FUCK WHAT YA HEARD AINT NO BLOODS IN FILLMOE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 13, 2004
the rap game is full of hipocrits period. no matter where you look at in the rap game fools is always contradicting themselves. everything revolves around money and we all know it. a rapper can talk about peace and unity and be anti drug and anti murder but when somebody (example: gangster rappers who exploit drugs and murder) puts some money in their face they'll get on these dudes albums and spit then promote for em....which is basically supportin their views and what they spittin about in the eyes of all the fans who buy and support the music. if you promotin peace and unity then don't spit on an album with songs that are full of dope slangin and killin. if you really are about what you stand for and what you speak about then you for damn sure got deep guidlines that you follow in order to see what you are preaching about grow and become what you set out for it to become. that is what leaders do no matter what they are fighting for. but it seems that money softens those guidelines to the point that you get folks sayin on thing but doin another. and everyone involved becomes blind to the fact because everyone is tryin to get that MONEY! when it comes to this thread and what JT is sayin. i honestly believe that it comes from his heart and that it is truly how he believes...but i can't accept it with open arms because of the fact that JT is out doin business with cats that promote what he is speaking against. snoop wether he likes it or not...still promotes crip and still sports that blue flag everywhere he go...he is i guess you can say the "crip icon" of the rap industry. when you look at how much death, misery and pain the crips have brought into this world since its' beginning.....and for him to still ride it like he do is adding fuel to that shit..same with the game promotin blood. it's the fact that it is now mainstream that folks feel its okay and not as big of a threat anymore that has the reality of it all fading away.....JT did music and was promoting for some SURENO rappers from L.A. he says he fucks with snoop and snoop fucks with them so he fucked with them..it's about the money and not about what they claim..he said this on another thread here in the bart forum when it was brought up. but JT claims to have love for the NORTENO homeboys up here, but the north and south issue remains strong and individuals are dyin everyday across the state due to the beef. these sureno rappers promote death and violence to their enemys and the norteno rappers promote death and violence to their enemys...if JT's views are as strong as they are typed out on here then i gotta sit back and feel like man...they ain't that strong or he wouldn't have fucked with them or any of us up here cause we all promotin "killin the other side". JT and anybody that shares the those same views wouldn't fuck with or buy any product from THIZZ ent. cause they promotin drug use right? they wouldn't fuck with 99% of the rappers out there cause everybody speakin on some dope, gangster, murda shit now n days right?????...but like i said when money is involved it blurrs that thin line that folks walk. i won't believe it fully till i see rappers all doin music like kanye west or doin church rap...because like it or not the rap game needs the criminal eliment to generate the money that the industry is use to..you can see it all over the rap game right now. i feel either you in it all the way or stay out of it. that goes for whatever you fight for and believe in. if you about peace and unity then be about it all the way and don't cross no lines..and i'll have true respect for you because you really doin what you believe in. but if you gonna contradict what you say then you gotta expect for individuals to question your actions.
That's some real spits right there.

May 30, 2006
who cares.. nobody asked for a gangbangin 101 aka im from the valley and we got real crips and bloods here 2
Homie I came in here on some grown up shit. Your childish reply wasn't needed. Everything I spoke on was the truth. Your name is a fraud lil nigga. Real Crips? U sound like a kid. Seriously. And where are u @ anyways? Where are these real Crips from?

Jan 15, 2006
The point of your post was basically that there are OFFICIAL crips and bloods outside of L.A. when that wasnt really the point of the thread....

And its not like messy marvs blood affiliation is to be taken serious anyway.. that nigga just a confused cokehead that prolly fucked with some bloods in the pen and decided he was gonna be one when he got out..

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
why is JT saying all this when in his signiture he is wearing a "REVENGE IS EASY" tee shir with a fuckin uzi on it? Dont be a victim of your own hypocrisy.

**checked back a few posts and see illmannered gave it to him, which is understandable, helpin his boy out. But he still has to be careful with what he preaches and what his actions are. I like JT as an artist, but hes not exactly known for his business morals and agenda.

Nov 11, 2005
why is JT saying all this when in his signiture he is wearing a "REVENGE IS EASY" tee shir with a fuckin uzi on it? Dont be a victim of your own hypocrisy.

**checked back a few posts and see illmannered gave it to him, which is understandable, helpin his boy out. But he still has to be careful with what he preaches and what his actions are. I like JT as an artist, but hes not exactly known for his business morals and agenda.

I took him wearing the shirt as stop using guns as revenge because it is way too easy too shoot sum nigga than boxin up

May 30, 2006
The point of your post was basically that there are OFFICIAL crips and bloods outside of L.A. when that wasnt really the point of the thread....

And its not like messy marvs blood affiliation is to be taken serious anyway.. that nigga just a confused cokehead that prolly fucked with some bloods in the pen and decided he was gonna be one when he got out..
Actually I made the post cuz JT act like anybody claiming B's or C's outside of LA is a LA dick ryder when that's not always the case. That's why I spoke on different chapters & the fact that its not dick rydin by most of these niggaz bangin out here in these streets. He didn't grow up around the shit or was a part of it in no way so he has lack of understanding of that life. I'm not vouchin for gangbangin I'm just saying.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
To Be Honest, I Dont Take A Word JT Said Seriously Cuz Even If He Was Tryna Help A Homie Promote A Line Of Clothing, He Would Take His Own Words For Thought And Break It Down B4 He Wore That Shirt,...Not To Mention Flaunt It In His Sig

And JT, I Got A Legit Question, If Your Against All This Gangbang Music And Artist Reppin Their Hoods And Sets In Music, Or Even Talkin About Slangin Dope,Pills And Purp, Then Im Guess All The Money Your Holdin In That Picture Wasnt From 1 Or The Other...Right?

Im Not Tryna Come Sideways Cuz I Dont Know You Personally So I Cant Question Your Intentions, Actions Or Feelins, Im Juss Goin Off What I See, Ya Feel?

QUIT ASKING ME "IS THERE REAL BLOODS IN FILLMOE OR FRISCO"

FUCK NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANY NIGGAS CLAIMING BLOODS IS FAKE WIT IT PERIOD. WE NEVER FOLLOWED OTHER HOODS WIT THEY MOVEMENTS. WE STARTED MOVEMENTS.

FILLMOE - HUNTERS POINT - SUNNYDALE - LAKEVEIW - MISSION - POTRERO HILL - VELENCIA GARDENS - ARMY STREET - SOUTH MARKET - ALEMANY -

IF YOU WAS NOT ONE OF THESE YOU WAS NOT RESPECTED POINT BLANK.

THIS SHIT TO REAL OUT HERE TO BE PLAYING AROUND PROMOTING THIS BULLSHIT TO OUR YOUNG HOMIES WE GOT ENOUGH PROBLEMS AS IT IS.

BE YO OWN MAN AND GET OFF L.A. NIGGAZ DICKS.

P.S. FROM A REAL FILLMOE LEGEND NOT A WANNA BE GANG LEADER. FUCK GANG LEADERS LOVE FOR BLOCK BOYS PUSHING TO KEEP OUR HOODS TOGETHER.

CO-FUCKIN SIGN
AINT NO GANGBANGIN IN THA BAY PERIOD LEAVE THAT TO SAC AND SOUTHERN CALI AND MEXICANS

Apr 13, 2005
JT did music and was promoting for some SURENO rappers from L.A. he says he fucks with snoop and snoop fucks with them so he fucked with them..it's about the money and not about what they claim..he said this on another thread here in the bart forum when it was brought up. but JT claims to have love for the NORTENO homeboys up here, but the north and south issue remains strong and individuals are dyin everyday across the state due to the beef. these sureno rappers promote death and violence to their enemys and the norteno rappers promote death and violence to their enemys...
i feel thats just good bussiness.The united states at war with iraq...But they funding and helping other countrys that beef with iraq as well like israel and kuwait.Just cause the person next to you has a problem with someone doesnt mean you have to.
And as far as sureno rappers why should they be any diffrent then other cats? I feel where they coming from...a 3rd world country...risk of being deported etc. They goin thru the same shit alot of foreigners are. They just grouped up and organized so well that their a threat now.And this is coming from me..who stay near one of the biggest norte hoods in the bay. Latinos are dying cause of north vs south conflict amonst your peoples, But remeber Other races are blind to that and will still go out and network with people you can/would consider a arch enemy. Cause what kind of legitimate beef does a arabian guy have with a 18th streeter?If we can make money together,,,thats all that matters.

Nov 29, 2006
You kno what I dont understand is. That the bay doin they thing when it comin to murders, so if you gonna start yelling at people cause they claimin colors outside of L.A. and think thats the MOLD of the senseless violence in your city. Then start yellin about all the turf wars and drugs wars in your city that was there before the colors came into place.

Aint no damn difference from a thug ass fool who deals, steals, kills, kidnaps, runs and all that shit..

from a Blood/crip who deals, steals, kills, kidnaps, runs and all that shit..

same people. one will die for they color. one will die for the turf..whats the difference?

if so and so wanted to throw that blood shit out the window..he would still be whatever he claims to be..

May 5, 2002
JT you're dead on. People are gonna nitpick but its the internet. More people need to speak out like this. Its hard to believe that its almost 2008 and people are still killing over dumb shit. People should work together to create a positive society and not work against that by creating a negative cycle...

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
a few years ago, people woulda laughed in ya face if u told em that there was bloods in nyc, now just a few years later they're one of the biggest gangs in nyc. i would hope that the bangin stays out of the bay and i admire JT for tryin to help the kids in any way he can.

Jan 18, 2006
This thread is directed at Mess period. there aint anybody else claiming shit besides maybe gay-wax that arent latins or some white boys and those white boys are the disgrace. I dont know what to make of this thread besides everyone should think for themselves, stop trying be like the next man and stop thinking its cool to bang.

Nov 22, 2005
the rap game is full of hipocrits period. no matter where you look at in the rap game fools is always contradicting themselves. everything revolves around money and we all know it. a rapper can talk about peace and unity and be anti drug and anti murder but when somebody (example: gangster rappers who exploit drugs and murder) puts some money in their face they'll get on these dudes albums and spit then promote for em....which is basically supportin their views and what they spittin about in the eyes of all the fans who buy and support the music. if you promotin peace and unity then don't spit on an album with songs that are full of dope slangin and killin. if you really are about what you stand for and what you speak about then you for damn sure got deep guidlines that you follow in order to see what you are preaching about grow and become what you set out for it to become. that is what leaders do no matter what they are fighting for. but it seems that money softens those guidelines to the point that you get folks sayin on thing but doin another. and everyone involved becomes blind to the fact because everyone is tryin to get that MONEY! when it comes to this thread and what JT is sayin. i honestly believe that it comes from his heart and that it is truly how he believes...but i can't accept it with open arms because of the fact that JT is out doin business with cats that promote what he is speaking against. snoop wether he likes it or not...still promotes crip and still sports that blue flag everywhere he go...he is i guess you can say the "crip icon" of the rap industry. when you look at how much death, misery and pain the crips have brought into this world since its' beginning.....and for him to still ride it like he do is adding fuel to that shit..same with the game promotin blood. it's the fact that it is now mainstream that folks feel its okay and not as big of a threat anymore that has the reality of it all fading away.....JT did music and was promoting for some SURENO rappers from L.A. he says he fucks with snoop and snoop fucks with them so he fucked with them..it's about the money and not about what they claim..he said this on another thread here in the bart forum when it was brought up. but JT claims to have love for the NORTENO homeboys up here, but the north and south issue remains strong and individuals are dyin everyday across the state due to the beef. these sureno rappers promote death and violence to their enemys and the norteno rappers promote death and violence to their enemys...if JT's views are as strong as they are typed out on here then i gotta sit back and feel like man...they ain't that strong or he wouldn't have fucked with them or any of us up here cause we all promotin "killin the other side". JT and anybody that shares the those same views wouldn't fuck with or buy any product from THIZZ ent. cause they promotin drug use right? they wouldn't fuck with 99% of the rappers out there cause everybody speakin on some dope, gangster, murda shit now n days right?????...but like i said when money is involved it blurrs that thin line that folks walk. i won't believe it fully till i see rappers all doin music like kanye west or doin church rap...because like it or not the rap game needs the criminal eliment to generate the money that the industry is use to..you can see it all over the rap game right now. i feel either you in it all the way or stay out of it. that goes for whatever you fight for and believe in. if you about peace and unity then be about it all the way and don't cross no lines..and i'll have true respect for you because you really doin what you believe in. but if you gonna contradict what you say then you gotta expect for individuals to question your actions.

God daMN Big Oso lOc, Thats a long ass post. Shit all your post be hella long!
AY U should write a book!
I bet u someone will buy it!

Nov 22, 2005
Oxymoronic statement..... Cmon man...Peace will never happen.....!! Its good J.T. would like to make a change in his environment...He's tired of seeing people die, get locked up and spend money on demonic lawyers, we all are....But violence runs this bitch.....Its what this country was founded upon....Dont deny the truth....Our world is in chaos....And we are all finding different ways to deal with it....And some are just oblivious, dont give a fuck or capitalize off all this bullshit....The worlds fucked....
Yeah but Why do the Blacks and Latins gotta live in the shitty parts of town like EPA and Hunterspoint, mission district and so on, and all the whites and asians live in ATherton and Hillsbourgh. Its bullshit! And I think thats what JT is sayin. Theres always gonna be violence aND CHAOS in the world yeah but can we at least live in the nice part of town for once! Can we live like NORMAL people without all the drugs, cops, crack heads, gang bangers and theives,pimps and hoes(actullly ill keep the hos) driving around your neighboorhood.
Can we live like HUMAN BEINGS AND NOT LIKE ANIMALS?
Well the answer is NO so its up to us to change that,
and thats kinda what JT is sayin

Status
Not open for further replies.