Ignorant ass people with a chip on their shoulder piss me off

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 16, 2003
google.com
YOUNGNUTT said:
EDIT: NIGGERS WITH A CHIP ON THEIR SHOULDER PISS ME OFF!!!

THAT'S WHAT I GOT OUT OF YOUR LIL RANT & RAVE!!!
FUCCED UP SITUATION NO DOUBT, BUT WHAT DOES
BLACC & WHITE HAVE TO DO WITH YOUR STORY???
It was a black dude that chased his ass around...You can say black, it's not a crime dude lol.

Mar 12, 2005
MEXICANCOMMANDO said:
Well I'm not as forgiving as MR RY. You're a little bitch. Here's a tip you dumb bitch, if he has a knife and you don't use your lead hand to hold whichever hand he's got the blade in and chop him in the fucking throat as hard as possible. You'll either kill him or give your self enough time to beat his ass as he's gasping for air. Or just pack some heat next time your stupid ass decides to go out. Wannabe ass gangster.
LMAO! CLASSIC! For you new comers, never miss an opportunity to read Bashings from MEXICANCOMMANDO and Mr. Arson.

Portuguese Godfather said:
yall actin like youd go hella crazy if some big ass dude with a knife was all up on you... not to mention the fact that he was a fucking nuttkase and you could tell he wasnt wrapped tight. but go ahead its a name and im not trippin on the haters....
I had a similiar incident, funny thing was, I PULLED OUT A BIGGER KNIFE!

YOUNGNUTT

I'm so O.C.
Jul 9, 2002
Santa Ana to Long Beach
I KNOW, I'M JUST SAY'N',
DUDE WITH THE KNIFE SOUNDS LIKE HE WAS DEFINITELY ON ONE!!!
BUT WHAT DOES THIS COMMENT:

Portuguese Godfather said:
bottom line i hate fucking ignorant people with chips on their shoulder especially when they blame every white person for everything bad in the world
HAVE TO DO WITH THE CRAZY FUCCER???

Mar 12, 2005
Lamberto Quintero said:
And although it's hard to, never miss a classic Cockton dickriding moment either.
And whenever you get to see an opportunity, to try and clown and it's never funny. I thought you were Lamberto Quintero SMH QLC Que La Chingada?!

Mar 12, 2005
Kayvee, you too, you're like Lamberto, Riding on what the Siccness clowns on. Kayvee biggest female groupie. If you ever noticed, she always co-signs, except that one time MEXCOM offered his penis in her mouth.

May 13, 2002
montyslaw.blogspot.com
The Red Sin said:
Kayvee, you too, you're like Lamberto, Riding on what the Siccness clowns on. Kayvee biggest female groupie. If you ever noticed, she always co-signs, except that one time MEXCOM offered his penis in her mouth.
Nobody has to follow anyone to clown on you. I'm sure new posters could come in and see just ONE of your posts and they would still clown on you.

Dec 25, 2003
I've walked away from fights before.

Fuck this MC bullshit, life is bigger than some dope fiend who want to start some shit.

So you stand your ground and fight for what? Nothing.

Especially when you know there is not a good chance of winning.

It's one thing if you bang or claim, or someone has really disrespected you, but some shermhead with a knife? Really though.

On a side note when I know I'll be in bad neighborhoods for whatever reason I always have access to some sort of weapon.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
YOUNGNUTT said:
EDIT: NIGGERS WITH A CHIP ON THEIR SHOULDER PISS ME OFF!!!

THAT'S WHAT I GOT OUT OF YOUR LIL RANT & RAVE!!!
FUCCED UP SITUATION NO DOUBT, BUT WHAT DOES
BLACC & WHITE HAVE TO DO WITH YOUR STORY???
:rolleyes: serious? so when the guy was saying let me talk to your girl honkey it had nothing to do with him being white and the guy being black?
The Red Sin said:
LMAO! CLASSIC! For you new comers, never miss an opportunity to read Bashings from MEXICANCOMMANDO and Mr. Arson.
right, cuz they're usually directed at you

SS COCKTON said:
I had a similiar incident, funny thing was, I PULLED OUT A BIGGER KNIFE!
and I'll bet you said "ay mate, thats not a knife.......this is a knife"

Jun 3, 2006
did you call him the "n" word????....maybe he was just sick of the hyphy movement and saw you wit yo extra tall mac dre t-shirt and yo stunnas and was fittin to send a message....either way, you still ran like a little schoolyard bitch

Dec 25, 2003
I think you reachin too Nutt.

If a whiteboy said to you "Fuck you ****" Youd call them ignorant.

If I said to an azn dude "Ey ching chong chink lemme heller at your girl n lefts fight", I'd expect to be called ignorant.

This is a case of you automatically looking for him to say "n***" and thats exactly what you got. Perception is a bitch.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
YOUNGNUTT said:
IT WAS A DOPEHEAD!!!
WHO GIVES A FUCC WHAT HE CALLS SOMEONE ELSE!!!

BUT OLEBOY GENERALISING A WHOLE RACE
BASED ON ONE DOPEHEADS ACTIONS!!!
he's generalizing a whole race? WHERE? cuz all I see is him talking about ignorant ass people. I know some ignorant ass latinos, as well as ignorant ass whites & asians....y'all were the one throwing "nigger" in his mouth, maybe you're the ignorant one? :paranoid:

Feb 9, 2003
WHITE DEVIL said:
I've walked away from fights before.

Fuck this
MC bullshit, life is bigger than some dope fiend who want to start some shit.

So you stand your ground and fight for what? Nothing.

Especially when you know there is not a good chance of winning.

It's one thing if you bang or claim, or someone has really disrespected you, but some shermhead with a knife? Really though.

On a side note when I know I'll be in bad neighborhoods for whatever reason I always have access to some sort of weapon.
Where to start...where to start? How about I give you a freebie and just highlight everything that made me shake my head in your post.