Ignorant ass people with a chip on their shoulder piss me off

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 3, 2006
LAZYBOY408 said:
he shoulda had a screw driver in his back pocket and poked that fool in his fuckin cheek.
real talk..."hey patna why you walkin round wit a 8 inch flathead in your sweater".....im fittin to show you

Nov 20, 2005
The Red Sin said:
Kayvee, you too, you're like Lamberto, Riding on what the Siccness clowns on. Kayvee biggest female groupie. If you ever noticed, she always co-signs, except that one time MEXCOM offered his penis in her mouth.
oh now im a groupie? bitch, i aint emma. dont come at me twisted becuase i happen to agree with someone.

~k.

Aug 11, 2004
Gas One said:
this shit is STILL funny.

i really feel like if that crackhead saw him again, and screamed "RRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!" godfather would run for his fucking life.

just get all wide eyed and haul ass....
then make a thread about it...

i mean, did you tell your girl you ran from a black man when you made it home all sweaty breathing hard?

"nigga tried to assinate me god, a-yoyo"-ghostface
damn i didnt even run the whole way i ran about a block and a half till i was outta sight then walked the next 2-3

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Gas One said:
if anyones in DC here..he said the bus route...and he lives down the hill...

anyone who is from dc that prints the you gonna get raped pics out and put them there....instant siccness celebrity as far as im concerned...
Defy said:
lol......if I was close to DC I'd print out some of those and post them around his bus stop....lol
I'm really seriously thinking about it tho.....it'd take some money from me tho....the cost of printing, toll, gas, trees, and I'd need to buy a camera battery since mine is fucked.....of if I lived in the city tho there would definetly be posters all over DC.....lol

Mar 12, 2005
kayvee said:
oh now im a groupie? bitch, i aint emma. dont come at me twisted becuase i happen to agree with someone.

~k.
My Bad K, I'm just mad cause I still remember that night we had, and I never got a chance...oh never mind. I'm sorry K.

Apr 25, 2003
www.myspace.com
Shhh happens youngsta.... That fool saw weak knees or weakness... I understand you got to protect yourself but in the same breath... sometimes ya got ta protect yaself...

I remember I had a simular situation happen one time. This fool started trippin in the store talkin bout I'm tryin to holla at his bitch. Both these mutha fuccas in doin NOT good... I try to peace treaty my way out of the situation. .. This fool reachin behind him like he strapped, my son walks in front of us.. I loose it. He gets the hand grab, throat chop, i'm on you ass hustle....

I get the pepper spray.....

But, I'm here to tell yo ass about it... QUIT PLAYIN'...

www.myspace.com/mrrocnron

album soon... Bruissed Knucccles....

Apr 21, 2006
MEXICANCOMMANDO said:
Well I'm not as forgiving as MR RY. You're a little bitch. Here's a tip you dumb bitch, if he has a knife and you don't use your lead hand to hold whichever hand he's got the blade in and chop him in the fucking throat as hard as possible. You'll either kill him or give your self enough time to beat his ass as he's gasping for air. Or just pack some heat next time your stupid ass decides to go out. Wannabe ass gangster.
and i suppose ur a ganster and pack heat "mexicancommando" at least he didnt piss his pants (like u would probaly do) and dosent say he did some unrealistic karate chop on him like wat u would say at least he was honest and dosent pretend to be a gangster.

Apr 21, 2006
Big-Robo said:
get a 22 there cheap & u can pack em around easy, & if that dude comes at u startin shit again put a strap to his face & make him bow down.
where the fuck do u guys come up wit this shit????? 93.6 % of the shit in this thread that u fools are sayin he shoulda done to the guy are stupid and shit u would never do ur self. and u got to be a hardcore motherfucker to step up to a crackhead who dosent give a fuck wit a 22 for all he nos the crackhead might be packin too.