BLOW BECAUSE IF I DO I GET 2 SAY.."I TOLD YOU STUPID PHD 100,000 A YEAR SUCKAZ".

Apr 25, 2002
NOW EVERYONE WHO DOESNT AGREE WIT ME GETTIN ON JAY-Z.....TELL ME HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT BO & YUK GETTIN ON MASTER P.TELL THA TRUTH TO,SO YOU CAN CONTRADICT YOURSELVES.LOL.BY THA WAY,THA WHOLE RAP GAME REVOLVES OFF LOOT.....I PAYED FYE & VIRGIN MEGA STORE DIRECT......AZ YOU CAN PAY ANY STORE FOR A PROGRAM.THEY GIVE DISPLAYS IN EVERYSTORE,AND PUT YOUR C.D. ON SALE FOR 10.99 FOR A FEE.RADIO PLAY......FOR A FEE.THAT `69 MARO.......SOON AZ I GET 10,000 SALEZ ITS GONE.THERES A RAFFLE TICKET INSIDE OF "65 `GZ.."DUMMY.I`M DOIN BAD AND I`M GIVIN MORE BACK TO MY FANZ THAN JAY-Z IZ TO HIZ......BUT THATS YALL DUDE.......GO FIGURE.

Apr 25, 2002
A-WAX said:
JAY-Z BLANTANTLY CLAIMED RESPONSABILITY FOR PAC MURDER ON WAX!THIS IS FACT!WHY WONT ANY JAY-Z DEFENDERS COMMENT ON THIS?I REPEATED IT TWISE IN THIS THREAD....NOBODY SAY NOTHIN ABOUT IT......BUT YALL LOVE JAY-Z FOR THAT REAL M.C. SHIT HUH?IF I MADE A SONG SAYIN I KILLED B.I.G. WOULD YOU SUPPORT ME LIKE YOU SUPPORT JAY-Z?WILL ANYONE RESPOND ????????TADOU????ANYONE????HERES A QUOTE FRUM 50 CENT....AIMED AT JAY-Z...ORIGINALLY WROTE BY JAY-Z......"IF I SHOOT YOU,I`M FAMOUS/IF YOU SHOOT ME,YOU`RE BRAINLESS/YOU SAID IT YA`SELF...."TELL ME WHAT DO I HAVE TO LOSE?MY JAY-Z FANZ?AND AFTER YOU TELL ME THAT.....TELL ME WHAT WOULD I GAIN IF I MURDER JAY-Z ON WAX...................:rolleyes:
STILL....NO DISPUTES.NOBODY WANTS TO ADDRESS THIS?NO JAY-Z SYPATHIZERS HERE?

Sep 24, 2002
A-WAX said:
NOW EVERYONE WHO DOESNT AGREE WIT ME GETTIN ON JAY-Z.....TELL ME HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT BO & YUK GETTIN ON MASTER P.TELL THA TRUTH TO,SO YOU CAN CONTRADICT YOURSELVES.LOL
I aint hatin jus answerin your question....Master P delt with Yuk and Bo on a personal level, i dont believe you have with Jay-z...They have a good reason to hate on him...He stole the Ice Cream Man idea from Yuk, he told C-Bo he would sign him as soon as he got out of jail...Did Jay-z do anything PERSONAL too you??? This whole fuck Jay-Z thing is gettin real old real fast

I dont see why you wasted all that time and money jus to make a album dedicated to dissin Jay-Z...Im really though,you could of took that time and $ and made another A-Wax album dedicated to the west that you represent, bring the heat that you are known for

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Yuk and Bo actually knew Master P... you never met Jay-Z in your life, shit how you know he ain't cool? like if ya'll kicked it you wouldn't get along...

whatever

Apr 25, 2002
MR.FLAMBOYANT said:

I aint hatin jus answerin your question....Master P delt with Yuk and Bo on a personal level, i dont believe you have with Jay-z...They have a good reason to hate on him...He stole the Ice Cream Man idea from Yuk, he told C-Bo he would sign him as soon as he got out of jail...Did Jay-z do anything PERSONAL too you??? This whole fuck Jay-Z thing is gettin real old real fast
Yup...Exactly

shadow

Apr 25, 2002
BECAUSE THA BIG BAY AREA NAMES AINT ADDRESSIN THIS SHIT!I`M STEPPIN UP.....RATHER THAN TAKE IT TO THA BAY AREA CAT`S FOR NOT ADDRESSIN IT,I`M TAKIN IT TO THA MAN!BET THA OUTLAWZ RESPOND.MESSY WILL SPEAK UP TO.MESSY IZ MY FOLKZ........LEV BERLAK AND RICHIE RICH,I FUCK WIT THEM TOO.IF RICHIE RICH DID THA INTRO TO THIS ALBUM,THEN WHAT WOULD YOU SAY?RICH HATIN ON JAY?I AINT EVEN MASTER MINDED THA DETAILZ TO THIS YET.....BUT YA`LL HELPIN ME.KEEP UP THA GOOD WORK!

Apr 25, 2002
A-WAX said:
again....THEEZE DUMMIEZ WIT PHD`S AND 100K INCOMEZ ARE TRYIN TO SKOOL ME ON A GAME IM SUCCEEDING IN.LISTEN CLOSELY TO WHAT I TELL YOU......THIS IS GAME......THA RAP GAME REVOLVES AROUND $$$$$$$.JAY-Z DID NOT,I REPEAT,DID NOT SELL 700,000 COPIEZ WITH A BUDGET LIKE MINE.HIZ HAWAIIN SOAKY THING VIDEO ALONE COST ATLEAST A QAURTER MILL.....HIZ RADIO PLAY WAS AND IZ PAYED FOR.HE BOUGHT IT WITH HIZ BIG BUDGET.IF I HAD A BIG BUDGET......I COULD ECLIPSE HIZ PETTY SALEZ.IT TAKES $ TO MAKE $ AND IT`S ALOT MORE INVOLVED IN GOING PLATINUM THAN JUST MAKIN A DOPE ALBUM......MASTER P WAS SHITTIN ON JAY-Z SALES EARLY ON........WHY?IZ P A BETTER M.C.?ALSO,WE IN THA BAY HATE P.....WHY?BECAUSE HE A BITTER AND DONT GIVE US CREDIT.THA SAME REASON I`M AT JAY-Z.BUT YA`LL EMBRACE C-BO AND YUK FOR GETTIN ON P,HUH?LET`S BE REAL......YA`LL JUST DONT WANT A-WAX TO BLOW BECAUSE IF I DO I GET 2 SAY.."I TOLD YOU STUPID PHD 100,000 A YEAR SUCKAZ".
Damn, you sound like a little bitch crying about album budgets. If you really think album budgets are the key to success, then go out and get a big budget and stop bitching.

Shit, some of the best albums ever have been recorded with little money thrown behind 'em, and some of the worst have been made with some of the most.

And no, you could have a billion dollar album budget and you wouldn't outsell Jay-Z. Look at Benzino, he had a whole lotta money behind his project, plus FREE advertising, and he didn't even go gold.

Shut up.

Apr 25, 2002
HERE GO THIS BITCH!I TOLD YOU ON RAPTALK.......WATCH HOW YOU BITCH UP WHEN I CATCH YOUR FRAIL ASS!LOL,KEEP THINKIN I`M BLUFFIN YOU LIL FEMININE MUTHAFUCKA YOU!

Sep 24, 2002
A-WAX said:
.IF RICHIE RICH DID THA INTRO TO THIS ALBUM,THEN WHAT WOULD YOU SAY?RICH HATIN ON JAY?I AINT EVEN MASTER MINDED THA DETAILZ TO THIS YET.....BUT YA`LL HELPIN ME.KEEP UP THA GOOD WORK!
Man, Richie Rich was like Pac's BEST friend, he also has a reason....Also if you did'nt have all the details then you should of not commented on it yet

Apr 25, 2002
A-WAX said:
HERE GO THIS BITCH!I TOLD YOU ON RAPTALK.......WATCH HOW YOU BITCH UP WHEN I CATCH YOUR FRAIL ASS!LOL,KEEP THINKIN I`M BLUFFIN YOU LIL FEMININE MUTHAFUCKA YOU!
Seriously, you don't even know me, so shut up.

Status
Not open for further replies.