Ignorant ass people with a chip on their shoulder piss me off

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

YOUNGNUTT

I'm so O.C.
Jul 9, 2002
Santa Ana to Long Beach
Defy said:
he's generalizing a whole race? WHERE? cuz all I see is him talking about ignorant ass people. I know some ignorant ass latinos, as well as ignorant ass whites & asians....y'all were the one throwing "nigger" in his mouth, maybe you're the ignorant one? :paranoid:
MAYBE I AM THE IGNORANT ONE!!!
WHO'S TO SAY???

Feb 9, 2003
The Red Sin said:
Kayvee, you too, you're like Lamberto, Riding on what the Siccness clowns on. Kayvee biggest female groupie. If you ever noticed, she always co-signs, except that one time MEXCOM offered his penis in her mouth.
No, she co-signed that also. It was just muffled.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
ok, I'll highlight everything that mentions race
Portuguese Godfather said:
Ok so today I worked a full day and I was tired. So I get off the 120 bus at top of the hill and call my girl and say "hey im on my way down the hill be there in a sec" when this ignorant 40 something year old black guy starts yellin "hey honkey lemme hollar at your girl" "these people wanna see a fight honkey lemme holla at your girl" and im just like naw man tryna brush it off because im tired as fuck and just wanna go home. So this dude follows me into the lil 7-11 type place across the street. I walk out thinkin that he finally finna leave me alone. He walks up to me knife in hand and says yeah you a scared little bitch.... and at this point im thinkin "yeah motherfucker you got a knife so i guess ima scared lil bitch" so i turn around and fast walk to the store again when i get in this guy is still following me and im just like wtf. so he walks to the back of the store and as soon as im out of his view i take off out the store and down the hill like a lil bitch because i just wanna fucking go home and dont wanna deal with this bullshit..... bottom line i hate fucking ignorant people with chips on their shoulder especially when they blame every white person for everything bad in the world when truth is ive got it just as bad as that motherfucker did. anyways just my little rant because it pissed me off and i wish i had had a knife to stick in his face and say ha what now bitch
well, he said black when describing the guy, then everything else was about being white. so what was it you were talking about again youngnutt?

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
The part where he says ..... bottom line i hate fucking ignorant people with chips on their shoulder especially when they blame every white person for everything bad in the world....He's cleary not talking about whites..Maybe he meant minorities in general?

May 16, 2002
What city did this happen in? I would've walke away too. You can't win if you're empty handed against a dude with a knife. Especially if dude has experience or training on how to use it.

I'm taking Muay Thai and Filipino martial arts. Filipino martial arts is about using weapons in your hand. I like Filipino martial arts better because in a street a fight it's more practical. There's no referee in the streets. I didn't believe my instructor when he said you can fuck someone up with a newspaper or magazine until he rolled it up, gave me a stab in the chest with it, hit my arm, and choked me with it until I tapped out lol. Paper rolled up and condensed feels like wood when it hits you.That shit hurts! Try it for yourself. You can break ribs easily with a newspaper. Since I have a little training I would've picked up two magazines or newspapers for each hand and defended myself if it came down to it but I still would've walked away. You can never determine a fight.

If you put a newspaper or knife in my hand and you have no weapon, most likely you'll be on the ground begging for you life before you even do any real damage to me. Now you know you gotta carry a weapon with you.

Aug 11, 2004
YOUNGNUTT said:
EDIT: NIGGERS WITH A CHIP ON THEIR SHOULDER PISS ME OFF!!!

THAT'S WHAT I GOT OUT OF YOUR LIL RANT & RAVE!!!
FUCCED UP SITUATION NO DOUBT, BUT WHAT DOES
BLACC & WHITE HAVE TO DO WITH YOUR STORY???

the fact that the BLACK guy picked the WHITE guy out of the 6 or 7 people waiting and called hima HONKEY now dont put shit in my mouth because thats not what i said or implied just because i said the guy was black.... your making yourself look ignorant by posting this

Aug 11, 2004
WHITE DEVIL said:
I've walked away from fights before.

Fuck this MC bullshit, life is bigger than some dope fiend who want to start some shit.

So you stand your ground and fight for what? Nothing.

Especially when you know there is not a good chance of winning.

It's one thing if you bang or claim, or someone has really disrespected you, but some shermhead with a knife? Really though.

On a side note when I know I'll be in bad neighborhoods for whatever reason I always have access to some sort of weapon.

thats what was trippy it was at top of the hill mission and that aint a bad neighborhood so the shit caught me off guard.... aint never had no problems around here...

Mar 12, 2005
mac_luv said:
I didn't believe my instructor when he said you can fuck someone up with a newspaper or magazine until he rolled it up, gave me a stab in the chest with it, hit my arm, and choked me with it until I tapped out lol. Paper rolled up and condensed feels like wood when it hits you.That shit hurts! Try it for yourself. You can break ribs easily with a newspaper.
LMMFAO!!! WTF?! I'M DYIN! AHAHAHAHAHAHA FUNNIEST THING I'VE READ TODAY!!!

Aug 11, 2004
jr916 said:
did you call him the "n" word????....maybe he was just sick of the hyphy movement and saw you wit yo extra tall mac dre t-shirt and yo stunnas and was fittin to send a message....either way, you still ran like a little schoolyard bitch
im sure ud have done the same and naw i dont dress like that bro..... i had a big ass SWATCH shirt and dickies on the same shit i wear to work every day smart ass

Aug 11, 2004
YOUNGNUTT said:
@WHITE DEVIL
NOT REALLY!!!
HE TYPED "I HATE IGNORANT ASS PEOPLE"

THEN GOES ON SOME RANT ABOUT BLACC FOLKS BLAMING WHITES
FOR EVERYTHING THAT'S WRONG WITH THE WORLD!!!

because that aint the first time shit like that has happened to me just cuz ima fucking whiteboy.... its not just black people anyone who is having a shitty day and thinks its cuz white people hate minorities tend to take it out on white people.... ive walked to work downtown and dudes just start sayin shit to me cuz i got on some headphones or some shit theyll be like fuck you whiteboy you think you better then me cuz u can afford shit.... out of fucking nowhere so dont give me this bullshit about how i rant on blacc folks blaming whites for everything thats going on in the world....

Aug 11, 2004
YOUNGNUTT said:
FUCC IT THEN, I'M MAKE'N' MYSELF LOOK IGNORANT!!!
BUT LEARN TO INTERPRET RESPONSES BEFORE YOU REPLY!!!
I AIN'T PUT'N' NUTT'N' IN YOUR MOUTH, I TYPED
THAT'S WHAT I GOT OUT OF IT!!!

alright then... it wasnt meant to be no i hate black folks post because im the farthest from racist you can get....