IT`S OFFICIAL......FUCK JAY-Z!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 29, 2002
tadou said:

The only thing is..1) he DOESNT NEED TO respond.

Especially since 2) Pac wasnt even FROM the bay, and 3) he didnt REP the bay, either.

Dont take this as insults...this is just truth....especially the first part.
He did until he signed with death row. He repped the bay as much as anyone but then Suge started hatin and told he had to rep LA.

I dont know if this is true but I heard that Originally 2pac was tryin to make a song called "to live and die in the Bay" But Suge made him change it to "LA". he may have even wrote the song but then rewrote it. but on some of the songs on r u still down he reps the bay. I forget what songs though.

May 13, 2002
lol i know that this doesnt pertain to this topic only the fact that it has to deal with Jay-Z but i heard that nigga was engaged to Beyonce from destiny's child, well i heard that from KBLX about the only radio station i listen too... but dayamn that donkey mofo hittin beyonce, dayamn its nothing but the status...

May 18, 2002
If A-Wax could get some serious peeps together from across the bay, and maybe beyond to diss Jigga on an underground mixtape that'd be ill...

I don't know what Jay thinks he's doing trying to see Nas... Nas raped him, and Pac would too if he were still here, for making that wack remake.

Apr 25, 2002
lol.....TELL ME THIS,WHY DO YALL SO CALLED BAY AREA MUTHAFUCKAZ SUCK JAY-Z DICK SO HARD?HE STEAL OUR SLANG,BUT NONE OF OUR ARTISTS HAVE THA NUTS 2 SAY HIZ NAME......FUCK THAT,HE`S A BITCH!HE DROPT THIS LINE AFTER PAC DIED..."I`M IN THA 1800 SEATS,WATCHIN TY-SON/SAME NIGHT,SAME FIGHT,BUT 1 OF US CATS AINT PLAYIN RIGHT/..I LET U TELL IT".....ON BIG LIFE AFTER DEATH ALBUM.HE IZ INSINUATING HE HAD SOMETHIN 2 DO WIT THAT,AND YALL RIDE HIZ DICK!HE SOFT,50 CENT RIPS HIM,P RIPS HIM,NAS RIPS HIM AND I`LL RIP HIM.HE HAS NO RESPECT 4 THA BAY AND YALL HAVE NO RESPECT 4 YOSELVES IF U RIDE WIT HIM ON ANY LEVEL.

Apr 25, 2002
ITS ABOUT TIME SOMEBODY SPEAK UP 4 THA BAY PUBLICLY.I BEEN WAITIN AN WAITIN 4 THA BIG BAY NAMES BUT I DONT SEE NOBODY STANDIN UP 4 US AND I`M TIRED OF WAITIN!HE HEAR E-NUFF OF OUR MUSIC TO STEAL OUR SLANG AND IF YALL WASNT SO FOCUSED ON HATIN ON A BAY AREA REP(ME) YOU`D REALIZE THAT IF YOU SUPPORTED THIS CONCEPT AZ A WHOLE IT MIGHT ACTULLY MAKE IT TO HIS PINK DISCMAN AND GET BAY AREA SUPPORT.JAY-Z GOT YEARZ IN THA GAME....I GOT 1 YEAR IN THA GAME.YA`LL CAN HOLLA I CANT DO IT TILL I DO IT,AND TRUST ME,I WILL DO IT RIGHT!NO FEATURES FRUM THA WEST COAST.....MAYBE 50 CENT OR PRODIGY THO,COMING SOON,READY OR NOT.

Jun 13, 2002
i'm feelin all that shit you sayin wax, you speakin some real shit, and i respect you 4 postin this shit. itz bout time somebody said somethin.

Sep 13, 2002
WAX GOOD SHIT FOLKS. IF I HAD MY SHIT STRAIGHT ID LOVE TO GET DOWN ON A TRACK. DONT FORGET DAGO WE AINT TO FAR DOWN SOUTH.

NA BUT JAY Z A BITCH HE BEEN A BITCH HE ALWAYS WILL BE. I WAS WRITTIN SHIT HE COULDNT FUCK WITH IN 8TH GRADE. JAY SIMPLE POINT BLANK NOTHING CREATIVE AT ALL.

ONE THING IN MIND JAY COME ON WAX. PERIOD. HE ONLY SPIT ON THE MIC. HE AINT GON SPIT AT SOME CAT THAT GOT STREET CREDIT. HE A HOUSE N****. AND IF YUK 40 QUINN WAX WHO EVER SPIT AT HIM HE'LL STAY IN THE HOUSE AND OUT THE STUDIO AND STREET.

WAX HIT UP YUKMOUTH MABEY HE GOT SOMETHIN TO SAY CAUSE THAT TRACK FUCK FRIENDS COMMIN AT SHORT FACE AND MASTER P WAS BOLD.

STAY UP FOLKS!!!

May 2, 2002
A WAX...AS AN ARTIST COMIN UP REPPIN FOR THE BAY AREA!!! YOU HAVE MY SUPPORT IN THIS SHIT!!!! IT'S ABOUT TIME SOMEONE CAME UP OUT THE BAY AND STARTED SOME COMMOTION IN THIS RAP GAME!!! AND TO EVERYONE SAYIN THAT JAY Z WON'T RESPOND...WHO GIVES A SHIT IF HE EVEN HEARS IT...AS LONG AS WAX MAKES PEEPS OUT THERE TALK ABOUT IT...THEN HE DID WHAT HE SET OUT FOR...GETTIN THE BAY RECOGNITION AND MAKIN FOOLS LOOK AT THEM CANDY ASS RAPPERS IN A DIFFERENT WAY!!!

WAX...DO IT HOMEBOY...FUCK WHAT THE HATERZ SAY YA KNOW!!!

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
Wax I support whatever u do...I just want an HONEST TO GOD ANSWER from the artists on the board:

You mean to tell me that if Jay-Z came up to u and offered u a deal on Rocafella you would turn him DOWN? Would you tell him "Fuck off yer a bitch for takin a 2Pac beat"?

May 2, 2002
DJ Mark 7 said:

You mean to tell me that if Jay-Z came up to u and offered u a deal on Rocafella you would turn him DOWN? Would you tell him "Fuck off yer a bitch for takin a 2Pac beat"?
YOU MEAN IF ROCAFELLA OFFERED YOU A DEAL TO SELL YOURSELF OUT AND TONE DOWN YOUR LYRICAL TALENT BY ABOUT 75% ARE YOU DOWN....

I DOUBT ANY REAL BAY ARTIST WITH ANY TALENT WOULD DO IT...BUT THEN AGAIN THERE'S A LOT OF FAULTINESS IN THIS GAME!

Apr 25, 2002
yo A-Wax i know shemp is the best at this cover thing in the bay, but if your looking for some mixtape type covers nothing like real big but still professional i only charge $100-$150, peep out the site

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
Pac repped the Bay...TO AN EXTENT...I mean damn, by the time of his death he was singin "To Live And Die In LA" an throwin up Piru gang signs...Which to me was some bullshit...

Oh and P.S. I LIKE PAC'S SHIT so don't anyone go get their panties in a wad an start talkin shit...Imagine if Too Short made a song "To Live and Die In Atlanta"...It's the same fuckin thing!

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
^^ 2pac was always a transient...that was his whole personality.

But, whatever you wanna think..think it...dont mean you'll be right, but you can still think whatever you want.......

Status
Not open for further replies.