IT`S OFFICIAL......FUCK JAY-Z!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
if you were a dope rapper (let alone mc, because they are 2 different things) you could probably come back with a better reply than that.

tell me you at least scanned 500.

Apr 25, 2002
HERES A BETTER EXCUSE.....HE STEALZ OUR SLANG AND GIVE US NO CREDIT!!!....."EVERYBODY WANNA STEAL OUR SLANG".THIS IS WHAT OUR AMBASSATOR OF THA RESPONDS WITH?SAY NAMES!!YOU DUMMIEZ REALLY HAVE NO IDEA,HUH?YALL NEVA READ MY SUCKA M.C. POST HUH?IT`S NOT JUST JAY-Z,IT`S EVERYONE!!!!I GOT A LONG LIST OF M.C.`Z.......FRUM EVERYWHERE.1 BY 1 BY 1 BY1,000`Z!FUCK SUCKA M.C.`Z.!JAY-Z AINT NO FUCKIN THUG!SUCKAZ LIKE YALL BELIEVE THA SOURCE ALL YOU WANT,YOU BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU READ....FUCKIN DUMMIEZ!ON THA COVER OF THIS MIXTAPE I WILL BE SMILING WITH ALL JAY-Z JEWELRY ON!!!!!!HOW BOUT THAT?!?NOT HIS GAY ASS RUBBERBAND THO.

Apr 25, 2002
BY THA WAY BITCH......OVER 3,000 SCANS MINIMUM RIGHT NOW ON 65 G`Z......NOT TO MENTION THA 1,000 C.D.Z FYE JUST ORDERED OR THA 1,000 BEST BUY AND 1,000 VIRGIN MEGA STORE IS ASKIN FOR.I AM CURRENTLY LEAVING BAYSIDE AND I HAVE 3 DISTRIBUTORS I`M CONSIDERING.ALSO NOT TO MENTION THA 1,000`Z GOIN OUT THA TRUNK.THATS MORE SALES THAN MOST OF YOUR HEROES IN THA BAY!RESPECT IT!

Apr 25, 2002
AND FOR THA FAGZ YELLIN "JAY WONT EVEN REPLY".....I`M NOT DISSIN JAY-Z FOR JAY-Z.....I`M DISSIN HIM FOR THA BAY!!!!!!!WHAT HAPPENED TO THA GOOD OLD "RIDE WIT YOUR SIDE" MENTALITY WE USED TO HAVE ON THA WEST COAST?WHEN DID CALIFORNIA CATS START RIDIN EAST KOAST DICK?I WONDER IF THA EAST HAS CALI DICK RIDAZ LIKE YALL?.....DOUBT IT THO...

May 3, 2002
www.sinacal.com
I think you need to dedicate an album to letting the world know about Awax instead of dedicating an album to someone you dont know personally...

Sell a cd with rap skills not gimmicks...

also scanning 3k isnt too much to brag about...

The Bay doesnt even know who Awax is... and your acting like your the Bay Area President...

Jun 1, 2002
A-WAX said:
BY THA WAY BITCH......OVER 3,000 SCANS MINIMUM RIGHT NOW ON 65 G`Z......NOT TO MENTION THA 1,000 C.D.Z FYE JUST ORDERED OR THA 1,000 BEST BUY AND 1,000 VIRGIN MEGA STORE IS ASKIN FOR.I AM CURRENTLY LEAVING BAYSIDE AND I HAVE 3 DISTRIBUTORS I`M CONSIDERING.ALSO NOT TO MENTION THA 1,000`Z GOIN OUT THA TRUNK.THATS MORE SALES THAN MOST OF YOUR HEROES IN THA BAY!RESPECT IT!
Just because they ordered them don't mean they gonna sell pimpin. I am not knockin you for getting your hustle on but you are being way to serious about this. The slang thing has been covered before man. It is over. No one cares if east coast cats use west coast slang man. You are getting carried away with this whole thing. You on here calling people Bitches and fags and what have you and all we are doing is giving you our opinion on what you are saying. You talkin about people ridin for their side and what have you. Why don't you ride for music in general if you want to ride for somthing. All this west coast mess you hollerin about doesn't even matter to most cats anymore we just want to hear good music. I am gonna be honest with you too dog. I didn't really feel your album dude. I am not saying you have no skills so don't think that it just wasn't my taste. So continue on with your crusade to make you diss album and see where it gets you. Best of luck.

Sep 13, 2002
NO ONE CARES? NO ONE CARES THATS ALL UP ON WHO EVER IS THE MOST POPULAR AT THE TIMES NUTS

DONT YOU GET IT? NO ONE LISTENED TO JAY WHEN PAC WAS AROUND. NO ONE. HE WASNT SHIT. IF PAC HADNT DIED HE WOULDNT BE SHIT. AND YOU THINK JAY Z GOT ALL THIS TALENT. LIKE I SAID POST SOME LYRICS.

WAX YOU GON DISS NELLY AND THEM SOUTH CATS TO RIGHT? CAUSE THEY JUST LOVE TO BITE. NOT TO MENTION THEY CANT RAP.

May 5, 2002
IS ABOUT TIME SOMEONE RIDES ON THAT MOTHERFUCKER AGAIN REPRESENT US DO YOUR THANG BRO TELL HIM HE HAS PRETTY LIPS AND HE CAN SUCK MY DICK ENE TIME HOMIE.

Apr 25, 2002
man, the fuck is this?

as soon as one person starts knockin Wax, a million motherfuckers do. fuck all that. if you gonna hate on him, stay outta it! dont leave an opinion no one wants to hear.

no one in the bay knows about Wax 94401? 3x Krazy, Mac and AK, B-Legit, Messy Marv, Mob Figaz, thats no one?

if you were born and raised in the bay, your with Wax.. he's puttin it down for us, the bay, and you hate on him instead of sayin thanks and good luck wit it?

this is why Wax has ONLY scanned 3k. Bay doesnt support Bay. fuck this shit.

May 3, 2002
www.sinacal.com
-TiM C- said:

no one in the bay knows about Wax 94401? 3x Krazy, Mac and AK, B-Legit, Messy Marv, Mob Figaz, thats no one?
Tim what i meant with saying "The Bay doesnt even know who Awax is" is the Bay Area as a whole... not certain bay area rappers... im talking about everybody living in the Bay Area... walk around the Bay and ask random people if they know or heard of Awax...

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Originally posted by proppa HOUSE N****, DONT MEAN A CAT THAT WONT STEP UP ON THE MIC, IT MEANS THE TYPE OF CAT THAT STAYS IN THE HOUSE WHEN IT COMES TO REAL SHIT. NOT RAP, REAL SHIT.
I dont see Jay-Z up on these posts arguing....And there arent that many 'outside' computers out there.........*hint hint hint*

ALSO CAN YOU POST SOME RECENT JAY Z LYRICS THAT WERENT GHOST WRITTIN THAT ARE TALENTED??????
Go listen to the new Kay Slay, Doo Wop and Cutmaster C tapes. He probably got somethin on one of those.

And if you dont know who those 3 are...then you basically sayin, all you know is mainstream rap. Cuz them is 3 of the best mixtape DJ's PERIOD right there...

Originally posted by Baller B Point blank, Jay-Z is one of the best in the game and anyone who thinks his rhymes/flow/creativity are simple has not truly listened hard enough.
EXACTLY!

Originally posted by phil jay z probably did 3000 units in pittsburg. lol
LOLOL FUNNY SHIT!!

And just to clarify....

I aint hatin on A-Wax, as a person or as a businessman. Ive got better uses of time than that. What i am saying is, this whole mixtape idea is even more rediculous than its grounds are, if thats even possible. And thats about all there is to it.

"For those who dont like it, or disagree/Dial 1-800-YOU-HATE-ME!"--Mr D-Sane

Status
Not open for further replies.