hyphy muzik_vs_oldschool mob shit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 20, 2005
ew i can barely drink patron...let alone with some hyphy juice. haha

i got a bottle of patron on my last day of my old job from my coworker..i took one swig and gave it to my homeboy.

~k.

Nov 30, 2006
kayvee said:
ew i can barely drink patron...let alone with some hyphy juice. haha

i got a bottle of patron on my last day of my old job from my coworker..i took one swig and gave it to my homeboy.

~k.
^Your trippin.... Patron is one of the smoothest taquilla's on earth. Do you like Don Julio?

Nov 20, 2005
nah not really..its smooth when its cold. that shit was WARM AS FUCK. i didnt give a fuck though..i didnt buy the bottle. lol

~k.

Mar 17, 2006
You guys know the difference in taste between Tequilas? I got drunk on Cuervo like 6 years ago, and I can still taste it. I can still smell it. And, my head hurts thinking about it.

Feb 23, 2004
i mixed some Sauza tequila the other day with some type of berryish rockstar and some generic sierra mist...it was pretty fuckin smooth...you have to doctor up tequila even though its not the worst tasting but its def not that good, tastes like vinegar or something... i stick with beer mostly...SOCO makes me crazy but i used to stick with rum back a few years and the OE's...it will all make you loc whatever you say

Mar 17, 2006
Me too. 40 oz. of Bud after work. I can afford something better, I just like beer. People act like that's a crime. Tequila? I can't handle it. I'll be honest. I drink it when I'm punishing myself for something. That's a hangover I dont' need. lol.

Aug 6, 2006
thumper said:
by the time the phrase "hip hop" was coined, there were people of all ethnicities involved.

the wikipedia sites didn't give me any proof.

so until someone can drop some names and facts supporting it, i can't believe that blacks created rap.
You a ignorant ass fool! I swear to God motha fuckas try and discredit black people for everything, that shit is sad. Siccness is full of the most ignorant and closed minded people I've ever encountered, and I'm glad ain't none of you niggas walkin the streets talkin like that.. How the fuck did this shit become a race thing anyways? Hyphy started in Oakland, East Oakland to be exact where you find Mexicans and Blacks in the same neighborhoods doing the same shit, they are American! They don't need to act like nothing but town niggas! Town culture, town bizness!...

And first of all, the rhythmic percussion traditions of the drums are rooted directly to Africa! This is well documented in their customs and can be seen up to this day.. This lasted in the traditions of Jamaica where Reggae was invented, blending those elements with Caribbean music, using rhythmic guitars and back beats. The father of hip hop was a Jamaican named DJ Kool Herc..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kool_Herc
He moved to New York first to DJ over dubbed reggae records, reciting rhymes over dubbed reggae tracks. New Yorkers weren't feeling reggae at that time so he switched his style up, rhyming over percussion sections of popular songs at the time, mixing the tracks in order for them to be on constant repeat, giving birth to rapping and DJing at the same time! Of course it evolved later into a culture as everyone became involved with the new craze, rhymes became more complex, people began dancing to the rhythm, inventing pop-locking and breaking, graffiti became a form of expression in hip hop giving birth to all of the elements.
History Of Hip Hop
http://www.daveyd.com/raptitle.html

Need more proof? Then travel back in time nigga... Next you gonna say George Washington wasn't the first president, and Martin Luther King was white. Fuck outta here, ain't nobody gotta prove shit to you, if you want to remain ignorant that's your prerogative, just don't try and feed everybody else your bullshit because most of us know the truth and a few ignorant people on the siccness ain't gonna have enough power to re write history so it's whatever. Ya'll on here talkin out of your asses, why? I don't even know.. Keep that racism shit out of Northern California discussions though, we don't get down like that and this type of shit shouldn't even matter.

Jun 24, 2005
www.MYSPACE.COM
ParkBoyz said:
You a ignorant ass fool! I swear to God motha fuckas try and discredit black people for everything, that shit is sad. Siccness is full of the most ignorant and closed minded people I've ever encountered, and I'm glad ain't none of you niggas walkin the streets talkin like that.. How the fuck did this shit become a race thing anyways? Hyphy started in Oakland, East Oakland to be exact where you find Mexicans and Blacks in the same neighborhoods doing the same shit, they are American! They don't need to act like nothing but town niggas! Town culture, town bizness!...

And first of all, the rhythmic percussion traditions of the drums are rooted directly to Africa! This is well documented in their customs and can be seen up to this day.. This lasted in the traditions of Jamaica where Reggae was invented, blending those elements with Caribbean music, using rhythmic guitars and back beats. The father of hip hop was a Jamaican named DJ Kool Herc..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kool_Herc
He moved to New York first to DJ over dubbed reggae records, reciting rhymes over dubbed reggae tracks. New Yorkers weren't feeling reggae at that time so he switched his style up, rhyming over percussion sections of popular songs at the time, mixing the tracks in order for them to be on constant repeat, giving birth to rapping and DJing at the same time! Of course it evolved later into a culture as everyone became involved with the new craze, rhymes became more complex, people began dancing to the rhythm, inventing pop-locking and breaking, graffiti became a form of expression in hip hop giving birth to all of the elements.
History Of Hip Hop
http://www.daveyd.com/raptitle.html

Need more proof? Then travel back in time nigga... Next you gonna say George Washington wasn't the first president, and Martin Luther King was white. Fuck outta here, ain't nobody gotta prove shit to you, if you want to remain ignorant that's your prerogative, just don't try and feed everybody else your bullshit because most of us know the truth and a few ignorant people on the siccness ain't gonna have enough power to re write history so it's whatever. Ya'll on here talkin out of your asses, why? I don't even know.. Keep that racism shit out of Northern California discussions though, we don't get down like that and this type of shit shouldn't even matter.
Preach!! I dont give a fuck who started what or anything like that! I love music period. If it moves me I'm wit it! Fuck this race shit! Only color that I care about is green