IT`S OFFICIAL......FUCK JAY-Z!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Originally posted by proppa NA BUT JAY Z A BITCH HE BEEN A BITCH HE ALWAYS WILL BE. I WAS WRITTIN SHIT HE COULDNT FUCK WITH IN 8TH GRADE. JAY SIMPLE POINT BLANK NOTHING CREATIVE AT ALL.
Lets see it...unless, you just bein a fake, a hater, and a mark.

ONE THING IN MIND JAY COME ON WAX. PERIOD. HE ONLY SPIT ON THE MIC. HE AINT GON SPIT AT SOME CAT THAT GOT STREET CREDIT. HE A HOUSE N****. AND IF YUK 40 QUINN WAX WHO EVER SPIT AT HIM HE'LL STAY IN THE HOUSE AND OUT THE STUDIO AND STREET.
Tell the Whoo Kid, Envy, Funk Flex, Doo Wop, Cutmaster C, Famous Da Kid, etc etc. that after they get exclusive freestyles...

HISTORY LESSON: Recently, within the last few months, Jay-Z calls out Nas, and challenges him to battle live on PPV, with a 1 million dollar purse (to go to charity); NAS BACKS OUT!!! Period! And thats the fuckin TRUTH! Nas was scared as a bitch, and Jay-Z's the one responsible.

Stop acting so butt hurt over his new track. Get over it! Say what you want about Jay....but 9/10 rappers--gassed, or not--aint fuckin with him.

A-Wax: I wouldnt recommend freestylin though, you wont even get his attention with that...Major Figgas was like 50x bigger than you (in Philly), not to mention within a 2 hour drive of Jay, and didnt even get their name said on Jay-Z response tracks!! So if you gonna bring it..BRING IT!

Sep 13, 2002
TADOU WHY YOU POST ON THIS BOARD PIMP. YOU WILL BE SEEING MY SHIT SOON ENOUGH BUT LIKE I SAID I DONT GOT MY SHIT STRAIGHT. FAMILY FIRST FOLKS.

ANYWAY WOW JAY Z CHALENGED HIM TO BATTLE ON PPV. ohHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

DAMMM JAY Z MITE STRANGLE HIM WITH THE COARD OF THE MIC.

GET REAL FOLKS, I AINT TALKIN ON SOME PUSSY ASS BATTLE TYPE SHIT. FUCK A BATTLE PERIOD. HOUSE N****, DONT MEAN A CAT THAT WONT STEP UP ON THE MIC, IT MEANS THE TYPE OF CAT THAT STAYS IN THE HOUSE WHEN IT COMES TO REAL SHIT. NOT RAP, REAL SHIT.

ALSO CAN YOU POST SOME RECENT JAY Z LYRICS THAT WERENT GHOST WRITTIN THAT ARE TALENTED??????

PAC WAS REPPIN THE BAY TO THE FULLEST. HE WAS STILL DOWN WITH SPICE 1 40 RICH AND 4-TAY AND ALL THEM. HIS ONE NATION SHIT WAS GON HAVE EVERY BAY CAT ON IT. HE WAS ONE OF THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT WASNT IN THE BAY AT THE TIME TO SHOW LOVE AND GIVE BACK TO THE BAY.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I love the Bay, and hope we get in the fore-front someday...

its more Jealousy... i mean seriously.. A-WAX say you don't wish you where as popular as him, have your song on every radio, Tours of sold out shows... mans thats a hustler right there, like it or not, man made his own company and playing it right

so what if bit pac, yea its bitch shit, fuck it... that shit has his names in everyones mouth... everywhere!

and what makes you so much more "hardcore" then Jay... i mean shit i don't know either of your history, but ya'll coulda been just as wild for all i care...

"HOLD IT DOWN FOR THE BAY"... please try and hold us down!!! but from what? Jay-Z? cause his songs get played here and not yours?... Blaim that on Clear Channel Communications (own 90% of all radio stations)... you should be happy for Jay-z, he gives you a reason to be the Mad rapper, sell your mixtape, and make money off his beats, and i bet he wouldn't even sue you!

<--- waiting for people to get upset... i downloaded Blueprint2 and so far sounds real clean, i got likr 50% of it

Apr 25, 2002
www.BallerSignMusic.com
If doin this shit is gonna make you feel better and you think it will advance your career, go for it! I agree that remaking a classic Pac track was a bit low for a guy that hated Jay with a passion, but it's not like the guy went and dissed Pac over the beat. According to the producer of the track, Kanye West, he brought the track to Jay, not Jay going out and wanting to remake the song on his own. If your beef is over the "beat jacking", why aren't you riding on Toni Braxton too? She is using the same exact sample for a song on her new album. I don't see what the point is in making a whole mixtape directed toward dissing Jay. You'll be one in a million rappers dissing the dude on top of the rap game and it will most likely be written off as simple jealousy, whether that is the case or not. Don't get it twisted A-Wax...I bought "65 G's..." and think you've got major skills, but I just think those skills would be better utilized advancing your own game rather than getting involved in some petty beef. Point blank, Jay-Z is one of the best in the game and anyone who thinks his rhymes/flow/creativity are simple has not truly listened hard enough.

TKO

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
Hahhahaa....if I recall didn't Jay Z get his ass beat awhile back when he came to the bay? I think it was his first cd he was promoting...ummm Reasonable Doubt?

Somebody confirm this...hehehehe =P

May 3, 2002
www.sinacal.com
?

DJ Mark 7 said:
Wax I support whatever u do...I just want an HONEST TO GOD ANSWER from the artists on the board:

You mean to tell me that if Jay-Z came up to u and offered u a deal on Rocafella you would turn him DOWN? Would you tell him "Fuck off yer a bitch for takin a 2Pac beat"?
Anyone turning down a GOOD contract from them is making a mistake...

And Big Oso how you know they ask thier artist to water down their music? Have you ever heard a Beanie Sigel album? dude is far from watered down...

Jay-Z is in the Bay Area once in a while... if anyone really has a problem with em let him know when he is in town...

Aug 14, 2002
really tho, fucc gay-z, i didnt like him from tha start and from him to steal some west coast beats is just another reason for me not to like him so i agree wit wax iz sayin, im pretty sure them cats up there in da east would have some problems wit us takin their beats n shit

Apr 25, 2002
MY ARGUEMENT AND MY BEEF IZ "JAY-Z HAS NO RESPECT FOR THA BAY AREA".WHO HEARD HIM ON THAT SONG WIT 2SHORT?"I KNOW YA`LL GOT A THANG FOR THEM RAG `64`Z..".YEAH,HE KNOWZ ALOT ABOUT THA BAY WIT THAT STATEMENT.THA JAY-Z NAS BEEF WAS PREMEDITATED,POINT BLANK.I REPEAT,FOR U DUMMIEZ,PREMEDITATED.LOOK THAT WORD UP.TELL ME THIS.....WHO THINKZ JAY-Z RESPECTS BAY AREA M.C.Z?HE DONT EVEN GIVE PAC HIZ RESPECT!LIKE UZI SAY,"SHOW LOVE AND RECIEVE LOVE"!!!JAY-Z DONT SHOW SHOW LOVE,HE GETS NONE.ALSO,YOU EITHER WIT ME OR AGAINST ME.....NO INBETWEEN.WE FOLKZ IN THIS OR WE ENEMIEZ IN THIS.

Apr 25, 2002
I MEAN.....IF THA OUTLAWZ TOOK A B.I.G. BEAT WOULDNT SOMEBODY FRUM THA EAST STAND UP LIKE,HEY!FOR REAL.....THINK ABOUT THAT.MARK-7....IF JAY-Z OFFERED ME A MULTI MILLION DOLLA DEAL TODAY I WOULD ACCEPT.EVERYONE WOULD SAY I SOLD OUT `TILL THEY REALIZE I HAD A MASTER PLAN AND ILL INTENT WHEN I ACCEPTED.I WOULD INFILTRATE AND DESTROY!!!!I`M BRINGIN THA WRECKING BALL WIT ME WHERE EVA I GO!PIE-RX RECKORDZ!!!!!WEST KOAST!!!!!!PITTSBURG!!!!!!!BAY AREA!!!!!!!!DOPE GAME!!!!!!!!4 DEATH!!!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
Baller B said:
If doin this shit is gonna make you feel better and you think it will advance your career, go for it! I agree that remaking a classic Pac track was a bit low for a guy that hated Jay with a passion, but it's not like the guy went and dissed Pac over the beat. According to the producer of the track, Kanye West, he brought the track to Jay, not Jay going out and wanting to remake the song on his own. If your beef is over the "beat jacking", why aren't you riding on Toni Braxton too? She is using the same exact sample for a song on her new album. I don't see what the point is in making a whole mixtape directed toward dissing Jay. You'll be one in a million rappers dissing the dude on top of the rap game and it will most likely be written off as simple jealousy, whether that is the case or not. Don't get it twisted A-Wax...I bought "65 G's..." and think you've got major skills, but I just think those skills would be better utilized advancing your own game rather than getting involved in some petty beef. Point blank, Jay-Z is one of the best in the game and anyone who thinks his rhymes/flow/creativity are simple has not truly listened hard enough.
LOOK HOW YOU SOUND!!!U SPECULATING ON A CAREER YOU KNOW NOTHIN ABOUT,I GOT 2 ALBUMZ DONE.UNRELEASED.AND VOL.1 OF MY MIXTAPE IZ DONE.I RECORD ALBUMZ IN A WEEK......AND MY CAREER WILL NEVER BE WRITTEN OFF!FUCK JAY-Z.......I`M READY FOR HIM.HE DISSED PAC ON BIG SHIT AFTER PAC WAS DEAD.......THEN STOLE A PAC BEAT THAT PAC WOULD HAVE NEVER GAVE HIM CLEARANCE FOR!!!!AND FUCK THA PRODUCER OF THAT BEAT FOR NOT BEING TALENTED ENOUGH TO MAKE A NEW BEAT FOR JAY-Z ALBUM!

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
you seen that movie last castle? you know the part where james gandolfini is threatening to put robert redford in the hole?

and redford says: "is that really how you want to win?"

kinda reminds me of this

all i gotta say is you better come with some heat cuz if not, youre only gonna blow a fuse, not blow up.

by the way, how many units did 65 gz scan?

Jun 1, 2002
A-WAX said:
LOOK HOW YOU SOUND!!!U SPECULATING ON A CAREER YOU KNOW NOTHIN ABOUT,I GOT 2 ALBUMZ DONE.UNRELEASED.AND VOL.1 OF MY MIXTAPE IZ DONE.I RECORD ALBUMZ IN A WEEK......AND MY CAREER WILL NEVER BE WRITTEN OFF!FUCK JAY-Z.......I`M READY FOR HIM.HE DISSED PAC ON BIG SHIT AFTER PAC WAS DEAD.......THEN STOLE A PAC BEAT THAT PAC WOULD HAVE NEVER GAVE HIM CLEARANCE FOR!!!!AND FUCK THA PRODUCER OF THAT BEAT FOR NOT BEING TALENTED ENOUGH TO MAKE A NEW BEAT FOR JAY-Z ALBUM!
I am not trying to be a dick or nothing but come on man be real. You are gonna diss Jay-Z? For what? It will be pretty much pointless on your part because like everyone else said he will not respond. I understand you are doing your thing and putting out your albums and what have you. But think for a minute. Who are you to people on the east coast and to Jay-Z for that matter. No one. You are just a cat that had a little bit of paper to spend on making an album thats all. That is how they will look at it. It is sad because I know you are grindin to keep your career moving but tying to get at Jay-Z ain't the ticket pimpin. Remember Jayo Felony went after Jay and where is his wack ass? As far as I know Jay-Z never even brought up Jayo on wax just once in the source. Just save your breath homie. Do your thing don't worry about who's music the next man samples.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Do your thing don't worry about who's music the next man samples.
or better yet, make something that jay=z would want to jack from you so you could have a better excuse for going after him.

Apr 25, 2002
YOU REMEMBER THAT MOVIE "FUCK U"? THA PART WHERE THA DOPE M.C. TELLS THA INTERNET "NON-BELIEVER" "EVEN IF I CLOWNED JAY-Z HARDER THAN NAS DID,YOU WOULD STILL HATE ON ME." AND THA DOPE M.C. SAYZ...."YOU`RE A SICK MAN,SEEEK HELP."

Sep 13, 2002
think everybodys missing the point. this aint just about jayz or about him taking pac's shit. this about him and the east coast dis respecting the west in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.