Ignorant ass people with a chip on their shoulder piss me off

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 24, 2005
www.myspace.com
TROLL said:
i remember when my brothers wife's ex tried to pull this dinky ass swiss army nail cutter lookin knife on me.. .but i never leave home without a shank or a blunt object... so i just pulled mine and his whole tuned changed cuz my shit was bigger lol..

dude from australia would know bout that one.

"you call that a knife?" haha

May 1, 2003
Man yall cold blooded...lol...cut the kid a break. He's 17 against an experienced crack head. I give him credit for not screamin for the police on the spot. If he had of thrown something at dude....and missed. He would have been fucked. The deciding factor in this is if he keeps his same route home...and bump into dude again. He should be well prepared. lol

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
of course its kinda bitchmade to kinda scurry out the place u coulda at least picked up a weapon and been like "look cracky, ifu dont get the fuck outta here sumthins gonna happen & it aint gonna be to me". i just say next time u go out. stash a lil piece or sum kinda weapon in a good spot near where u get off. and if he comes fucking with you again. run for and grab that shit and start bustin, swingin, throwing. do whatever u gotta do. but if its a crackhead i suggest leaving it alone if u aint prepared to start a beef with sum1. cuz he will be back if u fuck him up.

Mar 29, 2004
MataSkonkas said:
MAN I REMEMBER I WAS IN SANTA CRUZ ONE TIME AND GOT INTO SOME SHIT WITH SOME SKRAMPA THERE AND THIS FOOL THOUGHT HE WAS GONNA SCARE ME PULLIN OUT A BIG ASS ODDLY SHAPED DAGGER, MAN THAT FOOL WAS TRIPPIN.....SO LET ME JUST SAY I HAD JUST GOT BACK FROM MEXICO AND BOUGHT THIS TIGHT ASS MANTA RAY BELT WITH A BIG ASS CUSTOM GOLD PLATED BUCKLE WITH MY LAST NAME ON IT....SO I SWIPED THAT SHIT CLEAN OUTTA THE BELT LOOPS IN MY PANTS AND ATTACKED THIS SON OF A BITCH WITH IT!!!1LOL!!!!! THAT SHIT WAS PRETTY FUNNY AT FIRST BUT I STARTED TRIPPIN OUT WHEN THE HOOK KEPT ON GETTING STUCK ON FOOLS HEAD....SO AFTER ALL THAT I CHALKED UP ANOTHER VICTORY FOR THE NORTE......
LOL STRIKE ONE UP FOR THE HOME TEAM *CHA CHING* BUT SERIO THO PG. IF YOU STAY READY Y OU DONT GOTTA GET READY HOMIE. YOU BETTER STAY WITH A FILA OR SOMETHING IN YOUR MOTHA FUCKIN POCKET ESPECIALLY AINT YOU SUPPOSED TO BE A HOMEBOY IF YOU WOULD HAVE RAN AWAY FROM SOME PESES YOU WOULDA MADE THE WHOLE CAR LOOK BAD HOMIE. GET WID IT. WE PROFESSIONALS AROUND HERE.

Jun 3, 2006
Doberman said:
Man yall cold blooded...lol...cut the kid a break. He's 17 against an experienced crack head. I give him credit for not screamin for the police on the spot. If he had of thrown something at dude....and missed. He would have been fucked. The deciding factor in this is if he keeps his same route home...and bump into dude again. He should be well prepared. lol
give him credit??....my 6 year old nephew knows not to talk to the boegs....i hope he realized what a bitch move runnin was and goes back and gets his nuts outta crackheads front pocket................

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
this shit is STILL funny.

i really feel like if that crackhead saw him again, and screamed "RRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!" godfather would run for his fucking life.

just get all wide eyed and haul ass....
then make a thread about it...

i mean, did you tell your girl you ran from a black man when you made it home all sweaty breathing hard?

"nigga tried to assinate me god, a-yoyo"-ghostface

May 1, 2003
jr916 said:
i hope he realized what a bitch move runnin was and goes back and gets his nuts outta crackheads front pocket................

HHaaaaaa shit got me rollin. All I can picture is dude on the "You Gonna get Raped " picture. lol

Jun 3, 2006
Gas One said:
if anyones in DC here..he said the bus route...and he lives down the hill...

anyone who is from dc that prints the you gonna get raped pics out and put them there....instant siccness celebrity as far as im concerned...
i swear to god and everything i love i will paypal or west union a couple of dollars...on everythang

Mar 29, 2004
Gas One said:
^ man...that shit is your destiny homie....

5 copies at kinkos = 1.00

gas to the bus stop and back = 3.00

potential platinum thread = priceless
i stay right by daly city but i donno this area that good lol or i would do that shit

Jun 3, 2006
PRINCESA said:
If your going to talk shit at least spell things right.... its PORTUGUESE.
you best stay out of this thread...im known for head buttin a beezy gettin out of pocket....four corners of the map i be figure fourin a broad.....learn about it