FUCK WHAT YA HEARD AINT NO BLOODS IN FILLMOE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 11, 2004
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
Gangbangin for a color, a street, a turf what ever the fuk its all the same.You aint no better cuz ur hood dont bang blood or crip.Please belive it you aint no different. And sellin dope is wrong no matter how you put it or why ur pushin it.I dont give a fuk if ur feedin ur family ur still pushin poisin, ur still fukin up ur comunity, and ur still a big part of the problem not a part of the solution. Belive me when I say this drugz or way bigger problem in the world than gangs.So if ur promoting a gang free life style but at the same time pushin dope u aint shit but a hypocrite.
REAL FUCKIN SHIT........JT BRUHHHH YOU TALKIN BOUT FUCK GANG LEADERS AND YOU PROMOTE THE ONE OF THE MOST IF NOT THE MOST FAMOUS KRIP THERE IS BRUHHH.......I FEEL WHAT YOUR SAYIN AT THE SAME TIME IM SURE EVERYBODY ON HERE DOES I JUST CANT RESPECT IT COMING FROM SOMEBODY WHOS PUSHIN KRIP YOU PROMOTE THEM NIGGAS(SNOOOP DAZ ETC) YOU PROMOTIN KRIP BRUHH.........JTS ONE OF THE MOST RESPECTED NIGGAS AND ONE OF THE LAST OF THE REAL NIGGAS IN THE GAME I JUST CANT RESPECT THIS SUBJECT

Nov 14, 2002
i like when the sicc is on some hiphop discussion shit like this...jt got some good points and some people that came back with some thoughtful stuff had some good points too....

*sits back and soak it up*

Nov 22, 2005
Look man what I think he sayin is Filmore got enough problems with gang injunctions and murders and sets and cops and alot of shit to start worring about crips in bloods in filmore. what he sayin is we dont need crips or bloods in da filmore or in frisco for that matter.
And why are so many people mentioning Messy Marv, JT didnt even mention the nigguh.
Yall just some haters. Y, cause u speak with hate.
Plus Messy aint a blood he from Knock Out Posse. And they aint Bloods. Just cause they got red rags and say the word blood alot dont make u a Damu(piru)(blood).
Look at the nortenos, they got red rags and say blood like theres no tomarrow but they aint bloods! Look, the point is that their is NO blood Set(gang,click) In the Entire WEST BAY, I dont know about were u live but from SF too mountain view, there aint no bloods!(theres plenty of crips thou)
We finally got a rapper that from frisco that made it to his middle age and succesful. were he gots alittle bit of fame, money and power and instead of doing his OWN thing,He wanna help out his Hood and probly other hoods too.
WELL U GOT MY SUPPORT HOMIE! GATHER THE TROOPS N ILL SHOW UP.
It takes the hood to save the hood, cause the police and all these politicans dont give a fuck about US, maybe we should start giving a fuck about ourselves?

Dec 3, 2003
IF THE SHOE FIT WHERE IT. NO NEED FOR NAMES, JUST FACTS.

WE BURIED 15 HOMIES ON ALL SIDES IN 1 MONTH.

FUCK WHO READ THIS IM SAYING IT ON THE BEHALF OF THE MOTHERS WHO LOST THERES AND ON BEHALF ON THE MOTHERS WHO WANT TO SEE THERES MAKE IT HOME TO THERE BEDS TONIGHT. AINT NO FA SHO MAKING IT HOME. BUT ITS A BETTER CHANCE IF YOU BE YOURSELF.

WHO EVER PUSHING DEATH TO THE HOOD SHOULD GET IN LINE FOR THERE DOSE FIRST. I AINT PERFECT BUT I GOT A JOB TO DO. AND A CLOSED MOUTH IS JUST AS GUILTY AS BUSTING A HEAD...........IF YOU CLAIM BOSS STATUS OR BLOCK STATUS AND I CLAIM BOTH TO PUSH A LINE THAT OPENS EYES.

FOR ALL YOU INTERNET BANGERS AND PROMOTERS OF IT. MY 12 YEAR OLD SON HAS WITNESSED 3 MURDERS BEFORE HE EVEN TURNED 12.

IM TALKING BRAINS ON THE FLOOR SO HOW THE FUCK IM GONE PROMOTE THIS SHIT BUT BE MAD WHEN MY SON GOT TO HIT THE FLOOR EVERY TIME THE BLOCK SHOT UP????????????????

IF YOU CAN EXPLAIN THAT WITH TRUTH I WILL SHUT THE FUCK UP.

BUT WHEN A RAP NIGGA GET DOWNED THAT PROMOTED THAT LIFESTYLE WHY SHOULD WE CRY? BUT WE DO. BUT IN REALITY IF YOU WIT THE SHIT (KILLING RANDOM NIGGAZ WHO SLIP ON CERTAIN CORNERS) THEN IT SHOULD BE ALRIGHT WHEN THEY GET DOWNED TOO.

THIS AINT RAP THIS REALITY. I CANT JUDGE NOBODY ELSE BUT I CAN CAMPAINE AGAINST IT. BY FIRST NOT PROMOTING IT MYSELF. THEN FIND ALTERNATIVE OPTIONS LIKE GRINDING TO FEED YOUR CHILDREN AND PAY YA FUCKING BILLS AND THATS HARD ENOUGH AS IT IS.

DONT MAKE IT A ME AGAINST ANYBODY ELSE CAMPAINE. MAKE IT A ME AGAINST THE BULLSHIT CAMPAINE. AND NOT ONLY IS THE HOOD RIDING WIT ME ON IT BUT GOD RIDING WIT ME ON IT AND HE IS THE BEST SUPPORT I OR ANYBODY WHO FEEL THE SAME CAN HAVE. HE IS THE ONE THE THAT DISTURBS YOUR SLEEP AND YOUR THOUGHTS AND MAKES YOU KNOW ........YOU FUCKED UP WHEN YOU KILLED THAT MAN........AND NOW FEAR STARTS TO SET IN BECAUSE COMMON SENSE TELLS YOU THAT WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND BUT ITS TOO LATE.

YOU DONT COME TO THE FUNERAL OF THE MAN YOU MURDERED YOU LAY LOW AND LOOK FOR SUPPORT FROM PEOPLE WHO KNOW YOU DID IT AND ENGAGE CONVERSATION THAT TRYS TO JUSTIFY THE MURDER TO MAKE YOUR CONCIOUS FEEL BETTER......BUT IT ONLY LAST AS LONG AS THE BLUNT LASTS, ONLY AS LONG AS THE PILL IS STILL KICKING, ONLY AS LONG AS THE COKE HIGH LAST.

........BUT WHEN YOU GET HOME THATS WHEN GOD SHOWS YOU THAT MANS FACE AGAIN AND REWINDS YOU BACK TO THE MOMENT WHEN THAT MAN BEGGED FOR HIS LIFE BUT TO NO AVAIL THE CHOPPA WAS RAISED AND IN A SPLIT SECOND ANOTHER LOVED ON HEAD COMES APART RIGHT BEFORE YOUR EYES. SOMETIMES BLOOD AND BRAINS SPLASHING ON THE KILLER STAINING HIS CLOTHES AND LEAVING THE SMELL OF DEATH ON HIM AS HE FLEES. SOME TIMES ITS REVENGE ON A CERTAIN PERSON WHO DID SOMETHING WRONG FIRST AND SOMETIMES ITS A RANDOM VICTIM WHO KNEW OR WAS AN ASSOCIATE OF THOSE WHO DONE WRONG.

THAT SCENE HAPPENS EVER NIGHT BUT WHAT IS THE REALITY IN HIS TIME PERIOD HAS BEEN HOMIES WHO HAVE BEEN DOWNING HOMIES HAVING BEEN GETTING DOWN THE NEXT DAY AND WITHIN DAYS OF THERE FIRST MURDER.

RETALIATION COME QUICK FOR ALL YOU SOON TO BE MURDERS SO DONT LET A NIGGA ON RAP CD TRICK YOU TO COME IN THIS WORLD WHERE IT LOOK FLY CAUSE IT AINT AND YOU SOON WILL SEE IF YOU CHOSE THAT ACTIVITY.

.......UNLESS ITS IN DEFENSE OF YOU OR YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS.

JT AINT KILLED SHIT BUT SPIRITS AND BROKE A FEW JAWS AND KNOCKED OUT A FEW TEETH SO I CAN SPIT THIS PEACE SHIT CAUSE I BEEN ON IT THE SUMMER OF 1992

WHEN I DID THE SONG WIT RBL POSSE TO SQAUSH THE FILLMOE HP BEEF THAT LASTED 10 YEARS. BUT WIT 1 SONG WE CALLED THE SHOT AND WE WERE ONLY 18.

ALL MY 18 YEAR RAP HOMIES WHAT EVER YOU WRITE ABOUT WILL COME TRUE YOU WRITE ABOUT KILLING AND DYING THATS GOING TO HAPPEN.

YOU WRITE ABOUT BALLING OUT DOING IT BIG FOR YOU AND YA FAM THEN THATS GOING TO HAPPEN.

THE CHOICE IS YOURS

.............IM TIRED OF PERFECTLY GOOD YOUNG MEN DYING FOR NOTHING AND NOT BEING HERE FOR THERE CHILDREN.

AND ANY FANS WHO DONT LIKE IT FUCK YOU AND YOUR SUPPORT YOU ARE HALF THE REASON WHY ITS LIKE THIS NOW.
IM WITH THA MOVEMENT JT & SUPPORTS THA SAME SHIT ROUND HERE WER I STAY BUT JUS AH QUESTION 4 THA SICCNESS FAM, Y EVRYBODY SHIT'N ON MASTER P & HE PUT'N OUT THE SAME MESSAGE AS JT? JUS WANNA KNO EVRYBODYS THOUGHTS ON THAT

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
I dont think know one is shittin or would shit on anyone tryna uplift thier community.I hope JT is really bout the shit he speaks cuz god knows we need more ppl to be like that in this world, but action speak loader than words. And aint nobody gonna follow or take serious a person that preaches non-violence and preaches bout cleanin up the hood, but still sells dope and does other negative shit in life. And im not sayin JT does any of that but im just speakin in general. We need great leaders these dayz but nobody is really tryna step up to the plate.So for now our youth is gonna look up to rappers to be thier roll models and we all know how thats been goin.

Aug 3, 2006
Look man what I think he sayin is Filmore got enough problems with gang injunctions and murders and sets and cops and alot of shit to start worring about crips in bloods in filmore. what he sayin is we dont need crips or bloods in da filmore or in frisco for that matter.
And why are so many people mentioning Messy Marv, JT didnt even mention the nigguh.
Yall just some haters. Y, cause u speak with hate.
Plus Messy aint a blood he from Knock Out Posse. And they aint Bloods. Just cause they got red rags and say the word blood alot dont make u a Damu(piru)(blood).
Look at the nortenos, they got red rags and say blood like theres no tomarrow but they aint bloods! Look, the point is that their is NO blood Set(gang,click) In the Entire WEST BAY, I dont know about were u live but from SF too mountain view, there aint no bloods!(theres plenty of crips thou)
We finally got a rapper that from frisco that made it to his middle age and succesful. were he gots alittle bit of fame, money and power and instead of doing his OWN thing,He wanna help out his Hood and probly other hoods too.
WELL U GOT MY SUPPORT HOMIE! GATHER THE TROOPS N ILL SHOW UP.
It takes the hood to save the hood, cause the police and all these politicans dont give a fuck about US, maybe we should start giving a fuck about ourselves?
mess is a self-proclaimed blood hes said it repeatedly

Mar 20, 2006
GOOD SHIT JT., DID YOU KNOW MORE BLACK MEN HAS DIED ON THE THE STREETS OF THE US, THEN ALL OF THE SOLDIERS THAT DIED IN IRAQ SINCE THE START OF THE WAR? FOOD FOR THOUGHT, LETS CHANGE THIS SHIT!

Aug 3, 2006
^lol @you comparing the war to deaths on the street the wars a few year span this country has been around for centuries of course theres more deaths in the street you fuckin retard,the "knowledge" you just tried to drop is common sense you fool

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
GOOD SHIT JT., DID YOU KNOW MORE BLACK MEN HAS DIED ON THE THE STREETS OF THE US, THEN ALL OF THE SOLDIERS THAT DIED IN IRAQ SINCE THE START OF THE WAR? FOOD FOR THOUGHT, LETS CHANGE THIS SHIT!
Well shit now that were at it, did u know that more ppl have died from prescription drugz than ww1, ww2, vietnam war, desert storm and operation irag freedom combined.So more food for thought, lets stop this trillion doller a year industry from killin us off.And well ur at it check this history of psychiatry they played a big part in justifing racisim. And still have not ever found ONE cure for any of these "mental illnesses" they claim 70% of the world has.

Nov 26, 2007
if y'all think that Snoop is an active Crip, that's hillarious. I've seen Snoop on the eastside of LB and he was there tryin to get the 20's and Insane cats together cause too many young kids have been getting killed over senseless bullshit. I don't see where it's a problem if you're useing your FORMER affiliation with a group as a way to promote something that will help out your community. You learn from your mistakes and if he can save 1 life, then it's worth it.

Mar 8, 2003
I feel what JT is saying...but can jt explain

If kids look up to you, then you understand more than anything, when a young nigga is growin up anywhere, image is everything. So wussup with the shirt?

Feel me tho?

Just like larry hoover said folk, "All is one, but not all is well." Thats real shit right there. The hood can be connected, but then what happens after that? Human nature kicks in and then its back to square one folk.

Feb 10, 2004
www.twitter.com
JT, I hope that the new album you and Black C are doing really reflects the point of view you expressed in this thread as well as speaking on the current situation of things in the city.

All this hatin shit is ridiculous. Niggaz spend more time hatin on JT and wondering if he talking about Marv then they do paying attention to the point of it all. 15 down in a month. That's the real topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.