FUCK WHAT YA HEARD AINT NO BLOODS IN FILLMOE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
There will never be peace....NEVER....The Crips started out with good intention, trying to emulate the panthers...But then good ole greed set in....If minority's(poor) finally do unite....We will have to turn our anger twords the system that has inslaved us all....Like Pac said you can only starve for so long on the oustide looking through a window watching people eat....Soon you will knock...and when the knocking is heard and no one answers, you will bust in and take...But Peace is bullshit

Nov 6, 2007
IF THE SHOE FIT WHERE IT. NO NEED FOR NAMES, JUST FACTS.

WE BURIED 15 HOMIES ON ALL SIDES IN 1 MONTH.

FUCK WHO READ THIS IM SAYING IT ON THE BEHALF OF THE MOTHERS WHO LOST THERES AND ON BEHALF ON THE MOTHERS WHO WANT TO SEE THERES MAKE IT HOME TO THERE BEDS TONIGHT. AINT NO FA SHO MAKING IT HOME. BUT ITS A BETTER CHANCE IF YOU BE YOURSELF.

WHO EVER PUSHING DEATH TO THE HOOD SHOULD GET IN LINE FOR THERE DOSE FIRST. I AINT PERFECT BUT I GOT A JOB TO DO. AND A CLOSED MOUTH IS JUST AS GUILTY AS BUSTING A HEAD...........IF YOU CLAIM BOSS STATUS OR BLOCK STATUS AND I CLAIM BOTH TO PUSH A LINE THAT OPENS EYES.

FOR ALL YOU INTERNET BANGERS AND PROMOTERS OF IT. MY 12 YEAR OLD SON HAS WITNESSED 3 MURDERS BEFORE HE EVEN TURNED 12.

IM TALKING BRAINS ON THE FLOOR SO HOW THE FUCK IM GONE PROMOTE THIS SHIT BUT BE MAD WHEN MY SON GOT TO HIT THE FLOOR EVERY TIME THE BLOCK SHOT UP????????????????

IF YOU CAN EXPLAIN THAT WITH TRUTH I WILL SHUT THE FUCK UP.
BIG HOMIE WHERE CAN I GET THAT REVENGE IS EASY SHIRT WITH THAT GUN ON IT? KEEP THE PEACE? STOP GANG BANGIN? IN G TOWN WE GO FO DA REVENGE IS EASY SHIRTS PIMP! WE WATCHIN YOU AND FOLLOWIN YOUR LEAD BIG HOMIE! SO HOOK ME UP WIT DAT SHIRT YOU REPPIN THERE, AND TEACH ME HOW TO GET THAT MONEY! JT DOWN FOR HIS SHIT!

Jun 13, 2002
RETALIATION COME QUICK FOR ALL YOU SOON TO BE MURDERS SO DONT LET A NIGGA ON RAP CD TRICK YOU TO COME IN THIS WORLD WHERE IT LOOK FLY CAUSE IT AINT AND YOU SOON WILL SEE IF YOU CHOSE THAT ACTIVITY.

.......UNLESS ITS IN DEFENSE OF YOU OR YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS.
DATS REAL SPIT, I RESPECT IT BRA.

Apr 25, 2002
There will never be peace....NEVER....The Crips started out with good intention, trying to emulate the panthers...But then good ole greed set in....If minority's(poor) finally do unite....We will have to turn our anger twords the system that has inslaved us all....Like Pac said you can only starve for so long on the oustide looking through a window watching people eat....Soon you will knock...and when the knocking is heard and no one answers, you will bust in and take...But Peace is bullshit
Ignorance is bliss.

Jun 24, 2005
www.MYSPACE.COM
P.S. IM REALLY OUT HERE IN THESE STREETS PUSHING THE SAME MESSAGE TO THE KILLA IN THE HOOD. ON EVERY BLOCK REGARDLESS OF LOCATION.

ASK YA FAVORITE RAPPER IF HE CAN GO TO HIS OWN BLOCK AND HANG OUT? I DONT THINK SO. UNLESS HE PUSHING THE RIGHT MESSAGE THE STREETS AINT FUCKING WIT EM. AND THATS EVERY RAPPER YOU KNOW OUT HERE. SOME GOT PASSES SOME BUY PASSES.

I EARN MINE BY TAKING THE LOW HUMBLE ROLE. WHEN I SHOW UP I SHOW UP BOLO.
ANY BLOCK BOYS ON HERE KNOW IM TELLING THE TRUTH. THEN I GRAB THE YOUNG HOMIES AND WORK WIT THEM. THE BIG HOMIES POISNED ALREADY BUT THE YOUNG HAVE A CHANCE.

I PUT MY HEAD AND LIFE ON IT. THE PEACE PROCESS TAKES HEART AND THE COURAGE TO TELL THE TRUTH. AND THE TRUTH IS THE BULLSHIT GOT TO STOP.

DONT WAIT TIL YO LIL BRO OR LIL CUZO GET KILLED WRONG PLACE WRONG TIME SIUATION AND NOW YOU WANT TO HOLLA PEACE DO IT NOW IT MIGHT SAVE THERE LIFE.......OR BETTER YET YOUR OWN!

real spit!! new found respect for jt!

Jun 2, 2005
BIG HOMIE WHERE CAN I GET THAT REVENGE IS EASY SHIRT WITH THAT GUN ON IT? KEEP THE PEACE? STOP GANG BANGIN? IN G TOWN WE GO FO DA REVENGE IS EASY SHIRTS PIMP! WE WATCHIN YOU AND FOLLOWIN YOUR LEAD BIG HOMIE! SO HOOK ME UP WIT DAT SHIRT YOU REPPIN THERE, AND TEACH ME HOW TO GET THAT MONEY! JT DOWN FOR HIS SHIT!
Shut the phuck up... If you are a real siccness member you would know who sells those revenge is easy shirts, but obviously you don't so your square ass don't need one... All them Garlic festival fumes done phucked your brain up, you hav eto be the most retarted postign mutherfucka on this b*tch...

Apr 25, 2002
You dumb as fuck. No wonder your location is "my own world."

Oct 19, 2004
IF THE SHOE FIT WHERE IT. NO NEED FOR NAMES, JUST FACTS.

WE BURIED 15 HOMIES ON ALL SIDES IN 1 MONTH.

FUCK WHO READ THIS IM SAYING IT ON THE BEHALF OF THE MOTHERS WHO LOST THERES AND ON BEHALF ON THE MOTHERS WHO WANT TO SEE THERES MAKE IT HOME TO THERE BEDS TONIGHT. AINT NO FA SHO MAKING IT HOME. BUT ITS A BETTER CHANCE IF YOU BE YOURSELF.

WHO EVER PUSHING DEATH TO THE HOOD SHOULD GET IN LINE FOR THERE DOSE FIRST. I AINT PERFECT BUT I GOT A JOB TO DO. AND A CLOSED MOUTH IS JUST AS GUILTY AS BUSTING A HEAD...........IF YOU CLAIM BOSS STATUS OR BLOCK STATUS AND I CLAIM BOTH TO PUSH A LINE THAT OPENS EYES.

FOR ALL YOU INTERNET BANGERS AND PROMOTERS OF IT. MY 12 YEAR OLD SON HAS WITNESSED 3 MURDERS BEFORE HE EVEN TURNED 12.

IM TALKING BRAINS ON THE FLOOR SO HOW THE FUCK IM GONE PROMOTE THIS SHIT BUT BE MAD WHEN MY SON GOT TO HIT THE FLOOR EVERY TIME THE BLOCK SHOT UP????????????????

IF YOU CAN EXPLAIN THAT WITH TRUTH I WILL SHUT THE FUCK UP.

BUT WHEN A RAP NIGGA GET DOWNED THAT PROMOTED THAT LIFESTYLE WHY SHOULD WE CRY? BUT WE DO. BUT IN REALITY IF YOU WIT THE SHIT (KILLING RANDOM NIGGAZ WHO SLIP ON CERTAIN CORNERS) THEN IT SHOULD BE ALRIGHT WHEN THEY GET DOWNED TOO.

THIS AINT RAP THIS REALITY. I CANT JUDGE NOBODY ELSE BUT I CAN CAMPAINE AGAINST IT. BY FIRST NOT PROMOTING IT MYSELF. THEN FIND ALTERNATIVE OPTIONS LIKE GRINDING TO FEED YOUR CHILDREN AND PAY YA FUCKING BILLS AND THATS HARD ENOUGH AS IT IS.

DONT MAKE IT A ME AGAINST ANYBODY ELSE CAMPAINE. MAKE IT A ME AGAINST THE BULLSHIT CAMPAINE. AND NOT ONLY IS THE HOOD RIDING WIT ME ON IT BUT GOD RIDING WIT ME ON IT AND HE IS THE BEST SUPPORT I OR ANYBODY WHO FEEL THE SAME CAN HAVE. HE IS THE ONE THE THAT DISTURBS YOUR SLEEP AND YOUR THOUGHTS AND MAKES YOU KNOW ........YOU FUCKED UP WHEN YOU KILLED THAT MAN........AND NOW FEAR STARTS TO SET IN BECAUSE COMMON SENSE TELLS YOU THAT WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND BUT ITS TOO LATE.

YOU DONT COME TO THE FUNERAL OF THE MAN YOU MURDERED YOU LAY LOW AND LOOK FOR SUPPORT FROM PEOPLE WHO KNOW YOU DID IT AND ENGAGE CONVERSATION THAT TRYS TO JUSTIFY THE MURDER TO MAKE YOUR CONCIOUS FEEL BETTER......BUT IT ONLY LAST AS LONG AS THE BLUNT LASTS, ONLY AS LONG AS THE PILL IS STILL KICKING, ONLY AS LONG AS THE COKE HIGH LAST.

........BUT WHEN YOU GET HOME THATS WHEN GOD SHOWS YOU THAT MANS FACE AGAIN AND REWINDS YOU BACK TO THE MOMENT WHEN THAT MAN BEGGED FOR HIS LIFE BUT TO NO AVAIL THE CHOPPA WAS RAISED AND IN A SPLIT SECOND ANOTHER LOVED ON HEAD COMES APART RIGHT BEFORE YOUR EYES. SOMETIMES BLOOD AND BRAINS SPLASHING ON THE KILLER STAINING HIS CLOTHES AND LEAVING THE SMELL OF DEATH ON HIM AS HE FLEES. SOME TIMES ITS REVENGE ON A CERTAIN PERSON WHO DID SOMETHING WRONG FIRST AND SOMETIMES ITS A RANDOM VICTIM WHO KNEW OR WAS AN ASSOCIATE OF THOSE WHO DONE WRONG.

THAT SCENE HAPPENS EVER NIGHT BUT WHAT IS THE REALITY IN HIS TIME PERIOD HAS BEEN HOMIES WHO HAVE BEEN DOWNING HOMIES HAVING BEEN GETTING DOWN THE NEXT DAY AND WITHIN DAYS OF THERE FIRST MURDER.

RETALIATION COME QUICK FOR ALL YOU SOON TO BE MURDERS SO DONT LET A NIGGA ON RAP CD TRICK YOU TO COME IN THIS WORLD WHERE IT LOOK FLY CAUSE IT AINT AND YOU SOON WILL SEE IF YOU CHOSE THAT ACTIVITY.

.......UNLESS ITS IN DEFENSE OF YOU OR YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS.

JT AINT KILLED SHIT BUT SPIRITS AND BROKE A FEW JAWS AND KNOCKED OUT A FEW TEETH SO I CAN SPIT THIS PEACE SHIT CAUSE I BEEN ON IT THE SUMMER OF 1992

WHEN I DID THE SONG WIT RBL POSSE TO SQAUSH THE FILLMOE HP BEEF THAT LASTED 10 YEARS. BUT WIT 1 SONG WE CALLED THE SHOT AND WE WERE ONLY 18.

ALL MY 18 YEAR RAP HOMIES WHAT EVER YOU WRITE ABOUT WILL COME TRUE YOU WRITE ABOUT KILLING AND DYING THATS GOING TO HAPPEN.

YOU WRITE ABOUT BALLING OUT DOING IT BIG FOR YOU AND YA FAM THEN THATS GOING TO HAPPEN.

THE CHOICE IS YOURS

.............IM TIRED OF PERFECTLY GOOD YOUNG MEN DYING FOR NOTHING AND NOT BEING HERE FOR THERE CHILDREN.

AND ANY FANS WHO DONT LIKE IT FUCK YOU AND YOUR SUPPORT YOU ARE HALF THE REASON WHY ITS LIKE THIS NOW.
Preach bruh. I wish more artist and entertainers would step up and start promoting positive things in our communities as being "coo' and stop promoting the negative as "coo". Our community has a distorted vision of reality in terms whats "coo", positive, and important in life. This is why young men strive to become the wrong things in life. Such as a hustler, drug dealer, pimp, gangsta, thug etc...

May 2, 2002
the rap game is full of hipocrits period. no matter where you look at in the rap game fools is always contradicting themselves. everything revolves around money and we all know it. a rapper can talk about peace and unity and be anti drug and anti murder but when somebody (example: gangster rappers who exploit drugs and murder) puts some money in their face they'll get on these dudes albums and spit then promote for em....which is basically supportin their views and what they spittin about in the eyes of all the fans who buy and support the music. if you promotin peace and unity then don't spit on an album with songs that are full of dope slangin and killin. if you really are about what you stand for and what you speak about then you for damn sure got deep guidlines that you follow in order to see what you are preaching about grow and become what you set out for it to become. that is what leaders do no matter what they are fighting for. but it seems that money softens those guidelines to the point that you get folks sayin on thing but doin another. and everyone involved becomes blind to the fact because everyone is tryin to get that MONEY! when it comes to this thread and what JT is sayin. i honestly believe that it comes from his heart and that it is truly how he believes...but i can't accept it with open arms because of the fact that JT is out doin business with cats that promote what he is speaking against. snoop wether he likes it or not...still promotes crip and still sports that blue flag everywhere he go...he is i guess you can say the "crip icon" of the rap industry. when you look at how much death, misery and pain the crips have brought into this world since its' beginning.....and for him to still ride it like he do is adding fuel to that shit..same with the game promotin blood. it's the fact that it is now mainstream that folks feel its okay and not as big of a threat anymore that has the reality of it all fading away.....JT did music and was promoting for some SURENO rappers from L.A. he says he fucks with snoop and snoop fucks with them so he fucked with them..it's about the money and not about what they claim..he said this on another thread here in the bart forum when it was brought up. but JT claims to have love for the NORTENO homeboys up here, but the north and south issue remains strong and individuals are dyin everyday across the state due to the beef. these sureno rappers promote death and violence to their enemys and the norteno rappers promote death and violence to their enemys...if JT's views are as strong as they are typed out on here then i gotta sit back and feel like man...they ain't that strong or he wouldn't have fucked with them or any of us up here cause we all promotin "killin the other side". JT and anybody that shares the those same views wouldn't fuck with or buy any product from THIZZ ent. cause they promotin drug use right? they wouldn't fuck with 99% of the rappers out there cause everybody speakin on some dope, gangster, murda shit now n days right?????...but like i said when money is involved it blurrs that thin line that folks walk. i won't believe it fully till i see rappers all doin music like kanye west or doin church rap...because like it or not the rap game needs the criminal eliment to generate the money that the industry is use to..you can see it all over the rap game right now. i feel either you in it all the way or stay out of it. that goes for whatever you fight for and believe in. if you about peace and unity then be about it all the way and don't cross no lines..and i'll have true respect for you because you really doin what you believe in. but if you gonna contradict what you say then you gotta expect for individuals to question your actions.

Apr 13, 2005
Jt try to bring this topic up in the circle tomorow...Ima try 2 be der...

Mainly how mainstream gangsta rap is affecting your and evryone elses children around u in day to day things..positive or negative...
And what it means to young kids when snoop promotes crippin or the Game is yellin out "bloods",, In neighborhoods where crip & bloods beefin is not a factor.

People would be suprised how easily a young child under 12 is swyaed by an adult or even rapper they never met.

Hit the root causses.The people puttin out negative messages in rap music that is hittin the streets in our neighborhood under the guise of "music"..when in reality they just wanna get rich and get their face recognized in hopes of becoming famous.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Oxymoronic statement..... Cmon man...Peace will never happen.....!! Its good J.T. would like to make a change in his environment...He's tired of seeing people die, get locked up and spend money on demonic lawyers, we all are....But violence runs this bitch.....Its what this country was founded upon....Dont deny the truth....Our world is in chaos....And we are all finding different ways to deal with it....And some are just oblivious, dont give a fuck or capitalize off all this bullshit....The worlds fucked....

May 30, 2006
That Blood & Crip aint about Colors. Their chapters like the Panthers. Now I'm not comparing B's & C's to the mighty Panther Party but that's just what it is. Npbody was callin the Panthers in LA, Chi & NY phonies & copy cats. Those were citys that were chosen to be part of the movement. Samething with Bloods & Crips. These sets outside of LA are just extended chapters of the Brims from LA, the Pirus from Compton & the Crips from South Central.

Jan 15, 2006
That Blood & Crip aint about Colors. Their chapters like the Panthers. Now I'm not comparing B's & C's to the mighty Panther Party but that's just what it is. Npbody was callin the Panthers in LA, Chi & NY phonies & copy cats. Those were citys that were chosen to be part of the movement. Samething with Bloods & Crips. These sets outside of LA are just extended chapters of the Brims from LA, the Pirus from Compton & the Crips from South Central.
who cares.. nobody asked for a gangbangin 101 aka im from the valley and we got real crips and bloods here 2

Status
Not open for further replies.