hyphy muzik_vs_oldschool mob shit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
Im not sayin its "ours" mayne.i dont care if a HipHop UFO came down and busted one of the best raps i ever heard.im not going to stand there and say "FUCK YOU ALIEN,THATS A BLACK THANG!!"im going to say "DAMN,THAT FOOL JUST SPIT A SICK ASS VERSE....NOW RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!"....lol.....All im sayin is HipHop the thing everybody does today and years back was started by black people.whats so hard to understand about that?and yes,ricans in NY was part of it too!

Nov 30, 2006
^That should be filed under DUH!

But for some reason on this thread people are either fucking around and playing stupid for the sake of argument or they are dumb fucks who really believe black people didnt start rap.

Apr 27, 2004
by the time the phrase "hip hop" was coined, there were people of all ethnicities involved.

the wikipedia sites didn't give me any proof.

so until someone can drop some names and facts supporting it, i can't believe that blacks created rap.

Oct 18, 2006
THE 1ST RAPPERS I EVER HEARD OF WAS THE SUGARHILL GANG N GRAND MASTER FLASH BUT THATS OFF TOPIC TALKIN BOUT SHOES N WHATS BLACK THE ONLY NIGGAS I KNO WHO STILL WERE CORTEZ R SCRAPS N THAT SHIT MAD ME THINK Y OSO SAID A HOMEBOY SHAKIN HIS MOGOL WAS A DISGRACE WHEN THE ONLY NIGGAS THAT SHAVED THIER HEADS R PAISAS BUT YEA BACC 2 THE TOPIC ITS MOBB OVER HYPHY

Aug 19, 2006
TreEz7 said:
if it sounds repetitive and that shit, that is what gets the air play....sadly enough thats why i dont listen to the radio cuz you hear all that lil jon and that type of commercial music and its same thing over and over and over again from all the different artists and their songs... like let your Shoulder Lean, i mean come on thats the whole song and thats the shit you hear on the radio and in the club....blah blah fuck that shit, sorry i am just in class right now rambling on bored
I MIGHT SOUND IGNORANT BUT I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT ANYBODY MEANS WHEN YOU SAY HYPHY BECAUSE I DON'T LISTEN TO ANYTHING BUT HOMEBOYS THAT RAP.AND THA REASON THAT IS BECAUSE THA SAME REASON TreEz7 SAID ABOVE THA LITTLE BIT THAT I HAVE HEARD ON THA RADIO MAKES ME FUCKIN SICK TO MY STOMACH.SO IF ANY BODY CARES TO DEFINE IT FOR ME I WOULD APPRECIATE IT.THANX

Aug 19, 2006
THAT'S PRETTY MUCH WHAT I THOUGHT SINCE THA FIRST TIME I SEEN SOMEONE ON THA SICCNESS MENTION IT .BUT I THOUGHT I'D ASK JUST FOR THA HELL OF IT.FUCK IT THOUGH IMA KEEP ROCKIN WHAT I ROCK.RED&REAL HOMEBOY RAP

Jun 4, 2004
Shark4romda408 said:
U are 1 dumb mutherfucker foo, wut u thiNk i wa$ tryiNg to $ay about the whole 60 wpm? U 1 dumb vato, look$ like u aiNt $tep out of your computer room 4 a while to $ee that $ome eNe$ cro$$ out their "S's", oh wait, u wouldNt kNOw cuz U aiNt a Norteno $o therefore U got No $ay iN $hit, all U do i$ jock eNe$ by joiNiNg a homeboy $ite N U got No kNowledge what $o ever about "our" life$tyle oN the "$TREET$", with your Near 3,000 po$t$ it look$ like U rarely got time 4 the "$TREET$" wheN your a$$ i$ $ittiNg behiNd da computer, im doNe with U $oN, U wa$tiNg my txme....N a$ 4 makiNg my la$t po$t your $igNature, whY doNt U take a pic of my Nutz cuz U caNt $eem to get off em....
lol, i cant read that shit too many distractions going on $Ey$##%%

Dec 4, 2006
kayvee said:
my nig...hyphy juice..with vodka.

yeeeeeeeeeeeee!

~k.
kayvee my ninja...i thought u ..i been on it for quite sometime..

Goose + Hyphy = Tha Bomb...but ya boy don't be down wit all tha hyphy shit..ya dig?