Ignorant ass people with a chip on their shoulder piss me off

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 28, 2007
you stand your ground and fight not for nothing so he dosen't fuck u up when ur in the neighborhood not paying attention to whose around you. or he could possibly follow u back to your place and break in and mess whoever is there up. so in that situation at the gas station you should of grabbed some glass bottles busted his head, if u didn't wanna get close then throw a few. then when the cops show up after he's fucked up if they do u claim self defense because he was following and threating u with a knife. he goes to jail all fucked up and u go about ur way. for running he now knows your weak chances are if he sees you again he will pick u as an easy target. for u fucking him up if u didn't get self defense for him threating u with a knife your sentence would be light because ur a minor.

May 16, 2002
Portuguese Godfather said:
because that aint the first time shit like that has happened to me just cuz ima fucking whiteboy.... its not just black people anyone who is having a shitty day and thinks its cuz white people hate minorities tend to take it out on white people.... ive walked to work downtown and dudes just start sayin shit to me cuz i got on some headphones or some shit theyll be like fuck you whiteboy you think you better then me cuz u can afford shit.... out of fucking nowhere so dont give me this bullshit about how i rant on blacc folks blaming whites for everything thats going on in the world....
That is fucked up. Racism sucks. It goes both ways though. Here in Albuquerqe where half of the city is white, there are certain places they don't like seeing minorities around. I've been stared down by employees and shoppers at a Raley's in the white upper class part of town. Maybe they thought I was a thug because I was wearing sweats and a hoodie. This one 18 yr old white employee was scared when I asked him where I can find something lol.

Aug 11, 2004
rcstrss said:
you stand your ground and fight not for nothing so he dosen't fuck u up when ur in the neighborhood not paying attention to whose around you. or he could possibly follow u back to your place and break in and mess whoever is there up. so in that situation at the gas station you should of grabbed some glass bottles busted his head, if u didn't wanna get close then throw a few. then when the cops show up after he's fucked up if they do u claim self defense because he was following and threating u with a knife. he goes to jail all fucked up and u go about ur way. for running he now knows your weak chances are if he sees you again he will pick u as an easy target. for u fucking him up if u didn't get self defense for him threating u with a knife your sentence would be light because ur a minor.
he didnt see me run.... i just kinda walked out of the store then ran but it was more of a jog

Jun 3, 2006
Portuguese Godfather said:
im sure ud have done the same and naw i dont dress like that bro..... i had a big ass SWATCH shirt and dickies on the same shit i wear to work every day smart ass
see, if you would have used up sum of that e-anger on him, you wouldnt have to make a thread bout gettin punked in yo own neighborhood....and i would of took flight on him and worried bout the knife later..you better hope he never sees you again, he know what you about now and next time i bet he pocket checks you and takes yo bus pass and swatch watch

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
what are you gonna do when hes riding the same bus as you, again?
or are you gonna change bus routes now?

and what if he remembers you as the white boy that ran his knickerbockers off, aka "scared little honkey"

much less if youre with your girl..what are you gonna do then, pick her up and run on some cartoon shit?

i think at this point all he gotta do is see you again and point at you, and youd haul ass

edit: wasnt this damn near a boondocks episode?

Aug 11, 2004
Gas One said:
what are you gonna do when hes riding the same bus as you, again?
or are you gonna change bus routes now?

and what if he remembers you as the white boy that ran his knickerbockers off, aka "scared little honkey"

much less if youre with your girl..what are you gonna do then, pick her up and run on some cartoon shit?
i wasnt on the bus with him.... i took a different bus up the hill so i could walk down because i was lazy.... he was just walking down the street at the same time the bus got there and i got off

Jun 3, 2006
HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA........MAN I CANT STOP LAUGHIN

Dec 25, 2003
WT SAVAGE said:
funny thing is, if dude PG woulda busted out a pistol to defend himself and killed/shot the dopefeind, u would still call him a bitch
And if he told the cops "Yo dude had a knife out and was threatening me" the board woulda called him a snitch.