FUCK WHAT YA HEARD AINT NO BLOODS IN FILLMOE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
ok i skimmed the whole thnag

im wit ya on that that jt may really feel this way but being a rapper you not only try an entertain but hopefully get a positive image out

your leading two lives an its hard to balance

this is gona get good

Nov 22, 2005
CO-FUCKIN SIGN
AINT NO GANGBANGIN IN THA BAY PERIOD LEAVE THAT TO SAC AND SOUTHERN CALI AND MEXICANS
What the fuck you mean leave it to the Mexicans?
Fuck u mean there aint no gang bangin in the Bay?
Why cause were Mexican it dosnt count?
Mexicans put it down on the streets of the Bay harder then Blacks. PERIOD.
Fuck ouuta here! with your ignorant racist sneaky comment

Nov 16, 2006
lol wow this post is ignorant as fuck in more then one way

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
gangbangin is nothing to be proud of, i get stereotyped all the time because of all this banger shit. I respect it tho, all my cousins are nortes and their good folks who r always down but there always in and out of jail and that shit is fuckin with me man, latins gotta straighten up out here, were never gonna get anywhere like this.

Lo-Lo

Sicc OG
Dec 21, 2005
jt be contradictin the FUCK outta himself but, at least his heart is in the right place

and about that shirt who cares who made if he didnt support killin like he says, he wouldnt be wearin it

Mar 20, 2006
^lol @you comparing the war to deaths on the street the wars a few year span this country has been around for centuries of course theres more deaths in the street you fuckin retard,the "knowledge" you just tried to drop is common sense you fool

u must have misunderstood me I said "SINCE THE START OF THE WAR" in 2005 8,000 black men died just that year, about 3,500 soldiers died in total, ... Google it bitch! ass hoe... but fuck the bullshit, stop all this killing..

Jun 24, 2005
www.MYSPACE.COM
the rap game is full of hipocrits period. no matter where you look at in the rap game fools is always contradicting themselves. everything revolves around money and we all know it. a rapper can talk about peace and unity and be anti drug and anti murder but when somebody (example: gangster rappers who exploit drugs and murder) puts some money in their face they'll get on these dudes albums and spit then promote for em....which is basically supportin their views and what they spittin about in the eyes of all the fans who buy and support the music. if you promotin peace and unity then don't spit on an album with songs that are full of dope slangin and killin. if you really are about what you stand for and what you speak about then you for damn sure got deep guidlines that you follow in order to see what you are preaching about grow and become what you set out for it to become. that is what leaders do no matter what they are fighting for. but it seems that money softens those guidelines to the point that you get folks sayin on thing but doin another. and everyone involved becomes blind to the fact because everyone is tryin to get that MONEY! when it comes to this thread and what JT is sayin. i honestly believe that it comes from his heart and that it is truly how he believes...but i can't accept it with open arms because of the fact that JT is out doin business with cats that promote what he is speaking against. snoop wether he likes it or not...still promotes crip and still sports that blue flag everywhere he go...he is i guess you can say the "crip icon" of the rap industry. when you look at how much death, misery and pain the crips have brought into this world since its' beginning.....and for him to still ride it like he do is adding fuel to that shit..same with the game promotin blood. it's the fact that it is now mainstream that folks feel its okay and not as big of a threat anymore that has the reality of it all fading away.....JT did music and was promoting for some SURENO rappers from L.A. he says he fucks with snoop and snoop fucks with them so he fucked with them..it's about the money and not about what they claim..he said this on another thread here in the bart forum when it was brought up. but JT claims to have love for the NORTENO homeboys up here, but the north and south issue remains strong and individuals are dyin everyday across the state due to the beef. these sureno rappers promote death and violence to their enemys and the norteno rappers promote death and violence to their enemys...if JT's views are as strong as they are typed out on here then i gotta sit back and feel like man...they ain't that strong or he wouldn't have fucked with them or any of us up here cause we all promotin "killin the other side". JT and anybody that shares the those same views wouldn't fuck with or buy any product from THIZZ ent. cause they promotin drug use right? they wouldn't fuck with 99% of the rappers out there cause everybody speakin on some dope, gangster, murda shit now n days right?????...but like i said when money is involved it blurrs that thin line that folks walk. i won't believe it fully till i see rappers all doin music like kanye west or doin church rap...because like it or not the rap game needs the criminal eliment to generate the money that the industry is use to..you can see it all over the rap game right now. i feel either you in it all the way or stay out of it. that goes for whatever you fight for and believe in. if you about peace and unity then be about it all the way and don't cross no lines..and i'll have true respect for you because you really doin what you believe in. but if you gonna contradict what you say then you gotta expect for individuals to question your actions.

real talk!

Jun 5, 2004
Honestly i dont know why rappers try to fake that "stop the violence shit"? People think rap has so much to do with crime, but really its just music, crime is gonna happen whether a rapper tells you to "kill a nigga" or says "stop the violence", dosent make a huge difference in the streets. If a dude has love for his community then it shouldnt matter what he raps about, because if they rapping about violence, then theres nothing wrong with that cuz thats what the community really goes through. If they really wanna go for the non-violence shit than thats cool too.

PS: If you really want to preach all that "stop the violence" shit, then try doing it in a shirt that doesnt have a automatic gun on it.

MALKI

Sicc OG
Feb 2, 2006
^a shirt is just a shirt thats just a picture. and rap has everything to do with crime... what u think these young dudes listening to?

i understand what this guy is saying and it should be a peace movement but unfortunately when it comes down to it the mentality of this world is not like this. everyone is scandilous from the government to the streets and there really isnt much unity among people period, and it has been like this. I could go into my views but that would take up a million pages, bottom line Its a lot of negativity and hate surrounding us and the minute someone wants to come with the positive shit nobody trying to hear it. and that goes even on the siccness. on the other hand i respect any type of move people want to make in the right direction because it all starts with someone who is just plain tired of this shit and wants to make a change. sooner or later they gone run into someone feelin the same way and the ball can start rolling. So i applaud JT for what he stands for i also applaud dude from richmond who be coming on here with the "Stay in school" shit. That is some real shit man the more positive shit you put out the more positive shit comes back. you put out that negative shit just know to expect it right back.

Nov 21, 2007
BIG OSO LOC said:
the rap game is full of hipocrits period. no matter where you look at in the rap game fools is always contradicting themselves. everything revolves around money and we all know it. a rapper can talk about peace and unity and be anti drug and anti murder but when somebody (example: gangster rappers who exploit drugs and murder) puts some money in their face they'll get on these dudes albums and spit then promote for em....which is basically supportin their views and what they spittin about in the eyes of all the fans who buy and support the music. if you promotin peace and unity then don't spit on an album with songs that are full of dope slangin and killin. if you really are about what you stand for and what you speak about then you for damn sure got deep guidlines that you follow in order to see what you are preaching about grow and become what you set out for it to become. that is what leaders do no matter what they are fighting for. but it seems that money softens those guidelines to the point that you get folks sayin on thing but doin another. and everyone involved becomes blind to the fact because everyone is tryin to get that MONEY! when it comes to this thread and what JT is sayin. i honestly believe that it comes from his heart and that it is truly how he believes...but i can't accept it with open arms because of the fact that JT is out doin business with cats that promote what he is speaking against. snoop wether he likes it or not...still promotes crip and still sports that blue flag everywhere he go...he is i guess you can say the "crip icon" of the rap industry. when you look at how much death, misery and pain the crips have brought into this world since its' beginning.....and for him to still ride it like he do is adding fuel to that shit..same with the game promotin blood. it's the fact that it is now mainstream that folks feel its okay and not as big of a threat anymore that has the reality of it all fading away.....JT did music and was promoting for some SURENO rappers from L.A. he says he fucks with snoop and snoop fucks with them so he fucked with them..it's about the money and not about what they claim..he said this on another thread here in the bart forum when it was brought up. but JT claims to have love for the NORTENO homeboys up here, but the north and south issue remains strong and individuals are dyin everyday across the state due to the beef. these sureno rappers promote death and violence to their enemys and the norteno rappers promote death and violence to their enemys...if JT's views are as strong as they are typed out on here then i gotta sit back and feel like man...they ain't that strong or he wouldn't have fucked with them or any of us up here cause we all promotin "killin the other side". JT and anybody that shares the those same views wouldn't fuck with or buy any product from THIZZ ent. cause they promotin drug use right? they wouldn't fuck with 99% of the rappers out there cause everybody speakin on some dope, gangster, murda shit now n days right?????...but like i said when money is involved it blurrs that thin line that folks walk. i won't believe it fully till i see rappers all doin music like kanye west or doin church rap...because like it or not the rap game needs the criminal eliment to generate the money that the industry is use to..you can see it all over the rap game right now. i feel either you in it all the way or stay out of it. that goes for whatever you fight for and believe in. if you about peace and unity then be about it all the way and don't cross no lines..and i'll have true respect for you because you really doin what you believe in. but if you gonna contradict what you say then you gotta expect for individuals to question your actions.
Real muthafuckin talk...

I understand where JT is comin from and respect the passion in what he has to say. However.

The violence out here in the dirty dirty bay goes BEYOND just Red vs Blue. You have muthafuckas gettin popped on a daily basis in the town, the rich and the sco over turf shit. No colors being flown at all. If you want to send a positive message, use that mouth piece and put the positive message back into the rap scene.

JT BIGGA FIGGA

110% Independant
Nov 16, 2006
WWW.JTGETLOW.COM
THIS WAS ABOUT BLOODS IN MY HOOD. FOR THE RECORD AINT NO CRIPS SO THIS ABOUT PUSHING A FAKE LINE THROUGH THE HOOD (MY HOOD) I GOT RIGHT TO SPEAK OUT.

AS FAR AS SNOOP WHEN WE TOGETHER WE PUSHING A LINE TO SAVE FUCK WHAT HE DID BEFORE I CAME ALONG BUT IF YOU CHECK THE RECORD I GOT EM ON SOME COMMUNITY SHIT AND WILL NOT PARTICIPATE IN NOTHING LESS THAN A POSITIVE PUSH.

IM JUST AS FILTHY AS THE NEXT MAN BUT SOME BODY GOTTA STAND UP SOONER OR LATER AND I FEEL LIKE I WOULD RATHER START NOW ON BEHALF OF MY YOUNG ONES AND THE NEXT MANS YOUNG ONES.

IF YOU AINT ACTIVELY PUSHING AGAINST THE BULLSHIT WILLING TO COME UNDER FIRE FOR IT THEN YOU WIT THE BULLSHIT. SCARY ASS FUCK.

KILLING BEEN GOING. EVERY MAN GOTTA SPEAK FOR HIS OWN ACTIONS.

1 LOVE TO EVERY HOMIE STRUGGLING TO GET OUT THE GAME BEFORE THE TRAP IS SPRUNG, GODS BLESSING IS REAL AND LIVING OFF YOUR TALENT INSTEAD OF THE EVIL ACTIONS WILL GET YOU JUST THAT FURTHER THAN WERE YOU/WE ARE.

JT BIGGA FIGGA

110% Independant
Nov 16, 2006
WWW.JTGETLOW.COM
REVENGE IS EASY - I BELIEVE THAT......THATS WHY IM WEARING THE SHIRT.

REVENGE MEANS SOMEBODY DID SOMETHING WRONG. THE SHIRT TO ME MEANS IF YOU SEE THE STRAP YOU MIGHT NOT DO NOTHING WRONG TO HAVE TO BE REVENGED.

I THOUGHT THAT WAS DOPE.

BUT DONT GET OFF TRACK. THIS POST IS ABOUT FILLMOE. A PLACE THATS BEING WIPED OUT EVERY DAY.

I BEEN PUSHING THE PEACE MOVEMENT. PEACE MOVEMENT DONT MEAN THAT BEEF GONE STOP IT MEANS THAT FAMILY MEMBERS THAT HAVE A CHANCE TO RESOLVE ISSUES DO IT. INSTEAD OF GUN PLAY OUT THE GATE. IT ALSO MEAN IF GUN PLAY ALREADY HAPPEN BUT SOMEBODY OPEN FOR DISCUSSION YOU DO IT BEFORE IT ESCALATE TO SOMETHING MORE.

ALL YOU TUFF GUYS ON HERE FAKE AS FUCK LIKE YOU WANNA SEE THE BEEF KEEP GOING UNTIL HIT YOUR HOUSE HOLD AND THEN YOU SEE HOW REAL IT IS.

BEFORE YOU GO AND WE ALL GOTTA GO ONE DAY IF YOU GOT KIDS WHAT THE FUCK YOU LEAVE FOR THEM? WHAT KINDA MESSAGE YOU GONE LEAVE?

IF YOU TOO SCARED TO SPEAK THE TRUTH TO YO HOMIES GET OUT THE WAY AND LET ME TAKE THE HEAT.

I FUCK SURENOS AND NORTE HOW THE FUCK IM GONE GET IN THEY SHIT AND IM A BLACK MAN? I LOVE LATIN PEOPLE LIKE BLACK PEOPLE SO I WILL NEVER ROOT FOR 1`SIDE TO WIN. CAUSE WHEN A LATIN MAN DIES THEY BOTH LOSE.

SO YEAH IM ON SOME OTHER SHIT AND YOU DEVIL WORSHIPPING CATS WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND........IM A SINNER IN NEED OF GODS FAVOR. NOT YOURS SO ITS EXPECTED.

May 30, 2006
I didn't like dudes comment either. And he act like the only blacks that gangbang outside of southern Cali are in Sac. He forgot Fresno, Stockton. Merced & a few other places that have Bloods & Crips & go just as hard in the streets as the ones in Sac.

May 30, 2006
THIS WAS ABOUT BLOODS IN MY HOOD. FOR THE RECORD AINT NO CRIPS SO THIS ABOUT PUSHING A FAKE LINE THROUGH THE HOOD (MY HOOD) I GOT RIGHT TO SPEAK OUT.

AS FAR AS SNOOP WHEN WE TOGETHER WE PUSHING A LINE TO SAVE FUCK WHAT HE DID BEFORE I CAME ALONG BUT IF YOU CHECK THE RECORD I GOT EM ON SOME COMMUNITY SHIT AND WILL NOT PARTICIPATE IN NOTHING LESS THAN A POSITIVE PUSH.

IM JUST AS FILTHY AS THE NEXT MAN BUT SOME BODY GOTTA STAND UP SOONER OR LATER AND I FEEL LIKE I WOULD RATHER START NOW ON BEHALF OF MY YOUNG ONES AND THE NEXT MANS YOUNG ONES.

IF YOU AINT ACTIVELY PUSHING AGAINST THE BULLSHIT WILLING TO COME UNDER FIRE FOR IT THEN YOU WIT THE BULLSHIT. SCARY ASS FUCK.

KILLING BEEN GOING. EVERY MAN GOTTA SPEAK FOR HIS OWN ACTIONS.

1 LOVE TO EVERY HOMIE STRUGGLING TO GET OUT THE GAME BEFORE THE TRAP IS SPRUNG, GODS BLESSING IS REAL AND LIVING OFF YOUR TALENT INSTEAD OF THE EVIL ACTIONS WILL GET YOU JUST THAT FURTHER THAN WERE YOU/WE ARE.
I feel what ur saying. People are prlly askin u if there are any Blood sets in the Fillmoe & u get tired of it cuz there never has been but @ the same time it sounds like ur taking subliminal shotz & Messy Marv. U just don't have the nerve to call his name out cuz u guys are prolly on good terms & u don't wanna start no kinda beef. If there are no Bloods & Crips in Fillmoe then whoopty doo but Bloods & Crips war aint got shit to do with color cuz Crips are the biggest killers of Crips NOT Bloods. U seem to be speakin from the heart but ur sort of ignorant about tha gangbanging life. Now if there are no Bloods in the Moe then speak on it. U just came off hostile & seemed like u were making subliminal disses towards Messy & niggaz who are part of that life instead of just clearing up the fact that there are no Bloods in ur hood & using tactfulness.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
what do you think of Snoop promoting being a crip in his songs? Just bc there are crips in LA and Long Beach dont make it cool either

Status
Not open for further replies.