Ignorant ass people with a chip on their shoulder piss me off

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 3, 2006
Gas One said:
godfather prowlin the streets with a butter knife in both hands

fuck you know about that double spread action

he gon smooth that nigga out real nice

come back home sippin a .79 cent 7-11 coffee cup and his girls eyes are just gonna bulge at his sudden swagger like the erectile dysfunction medicine commercials
he aint even left his room since the "you gon get raped" post....he under his covers clutchin his mac dre bobblehead, pointin at the computer screen, mumblin incoherently...

Jun 3, 2006
lmao....man i think im havin a heart attack......he gonna keep a dickies suit and a orange cal trans vest down in the sewer, so people think he workin when he cumin up out of manholes

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Gas One said:
he gon' go 'down the hill' again
and see

your boy gon' take the sewer drains to work/school like the teenage mutant ninja turtles from then on
lol......if I was close to DC I'd print out some of those and post them around his bus stop....lol

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Zestways said:
hahahhaa, man for some reason while i was readin this, i was picturing that one part in Friday when De-bo snatched dudes chain then when he left, that fool was running like a bitch to his car...hahah "My gramma gave me that chain.."....hhaha classic
lol @ the way that foo ran away swinging his arms and shit.....that foo napolean dynamite bit his signature run from DJ Pooh!

Dec 25, 2003
LOL!

And Portugese, I don't think you ready for Oakland man.

I think maybe you should step it up.

Vacaville, then Fairfield, then the two ghetto blocks of San Leandro.

Sort of slowly ratchet up you know.

Apr 11, 2003
Broadbeach, AUSTRALIA
I don't think you came out like a bitch at all...

In my opinion you get to a time in life where you got too much to lose by trying to prove a point. You either get stabbed and possibly killed or disabled and ruin your life...or you kill this motherfucker by going all out on him. In both cases your life is pretty much over, and what for...you threw it away on some low life scum.

Aug 8, 2003
i remember when my brothers wife's ex tried to pull this dinky ass swiss army nail cutter lookin knife on me.. .but i never leave home without a shank or a blunt object... so i just pulled mine and his whole tuned changed cuz my shit was bigger lol..

but anyway, i would have went back in the store and swiped the first thing that wasnt bolted down to play barry bonds on that foolz noggin... but i dont really blame you for running, some shit aint worth getting slashed over, i just dont think in those situations, i react.. which will probably eventually lead to my undoing

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Gas One said:
you know if dude sees him again its on like donkey kong

salt and pepa's "push it" will be the theme song to that encounter.
HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHA BEST ONE YET

ON A SIDE NOTE U HAD A PHONE IN YOUR HAND WHY DIDNT U CALL THE COPS?

NOT SAYING THIS IS WHAT I'D DO IN THAT SITUATION BUT THAT WAS AN OPTION IF U DIDNT WANNA GET PHYSICAL..

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
and if the story ended with him callin the cops instead of running away, he would have been a snitch. He was in a no win situation the minute he stepped off the bus.

Aug 7, 2006
MAN I REMEMBER I WAS IN SANTA CRUZ ONE TIME AND GOT INTO SOME SHIT WITH SOME SKRAMPA THERE AND THIS FOOL THOUGHT HE WAS GONNA SCARE ME PULLIN OUT A BIG ASS ODDLY SHAPED DAGGER, MAN THAT FOOL WAS TRIPPIN.....SO LET ME JUST SAY I HAD JUST GOT BACK FROM MEXICO AND BOUGHT THIS TIGHT ASS MANTA RAY BELT WITH A BIG ASS CUSTOM GOLD PLATED BUCKLE WITH MY LAST NAME ON IT....SO I SWIPED THAT SHIT CLEAN OUTTA THE BELT LOOPS IN MY PANTS AND ATTACKED THIS SON OF A BITCH WITH IT!!!1LOL!!!!! THAT SHIT WAS PRETTY FUNNY AT FIRST BUT I STARTED TRIPPIN OUT WHEN THE HOOK KEPT ON GETTING STUCK ON FOOLS HEAD....SO AFTER ALL THAT I CHALKED UP ANOTHER VICTORY FOR THE NORTE......