IT`S OFFICIAL......FUCK JAY-Z!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 3, 2002
www.sinacal.com
A-WAX said:
THA BAY DONT KNOW WHO A-WAX IZ.......BUT I`VE CIRCULATED OVER 100,000 FLIERS FOR 3 ALBUMZ IN THA LAST YEAR.DISPLAYZ AND LISTENIN BOOTHS EVERY STORE THATS ABOUT SOMETHIN IN THA BAY,BUT THEY DONT KNOW WHO I AM HUH?FULL PAGE ADS IN 4 XPLOSIVES,3 FULL PAGE ADS IN SHOWCASE AND 1 IN MURDERDOG......REVIEWS FOR MY ALBUMS IN ALL 3 OF THOSE MAGS........BUT THA BAY DONT KNOW WHO A-WAX IZ.....HUH?COMMERCIALZ.......2 MUSIC NETWORK PERFORMANCES EVERYBODY AND THEY MOMMA SAW ON MUSIC NETWORK.....BUT THA BAY DONT KNOW A-WAX HUH?ALL THIS IN 1 YEAR.......3 ALBUMZ RELEASED,2 READY 2 DROP AND A DVD AND A MIXTAPE.IF THEY DONT ALREADY KNOW ABOUT A-WAX THEY HAD A FAIR OPPORTUNITY TO DO SO AND CHOSE NOT....SO FUCK `EM.AND IF SELLIN 3K AINT NOTHIN TO BRAG ABOUT.....YOU DO IT!!!!!MY ALBUM DROPT JULY 30TH.....STILL SELLIN TOO.
And what all that get you? 3 thousand cds sold? 3k? how much money you make off all that?

What about that car you were supose to give away? anyone win it? you were on here barking saying it was nothing... who won it?

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I don't knock anyman with Hustle... Jay-Z was where you where at before (career wise), he built a business, now he's a house hold name (nationwide, worldwide)... your knocken' another mans hustle... hows that "Gangsta" wax?

about Jay-Z saying he Murder'd Pac, thats a stupid argument !!! All he said was he was in Vegas at the fight, and one of them wasn't playing right... haha and you take this as a jay-z saying " I was the reason 2 Pac is dead" i guess you can twist any lyrics to how you want them to be, if you doen it like that...

and i don't buy Jay-Z albums, i load them from the internet, so don't get mad like i'm supporting him... your just being a hater... Plus you don't even know Pac, you acten like he's your 1/2 brother thats been dead for 6year, and finally found the killer... Pac's dead RIP, he'll always be a legend with or without you so called "riding" on him... Jay-Z should inspire you to show you how far you can go with your own company in this industry! thats what he does for me, and i don't even like his music much!!!

Jun 1, 2002
A-WAX said:
TADOU=A COOL NUTS FAN GONE BAD..........PROLLY BECOME A SERIAL RAPPER SNIPER IN YEARZ 2 COME....IF I HAD JAY-Z BUDGET RIGHT NOW.....GAME OVER.GIVE ME A MILLION DOLLA BUDGET FOR A VIDEO TODAY AND WATCH THA GAME CHANGE TOMARROW!!!!!!!!!YALL FAGGOTS ARE COMPARING JAY-Z,WITH AN UNLIMITED BUDGET.TO ME,WITH A GHETTO SUPASTAR BUDGET.THATS REALLY A LOGICAL ARGUEMENT HUH?IF I GOT 30 MILLION FRUM UNIVERSAL TODAY WOULD YOU TAKE ME MORE SERIOUS?PROLLY NOT.......YOU`D STILL HAVE YOU`RE GAy FANTASIES OF YOU,BECOMING JAY-Z ON THAT MTV SHOW........YALL SHOULD SPRAY YA`SELVEZ!IT`S A SAD FUCKIN THING WHEN I GET MORE EAST KOAST DICKRIDAZ THAN WEST KOAST SUPPORTERS ON A WEST KOAST MESSAGE BOARD.......WHERE MY GANSTAZ AT?SMASH ON THESE MARKS!

I didn't feel your album but I atleast had a little respect for you, Until you started saying pussy shit like that.^^^ I told you before what people would think about you if you put out a Jay-Z dis record. You was just a lil cat that had some bread to spend on making an album. And that is exactly what you are. You do not conduct your self in a professional manner at all. Someone says "Yo Wax don't make that CD" Your basic response is "Man you fag I am ridin for Pac and the westcoast, Jay-z has an unlimited budget so support me." I don't care if this is the internet or not. You don't talk to potential consumers like that. Some one on here may have wanted to hear what you had to bring to the table but after all this I wouldn't even pick up your album to see who your guests were. A few people don't feel that the idea you had is a good one and we are all a bunch of bitches? What kinda shit is that! As far as BART and the Siccness go every one on here supports all the artist that are on here. Even you. But if this is how you would treat you fans if you were to blow up you wouldn't be on top for very long. You need to really think about what you want out of a music career. If this is how you are going to conduct your self you need to change jobs pimp juice.

Sep 13, 2002
I DONT THINK ANYONE GETS THE POINT OF THIS THREAD.

JAY Z SAID THAT WHY???? WHY WOULD HE SAY THAT???? TO ACT BIG ADN MAKE FOLKS THINK HE DID IT. WHY ELSE WOULD HE SAY IT??????

JAY Z A BIG TUFF BATTLE RAPPER THAT HAS PEOPLE GHOST RIGHT FOR HIM. OHHHHHHHHHHHHH BETTER WATCH OUT.

WAX THIS WAS THE WRONG PLACE TO SAY THIS. AINT NOBODY UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU SPEAKIN ON. THEY ONLY GETTIN BUTT HURT OVER AN MTV ARTIST GETTIN DISSED, THAT THEY THINK HAS ALL THIS HUSTLE.

YOU WANNA TALK ABOUT HUSTLE TALK ABOUT SUGE KNIGHT. DID ALL THAT WITH OUT POP VIDEOS WITH OUT STEALING HIS ENIMES SONG WITH OUT HAVING A FEMALE SINGING A THE HOOK IN DAMMM NEAR EVERY VIDEO AND WITH OUT BEING FAKE OR EVEN RAPPING FOR THAT MATTER.

REASON JAY Z GOT BIG, WAS CAUSE PAC DIED. IF THAT DIDNT HAPPEN JAY Z WOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN HEARD.

WAX YOU NEED TO TAKE THIS TO THE STREETS CATS ON THIS BOARD DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT CALI THE BAY OR ANYTHING WESTCOAST FOR THAT MATTER. ALL THEY KNOW IS WHAT THEY SEE ON TV AND THATS JAY Z

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
proppa said:
CATS ON THIS BOARD DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT CALI THE BAY OR ANYTHING WESTCOAST FOR THAT MATTER. ALL THEY KNOW IS WHAT THEY SEE ON TV AND THATS JAY Z
riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight Mr. Bay Area, if we where all like you and A-Wax the bay area would be #1 right? please!

they say never argue with fools, because people might not be able to tell the difference... so i'll let you fool each other

A-Wax i hope you make the tape, whatever... sell your little "mixtapes", fuck it...

Puffy is super Pop, Jay-Z is and isn't...

2Pac "How Do you Want it", "California Love" " Live in Die In LA"... those weren't pop style, with singing hooks... Ignorance makes fools blind i swear

Peace

Jul 21, 2002
i swear to god wax if u come out wit that mix tape u better kill
jay-z. he keep takin playas shit. he took some of biggie rhymes who was his home boy and now he taken shit from pac, one of the only niggas who rep for the west coast. i dont think your shit will be heard unless u get it distrubuted rite. if u get ur mix tape cd add on the SOURCE man then he will hear u. when u come out wit the cd u better come wit some features like e40,quinn, jt the bigga figga, too short and yuk. some major bay area kats .

do ur thang wax, much respect for what u trying to do for the bay !!!

Jun 1, 2002
proppa said:

JAY Z A BIG TUFF BATTLE RAPPER THAT HAS PEOPLE GHOST RIGHT FOR HIM. OHHHHHHHHHHHHH BETTER WATCH OUT.

WAX THIS WAS THE WRONG PLACE TO SAY THIS. AINT NOBODY UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU SPEAKIN ON. THEY ONLY GETTIN BUTT HURT OVER AN MTV ARTIST GETTIN DISSED, THAT THEY THINK HAS ALL THIS HUSTLE.

YOU WANNA TALK ABOUT HUSTLE TALK ABOUT SUGE KNIGHT. DID ALL THAT WITH OUT POP VIDEOS WITH OUT STEALING HIS ENIMES SONG WITH OUT HAVING A FEMALE SINGING A THE HOOK IN DAMMM NEAR EVERY VIDEO AND WITH OUT BEING FAKE OR EVEN RAPPING FOR THAT MATTER.

REASON JAY Z GOT BIG, WAS CAUSE PAC DIED. IF THAT DIDNT HAPPEN JAY Z WOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN HEARD.

WAX YOU NEED TO TAKE THIS TO THE STREETS CATS ON THIS BOARD DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT CALI THE BAY OR ANYTHING WESTCOAST FOR THAT MATTER. ALL THEY KNOW IS WHAT THEY SEE ON TV AND THATS JAY Z
You dumb ass. Tupac was still alive when Jay was starting out. Remember that Ain't No N***a, joint from nutty professor! Jay was hot then too. But once again this isn't really about Jay-Z for the most part. If Wax wants to be known as "A guy that tried to battle Jay-Z" fine let him. But to ask opinions from people and then get mad because every one didn't say "Yeah Wax get him" is just stupid. Calling people fags and shit for not going along with this dumb ass plan. And you are just adding to the stupidity that is this thread. Pac is dead get over it. Jay remade a Pac song get over it. If A-wax is an example of how bay area artists treat the consumers that buy their music no wonder the bay isn't doing so good right now.

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
A-WAX [/i]TADOU=A COOL NUTS FAN GONE BAD..........PROLLY BECOME A SERIAL RAPPER SNIPER IN YEARZ 2 COME..[/quote] Yeah said:
umm Remind you Jay-Z ghost write for many artist to... Dr.Dre ect. dumbies
THANK YOU!!

Originally posted by Mr.Strike You do not conduct your self in a professional manner at all. Someone says "Yo Wax don't make that CD" Your basic response is "Man you fag I am ridin for Pac and the westcoast, Jay-z has an unlimited budget so support me."
LOL!!! HAHAHAH!!!

And on that note, Ima end this......100

May 15, 2002
www.oaklandbanshees.com
N JAIL U MY HOE said:
and so what he re-made a old Pac song, you ever think maybe he likes 2pacs music? so what pac hated him, he can't reflect and be like 2Pac was a real nigga?... i mean its bitch shit to redo a Pac song, but when he do shit like that, its like he's giving props, and keeping there legend alive, not biting (in his mind he might think that)
What do you mean "so what?"

You go make a song and have some bitch that you diss on your records take yo shit and not even re-do your shit, just str8 ROBB yo shit. How the fuck would you feel? We might not know Pac personally, but I know that any TRUE Bay or west coast fan would take that shit personally. Hell yeah he likes Pac....fuck that he LOVES Pac. Who didn't? Even the muthafuckas that Pac hated loved him. Loved his music so much that they bite off his shit. Nas dressed himself as Pac on the night he got shot, what the fuck was that? They are both some pussy ass bitches.
STR8 BITCHES!:devious:

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
MeloTrauma said:
But who else is gonna protect the Yay from mutha fuckas who exploit our shit? AWax, you do that shit and maybe we can get more artists to join the crusade. Gotta rep the Yay and get more ears to hear the truth. Jay Z aint as tight as fools make him out to be. If Earl40 battled against JayZ, I honestly think 40 could beat his ass lyrically. Jay Z got simple rhyme patterns. The Yay needs to step up and address the exploitation of our shit. Good shit A Wax, get the ball rollin.
I totally agree. A-Wax, dog you got our support. Get with him!

FastLane/S::G

overly international
Sep 17, 2002
ATL SHAWTY
www.siccness.net
Mr.Strike said:

You dumb ass. Tupac was still alive when Jay was starting out. Remember that Ain't No N***a, joint from nutty professor! Jay was hot then too. But once again this isn't really about Jay-Z for the most part. If Wax wants to be known as "A guy that tried to battle Jay-Z" fine let him. But to ask opinions from people and then get mad because every one didn't say "Yeah Wax get him" is just stupid. Calling people fags and shit for not going along with this dumb ass plan. And you are just adding to the stupidity that is this thread. Pac is dead get over it. Jay remade a Pac song get over it. If A-wax is an example of how bay area artists treat the consumers that buy their music no wonder the bay isn't doing so good right now.
and Jay-Z's first album sold around 700,000 copies by november of that year also, and it was released in july or august.... just so people know...

Sep 13, 2002
JAY z DIDNT BLOW UP TILL PAC DIED. JAY Z WASNT ON BIGGIE AND PACS LEVEL TILL THEY WERE BOTH GONE.

HOW DO YOU WANT IT, BETTER THEN ANY SONG JAY Z EVER DROPPED. TO LIVE AND DIE IN LA AINT A POP SONG. AND CALIFORNIA LOVE AINT A POP SONG.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Some of y'all are some straight squares! You are on BART but don't even support someone from the Bay battle rappin' Jay-Z!

You guys are sad!

A-Wax is going to step and challenge Jay-Z and you squares are talking about Jay not responding. Cowards don't respond! The Bay comes out with something and it gets stolen by an East Coast cat and they get credit for it.

If Jay-Z was as tight as some of y'all think he would take on anybody. He just keeps picking on Nas and Nas aint even trippin' no more. He got ripped by Nas and Nas isn't really a battle rapper. So now what? Then Cam (also on Rocafella) comes out and talks about taking Nas' daughter to R. Kelly. What kind of rap is that? Pervert kind of rap! That right there shows you what kind of cats they are! If you got to stoop that low then it's pretty obvious you don't have the skills to bust.

Jay-Z is a biter and he's going to get called out on it.
Bit 2-pac and Snoop (rapping from court)
Bit Snoop (Izzo) even though Snoop got that from the bay.
Bit Big and Nas' rhymes
Bit 2-pac (Me and My Girlfriend)
Bit Ice Cube and Yo-Yo (Bonnie and Clyde)

Jun 28, 2002
yall niggas is sum fuccin fags ridin for Gay-Z Im wit Wax all the way and I aint even from tha Bay I just tired of wacc ass artists throwin salt in the game smash all these niggas WAX real chop.

May 13, 2002
who gives a fuck about biten! shit alot of west coast artist bit east coast artist and still do to this day, all you fools squawking bout jay-z who gives a fuck what he does,and stop speaking bout pac cuzz mosy of you fools was just fans when he alive,you need to let the dead rest, the west still got heat, also if some gun play jump off alot of you hoes gonna say you cool wit everyone and dont want no funk so shut the fuck up !

Apr 25, 2002
all i got to say i dont feel jay z either...but he scanned somewhere near 4 or 5 millon on blueprint...so there you go...compare 3000 to 5 millon..

Sep 13, 2002
gun play hahahahahahahaha. jay z the only one gon be the one saying he dont want no funk. he aint got no guns. mabey his body gaurds do but thats it.

jay z sold 4 5 mil. pac out sold that in what a few months.

Status
Not open for further replies.