FUCK WHAT YA HEARD AINT NO BLOODS IN FILLMOE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 14, 2002
all real shit right there.thats why i put positive songs on my page.even if one kid hears it and changes his/her mind to do something good with his/her life thats enough for me.

Feb 15, 2003
Good shit JT.. not enough influential people have this mindset or even give a shit... majority of rappers just out to get paid regardless of what they say and how it effects others, especially the vulnerable youngsters that are looking for someone to look up to and mold themselves after...

Aug 3, 2006
jt yous a bitch,you tried gettin on mess' head before callin him a "bitch ass nigga" on hbere now this? why bring it to the net call dude and speak to him since yall from teh same hood,this shit is trifilin you just tryna start some shit huh? wack nigga...ask young buck how he feels about gettin car jacked,beat up,and robbed to while you at it fuckin mark

Jun 20, 2007
WWW.HOMEBOYRAP.COM
So how is it fuk gangs now when your mandatory bizznezz partner is the biggest known crip in the world. And not only that what makes dyin for filmoe any better than dyin for the bloods. Yea u got your own thing in frisco but ma fukas is dyin for money . Streets and dope there . Just because your block don't bang a color don't mean it aint no gang .

Apr 25, 2002
We collectively need to have more value for life. Any race, any age, any location, any color. Until we wake up and realize killing another person is not the answer the cycle is doomed to repeat itself.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
jt yous a bitch,you tried gettin on mess' head before callin him a "bitch ass nigga" on hbere now this? why bring it to the net call dude and speak to him since yall from teh same hood,this shit is trifilin you just tryna start some shit huh? wack nigga...ask young buck how he feels about gettin car jacked,beat up,and robbed to while you at it fuckin mark
shut the fuck up... its bigger then messy marv or young buck, its about how the ghetto/hood/barrio sells there image... its self-destruction vs self-preservation what you think should be spread?

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
and I believe snoop has been on records with a blood, and has called peace... he dont actively bang... but i dont know much bout snoop, never been a huge fan past doggstyle

Apr 25, 2002

IF THE SHOE FIT WHERE IT. NO NEED FOR NAMES, JUST FACTS.

WE BURIED 15 HOMIES ON ALL SIDES IN 1 MONTH.

FUCK WHO READ THIS IM SAYING IT ON THE BEHALF OF THE MOTHERS WHO LOST THERES AND ON BEHALF ON THE MOTHERS WHO WANT TO SEE THERES MAKE IT HOME TO THERE BEDS TONIGHT. AINT NO FA SHO MAKING IT HOME. BUT ITS A BETTER CHANCE IF YOU BE YOURSELF.

WHO EVER PUSHING DEATH TO THE HOOD SHOULD GET IN LINE FOR THERE DOSE FIRST. I AINT PERFECT BUT I GOT A JOB TO DO. AND A CLOSED MOUTH IS JUST AS GUILTY AS BUSTING A HEAD...........IF YOU CLAIM BOSS STATUS OR BLOCK STATUS AND I CLAIM BOTH TO PUSH A LINE THAT OPENS EYES.

FOR ALL YOU INTERNET BANGERS AND PROMOTERS OF IT. MY 12 YEAR OLD SON HAS WITNESSED 3 MURDERS BEFORE HE EVEN TURNED 12.

IM TALKING BRAINS ON THE FLOOR SO HOW THE FUCK IM GONE PROMOTE THIS SHIT BUT BE MAD WHEN MY SON GOT TO HIT THE FLOOR EVERY TIME THE BLOCK SHOT UP????????????????

IF YOU CAN EXPLAIN THAT WITH TRUTH I WILL SHUT THE FUCK UP.

BUT WHEN A RAP NIGGA GET DOWNED THAT PROMOTED THAT LIFESTYLE WHY SHOULD WE CRY? BUT WE DO. BUT IN REALITY IF YOU WIT THE SHIT (KILLING RANDOM NIGGAZ WHO SLIP ON CERTAIN CORNERS) THEN IT SHOULD BE ALRIGHT WHEN THEY GET DOWNED TOO.
Well said. All Praises Due. Justifiable Homicide:Black Youth in Peril "The Executive Decision"

Jan 15, 2006
wow somebody is mad!!!! lol

When i read the thread title i knew he was gonna piss some mess fans off

Lo-Lo

Sicc OG
Dec 21, 2005
well hows jt fuckin wit snoop, when thats all him and his homies be promotin daz kurupt eastsidaz etc... only on the left side and all dat shit

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Gangbangin for a color, a street, a turf what ever the fuk its all the same.You aint no better cuz ur hood dont bang blood or crip.Please belive it you aint no different. And sellin dope is wrong no matter how you put it or why ur pushin it.I dont give a fuk if ur feedin ur family ur still pushin poisin, ur still fukin up ur comunity, and ur still a big part of the problem not a part of the solution. Belive me when I say this drugz or way bigger problem in the world than gangs.So if ur promoting a gang free life style but at the same time pushin dope u aint shit but a hypocrite.

Sep 20, 2006
Yea doe peep dis

Snoop a cuuuuuuhhhrip like a mufucka promotin that shit the same way mess is so aint you contradctin yo theory bout ending that shit when yo business potnaz doin the same
I'm sayin tho aint that kinda like tellin the homies to get off that oc and heroin and hit rehab, but you on 16th from 9-3 wit a mouth fulla spittaz ?

On tha real deal JT you da big homie and if you ever lookin for sum young hittaz on the mic we'll fuck wit you
But wit yo message you just gettin at marv but aint sayin shit bout calvin having 13 yr old nillaz in mah hood talkin bout crip hop and lookin like they got cerbal palsy tryin to Cwalk and callin me CUZZ when I holla at them
Da gang shit aint only effectin tha hood homie its hittin the suburbs and da laptops and sidekicks of the wolrd ya diggz
Got these young cats misspellin they names cuz they don't like some letters of da alphabet together like the tryna break the alphabet on some gang shit
Tell the big homie yo start an anti gang movement before yo tryna make mess look like a fool, he do that enuff himself fuckin wit all that yaddidabooboo
I mean come on J, even on platform stilts marv only come up to yo elbows

But digg dis

The ANTI GANG MOVEMENT needz ta be the MANDATORY BUSINESS

Why you only speakin on bloods tho
is you out there crippin wit calvin now

He tryin to get you to run marv outta frisco so he can import mo crippaz?

I mean I mean

One love from yo playa potna from GTOWN

YOUNG HOTLINK
1,000,000 on the Scoville

Status
Not open for further replies.